delete the army thread...both of them.

taking up room from what? what the censored does it matter to you?
calm down cherry pop. anyways, the reason to lock a thread is to let it die? isn't making it a stickie countering the puporse of the lock?it makes no sense at all.
the purpose of locking that thread was not to let it die. it was to keep it from getting more full because it was loading about as fast as kowboykoop understands coherent counterpoints to his arguments.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it stickied? just answer that question. no one reads it..and anyone who is going to read that whole thread is pretty much worthless. everyone should PM the admin and ask for it to get unstickied because no one really reads it or cares about it..only the army members, which isn't that many to keep it up there.teneight

why is it stickied? just answer that question. no one reads it..and anyone who is going to read that whole thread is pretty much worthless. everyone should PM the admin and ask for it to get unstickied because no one really reads it or cares about it..only the army members, which isn't that many to keep it up there.teneight
awesome..everyone who's going to read a thread is worthless.well, in my opinion, everyone who wants to read your OTC thread is worthless, too. so there.ZING OWNED OMG DESTROYEDsigh, seriously teaknight, you look like a jealous little bitch tonight."sticky my thread, all of my friends, pm gov and admin and tell them to unsticky the first army thread because i'm so jealous that it's stickied and we're not, whine whine whine whine whine whine whine"HEEYYYYYY JEALOUSY

i never said anyone is going to read the whole OTC Thread. never. unlike the army thread which makes new members to read the whole thread. huge difference. why are you been immature about this? why? aren't you like 29? if not older? you're arguements about keeping it stickied aren't really convincing. you guys dont really have a good reason to keep it stickied. just for people could read it??? wtf?no seriously, if the mods deleted the old UYPC thread, why should the FCPHA thread be stickied if its just sitting there only read by like 4 people.

one more thing...you said i whined? i'm sure a few people that we know whined about the "up your post count" thread. i'm sure atleast 1 of them posts in the FCPHA thread. complaining=whiningthat was the reason the Up your post count thread was deleted. because people were whining, for what reason? i dont know? pretty lame if you ask me

i never said anyone is going to read the whole OTC Thread. never. unlike the army thread which makes new members to read the whole thread. huge difference.  why are you been immature about this? why? aren't you like 29? if not older? you're arguements about keeping it stickied aren't really convincing. you guys dont really have a good reason to keep it stickied. just for people could read it??? wtf?no seriously, if the mods deleted the old UYPC thread, why should the FCPHA thread be stickied if its just sitting there  only read by like 4 people.
me? i'm 22and it's 5 fucking forty four on a monday morning on the east coast. 4 people is actually quite a bit to be reading that thread rightn ow.
one more thing...you said i whined? i'm sure a few people that we know whined about the "up your post count" thread. i'm sure atleast 1 of them posts in the FCPHA thread. complaining=whiningthat was the reason the Up your post count thread was deleted. because people were whining, for what reason? i dont know?  pretty lame if you ask me
i truly honestly doubt anybody in the FCPHA would bother trying to get your thread deleted. most of us are too lazy to give a flying fuck what you guys do when it doesn't concern us.
i never said anyone is going to read the whole OTC Thread. never. unlike the army thread which makes new members to read the whole thread. huge difference.  why are you been immature about this? why? aren't you like 29? if not older? you're arguements about keeping it stickied aren't really convincing. you guys dont really have a good reason to keep it stickied. just for people could read it??? wtf?no seriously, if the mods deleted the old UYPC thread, why should the FCPHA thread be stickied if its just sitting there  only read by like 4 people.
Okay, here's an idea as to why it's stickied.For each post that's created in this forum, one is deleted. Same with General because of the sheer volume of posts. Since it's locked, it can never be "bumped." Eventually, it would disappear as it cycled through to the end of the threads.Since it's got a special little place in the heart of DN and a lot of the members of this forum, that's reason enough, but since you want to be cute.

thats not a good reason. the UYPC thread was the original thread where the OTC was created. it shouldn't have been deleted when it could've been locked. why was it deleted and not locked? it makes no difference right.

