• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Yo Adrian, I saw an early mock draft for next years NFL draft and it had the Rams taking Chris Long, DE out of Virginia and the son of Howie Long.That pick wouldnt upset me, I see him being a probowler.

MLB: Cubs/Cardinals (I know I'm weird, but I have followed both teams my entire life)NBA: Who gives a shitNFL: RamsNHL: BluesNCAAB: Southern IllinoisNCAAF: Southern Illinois, and if we're talking bowl schools then Notre Dame since I grew up watching themNCAA Baseball: Southern IllinoisNCAA...do I really need to go on here?

MLB: Cubs/Cardinals (I know I'm weird, but I have followed both teams my entire life)NBA: Who gives a shitNFL: RamsNHL: BluesNCAAB: Southern IllinoisNCAAF: Southern Illinois, and if we're talking bowl schools then Notre Dame since I grew up watching themNCAA Baseball: Southern IllinoisNCAA...do I really need to go on here?
You know I never said anything to you but I have been a closet salukis fan for a long time now. I have a friend who has got to be in his 60's now, and he is from Illinois and hes a Bear fan and SO Ill fan. In the mid 90's Arco Arena hosted the first round of the NCAA tournament and we saw the Salukis and at that time I had never heard of them, and when we saw their rat/dog/blue/green/alient mascot we immediatley started rooting for them. I cannot remember if they won or not.EDIT, and the cubs/cards things weird...I don't like it, I either really like you or really hate you.
So whats everyones fav teams?Mine are:MLB: CubsNBA: KingsNFL: BearsNHL: WHo fukcin caresNCAAB: UconnNCAAF: USC/Colorado (pre rape detriment)
I thought you were cool, goddamn was I wrong.
MLB: Cubs/Cardinals (I know I'm weird, but I have followed both teams my entire life)NBA: Who gives a shitNFL: RamsNHL: BluesNCAAB: Southern IllinoisNCAAF: Southern Illinois, and if we're talking bowl schools then Notre Dame since I grew up watching them
I still cant understand you. As for me:MLB: Redbirds, ya heard.NFL: Rams and Chiefs. NCAAF: Nebraska CornhuskersNCCAB: Carolina and Nebraska (but they always suck, so I dont really follow them too closely).NBA: The 14 time World Champion Los Angeles LakersNHL: Blues I guess, but I dont really follow hockey.
You know I never said anything to you but I have been a closet salukis fan for a long time now. I have a friend who has got to be in his 60's now, and he is from Illinois and hes a Bear fan and SO Ill fan. In the mid 90's Arco Arena hosted the first round of the NCAA tournament and we saw the Salukis and at that time I had never heard of them, and when we saw their rat/dog/blue/green/alient mascot we immediatley started rooting for them. I cannot remember if they won or not.
blue/green lolI grew up 20 miles from the Southern Illinois University campus and graduated from there 5 years ago. So my loyalties run deep.A few little known facts...the Salukis have two second place finishes in the College World Series, and an NIT victory back when the NIT was the de facto National Championship.Oh and a guy by the name of Walt Frazier is a Saluki alum.
EDIT, and the cubs/cards things weird...I don't like it, I either really like you or really hate you.
I still cant understand you.
blame it on the family, my brother is the exact same wayMy family is full of Cub fans with a few exceptions, but every single game I ever saw as a kid was at Busch Stadium.Mom = Cub, Dad = Cardinalwe were exposed to both sides
blame it on the family, my brother is the exact same wayMy family is full of Cub fans with a few exceptions, but every single game I ever saw as a kid was at Busch Stadium.Mom = Cub, Dad = Cardinalwe were exposed to both sides
So when they play who do you root for.
lmao, trip report plz
Dude its been a month.... Ok here goesPut it in...........move it around a little......................30 secs later, showering.
So when they play who do you root for.Dude its been a month.... Ok here goesPut it in...........move it around a little......................30 secs later, showering.
disappointment. pics of said wife?Will let you subtop with pics