delete the army thread...both of them.

:shock: This thread makes me sick. I am apalled at the juvenile nature shown by those trying to get rid of the Army thread whether they are joking or not. You guys just need to grow up.What makes the Army thread different? We are actually friends. Not just anonymous internet friends, real friends. We play poker together online on a regular basis, we meet each other in person and we share our personal lives with each other. That is what the thread is about. It has nothing to do with padding our post counts. I don't give a censored about my post count and neither does any other Army member. This is something Daniel and the FCP staff knows and respects. Daniel said while deciding on changes for the forum he was inspired by the sense of community he saw in the Army and wanted the whole forum to have that feeling. The Army is different. Deal with it. If that thread was ever deleted, I would leave FCP. Now take into account I am the nice one around here and it takes alot to censored me off, but I've really had it with all this crap. My patience is wearing thin. You are attacking something that means alot to me, for no reason at all. It's childish and pathetic. Grow up.
I love it how you guys are so quick to come out saying that the army is different, and how it shows a sense of community, yet, you don't allow, or should i say, want, many people to post there. You don't like anybody but regulars to post in the thread, and you don't really like people trying to 'break into' the group. That really does show a great sense of community.....
Not actually being an Army member myself, I have to say they're really not like that. Everybody got the standard "Who the fuck are you?" question myself included. I had read enough of the thread to know;however, what to take it for. They are a close knit bunch and just like in "real life" (for lack of a better term), a close group of friends wouldn't just warm up to any straggler that came up. I barely know any of them and I wouldn't except them to just let me in. We're all part of the FCP community, but they're also a community unto themselves, which is something that developed over time. I think I had a point somewhere, but I'm hungry, so maybe something of that made sense. You just can't get all censored because they get selective. I don't agree that they don't want people posting there, but I dues need to be paid and if you stick around and pay them they can be a cool bunch.Meh, mondays suck, and I'm thinking Quiznos.
:clap: :clap:
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how you guys are so quick to come out saying that the army is different, and how it shows a sense of community, yet, you don't allow, or should i say, want, many people to post there. You don't like anybody but regulars to post in the thread, and you don't really like people trying to 'break into' the group. That really does show a great sense of community.....
Do you randomly walk up to groups of people at restaurants and other public places and join their conversations without anyone asking you who you are and why are you here? Everyone who posts in the Army thread for the first time get's the same greeting, even me. People who want to join are required to read the thread because it is how you get to know us. If you don't care enough to read the thread, than joining obviously isn't that important to you.Sorry, but the Army is different. If you don't read the thread you won't understand and you have no business drawing conclusions about us.
I sure am hungry this morning. I think I might get some biscuits and gravy at a local diner. By the way, Vatche, you're a fucking idiot.
loll...wow, these army members arse sure getting defensive...no nned to get ur panties up in a bunch, that thread is not going top be deleted, i was just trying to make a point.
Do you randomly walk up to groups of people at restaurants and other public places and join their conversations without anyone asking you who you are and why are you here? Everyone who posts in the Army thread for the first time get's the same greeting, even me. People who want to join are required to read the thread because it is how you get to know us. If you don't care enough to read the thread, than joining obviously isn't that important to you.Sorry, but the Army is different. If you don't read the thread you won't understand and you have no business drawing conclusions about us.
I understand all of this. After getting the who the fuck are you thing, which i really wasn't understanding, i started to read the old thread, as well as posting in the new one. I soon come to find that i wasn't really 'welcome' in the thread, and have stopped posting in there. I don't really feel like going any further with this conversation, i wish you all the best in the future, and with the Army. I didn't want to see it deleted, and i doubt anyone else did either.
I sure am hungry this morning. I think I might get some biscuits and gravy at a local diner. By the way, Vatche, you're a fucking idiot.
loll...wow, these army members arse sure getting defensive...no nned to get ur panties up in a bunch, that thread is not going top be deleted, i was just trying to make a point.
That's because it's the the best thread on this forum. I'm not even an army member. I know it won't be deleted, numbnuts. You made a stupid point and should be berated for it. You're useless +1 thread should have been deleted a long time ago. You should be grateful it lasted as long as it did.

OH MY F*CKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WHO IS WHINING ABOUT ONE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS THREAD BEING DELETED NEEDS TO F*CKING CHILL OUT!! This is a f*cking internet forum...if you are THIS emotional about it...you need to get a life. I may not be very well liked, but at least I post/argue mostly about sports on this forum...as well as other random f*cking around. At least I don't get all emotional about a thread that says "+1" 90 times in a row. WHO THE F*CK CARES????? Get over it, it's an internet forum......if you all love each other SOOOOOO much, why don't you just call each other and set up a 9 way gangbang. I hear teneight's really into those, ZING!!!, seriously though, chill out. Life goes on. This thread is seriously the most retarded thing ever...and coming from me, that says a LOT!!!! ( I just OWNED myself on that one...)

That's because it's the the best thread on this forum. I'm not even an army member. I know it won't be deleted, numbnuts. You made a stupid point and should be berated for it. You're useless +1 thread should have been deleted a long time ago. You should be grateful it lasted as long as it did.
it want only "+1" posts...we were starting our own "community"...
OH MY F*CKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WHO IS WHINING ABOUT ONE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS THREAD BEING DELETED NEEDS TO F*CKING CHILL OUT!! This is a f*cking internet forum...if you are THIS emotional about it...you need to get a life. I may not be very well liked, but at least I post/argue mostly about sports on this forum...as well as other random f*cking around. At least I don't get all emotional about a thread that says "+1" 90 times in a row. WHO THE F*CK CARES????? Get over it, it's an internet forum......if you all love each other SOOOOOO much, why don't you just call each other and set up a 9 way gangbang. I hear teneight's really into those, ZING!!!, seriously though, chill out. Life goes on. This thread is seriously the most retarded thing ever...and coming from me, that says a LOT!!!! ( I just OWNED myself on that one...)
why do you think we are all going to vegas in 23 days?
Horseshit. I saw the thread. It was a waste of bandwidth. I'm done arguing with you. Go hang out in Teaknight's stupid ass thread if you need a place to voice your outrage.
why do you think we are all going to vegas in 23 days?
HAHA..I just got OWNED!!!!!!!!!11 Nice work DNA...nice work
vatche stop being such a moron about everything. as always, your point makes no sense, im sure others have shown you why by now so i wont bother. but all you idiots fighting for this worthless thread need to get a grip.
OWNED!!!
vatche stop being such a moron about everything. as always, your point makes no sense, im sure others have shown you why by now so i wont bother. but all you idiots fighting for this worthless thread need to get a grip.
"everything"?...what exaxtly r u talking about?i may be a moron, but at least i fully read all posts before replying...
This thread is seriously the most retarded thing ever...and coming from me, that says a LOT!!!! ( I just OWNED myself on that one...)
This goes into your top 5 all time posts KK+1 sw
It was a good one. I did my best.
"everything"?...what exaxtly r u talking about?i may be a moron, but at least i fully read all posts before replying...
everything, all things. maybe you shoud reread my post if you dont get it.
Horseshit. I saw the thread. It was a waste of bandwidth. I'm done arguing with you. Go hang out in Teaknight's stupid ass thread if you need a place to voice your outrage.
Hogwash. I'm flabbergasted. :club:
everything, all things. maybe you shoud reread my post if you dont get it.
easy to talk and make up stuff...y dont u try bringing up some examples?
i dont need to hang out in ten8s thread to voice my outrage...thats the whole point of this thread.