So by Pupsta's logic, we should be glad we have our official OTC thread, so we shouldn't be mad UYPC is gone. Using that logic, wouldn't it be fair to say that since the Army has Part II of their thread, why should they need Part I anymore?I would love to see how the army would react if Part I was deleted and they lost the eleventy billion posts that were in it.

thats not a good reason. the UYPC thread was the original thread where the OTC was created. it shouldn't have been deleted when it could've been locked. why was it deleted and not locked? it makes no difference right.
I like how when you ask a question, and I answer it. You have nothing left to say and immediately change topics. UYPC doesn't equal OTC. OTC = Teneight, UYPC = TimJust go back to admitting that you're being a child about this and everything will be okay, I promise.

thanks golden. i was getting tired of trying to argue two people. thanks for the back up. anyways, it makes no sense why that thread is stickied? DD just said because it holds a special place in DN hearts..what a jopke. no one reads it, no one cares about it, there for it shouldnt be stickiedteneight

I like how when you ask a question, and I answer it. You have nothing left to say and immediately change topics. UYPC doesn't equal OTC. OTC = Teneight, UYPC = TimJust go back to admitting that you're being a child about this and everything will be okay, I promise.
You're wrong. UYPC was the birth of the OTC.
thanks golden. i was getting tired of trying to argue two people. thanks for the back up.  anyways, it makes no sense why that thread is stickied? DD just said because it holds a special place in DN hearts..what a jopke. no one reads it, no one cares about it, there for it shouldnt be stickiedteneight
You're an idiot. Daniel's posted in the thread. Daniel thinks the thread is hilarious. What you meant to say was.."A lot of people read it, I don't care about it because I wasn't accepted there, and because I'm a little bitch who got his toys taken away, it shouldn't be stickied"
thanks golden. i was getting tired of trying to argue two people. thanks for the back up.  anyways, it makes no sense why that thread is stickied? DD just said because it holds a special place in DN hearts..what a jopke. no one reads it, no one cares about it, there for it shouldnt be stickiedteneight
Agreed. If the thread isn't active, let it go. Personally, I get sick of seeing it there taking up space.In fact, if you guys are so special, why not just start a new forum category just for the Army, and then you can verbally fellate each other in there.

daniel posted in the thread once..WOW. daniel has posted in many of my threads..all of those should be stickied ASAP. he thinks my avatar is the best..i should get a million dollars for that alone. hahahaanyways, you havent answered anything. the main question is, why is the FCPHA thread stickied when it's locked? why? why why?no one reads it...no one cares about it but the army members. which is less than 1% of all FCP membersteneight

Agreed. If the thread isn't active, let it go. Personally, I get sick of seeing it there taking up space.In fact, if you guys are so special, why not just start a new forum category just for the Army, and then you can verbally fellate each other in there.
Then why aren't you crying about the Stacked threads? Hmm? They serve no purpose. And don't say 'You guys', I'm not an Army member. I'm a Nerd Herder.

DD, are you brain dead or something? i already answered you why the stacked threads are stickiedthis is daniels site. daniel is having a game coming out soon, "stacked". he wants to promote his game. end of storyfcpha= worthless unless you are an army memberto everyone else, it's just taking up space

DD, are you brain dead or something? i already answered you why the stacked threads are stickiedthis is daniels site. daniel is having a game coming out soon, "stacked". he wants to promote his game. end of storyfcpha= worthless unless you are an army memberto everyone else, it's just taking up space
WHATTHEFUCKDOESITMATTERTOYOUIFIT'STAKINGUPSPACE?!?!?!?!IT'SNOTLIKEYOUHAVETOPAYTHEFUCKINGBILLSONTHESITESOSHUTTHEFUCKUPYOUJEALOUSFUCKINGRETARD.
Then why aren't you crying about the Stacked threads? Hmm? They serve no purpose. And don't say 'You guys', I'm not an Army member. I'm a Nerd Herder.
I am also a member of the NerdHerd. But I am not sure how proud I am of that if I have to be associated with you.

And just to clarify, I don't think the Stacked threads should be stickied. Or, at least they should be stickied in another forum.A Case for Christ should stay. I am actually agnostic, but I understand why that should stay.

I am also a member of the NerdHerd. But I am not sure how proud I am of that if I have to be associated with you.
<shrug> Doesn't make much difference to me. I always kinda liked ya. I was starting to get over Teneight being a little bitch until all of this. I think it's stupid and silly that people get this worked up about a post count padding thread.

btw, has anyone noticed that me and golden(both OTC members) have handled ourselves while arguing against pupsta and DD. look at how they react...here's a few examples:after you see just these two examples of many others, who is acting immature? who is trying to have a civil arguement? if you are smart, you could notice that golden and teneight are the ones who are trying to me mature about this...unlike DD and pupstathank you ...have a nice day :club:

DD= You're censored bright.  Good thing your mother didn't miscarry, we'd be left without your amazing intellect. Go cry about the Up Your Post Count thread more, you little censored censored.
pupsta:censored you.  if your argument would be "sticky our thread because we're an army too" then fine. whoopie, sticky the thread.  you instead want to bring censored down that you're jealous about.  censored you, you piece of censored
<shrug> Doesn't make much difference to me. I always kinda liked ya. I was starting to get over Teneight being a little bitch until all of this. I think it's stupid and silly that people get this worked up about a post count padding thread.
I think we have made it pretty clear that it was much more than that to us.