poker forum titles.. officially changed.

This was the original layout for earning your forum title under your username:Username: Post Count RequiredPoker Forum Newbie : 0Poker Forum Regular: 21Poker Forum Nut: 51Poker Forum Groupie: 101Poker Forum Veteran: 301Because the forum has grown so large over the past year, the old layout has become heavily outdated. So we've changed it up accordingly:Poker Forum Newbie : 0Poker Forum Regular: 100Poker Forum Nut: 250Poker Forum Groupie: 500Poker Forum Veteran: 1000Cheers,Gov

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this result in a flood of worthless posts as people boost their post counts or has the forum gone way plast that long ago.

So now I'm a nut...
how are the Canterbury games lately?
Haven't been there for a few months... I play online only right now because I'm going to stick within my bankroll (1/2 limit right now) I may start going there again once I get better at Omaha Hi/Lo though. I'm sure the 2/4 and 3/6 Hold 'em that I used to play there is still as weak as ever, if not more so.When I went there the last few times - no matter what time of week, the wait was getting way too long to get a seat. So I just played online more and more.
I want my own special title.  :D  PLeeeeaaaasssseeeee  :club:
Wish I could help ya out.. but if I were to do it for you I'd have to do it for everyone :D. 10k post counts get a personalized title.
Wish I could help ya out.. but if I were to do it for you I'd have to do it for everyone :D. 10k post counts get a personalized title.
That is very dangerous thing to tell me. Let's see how fast I can get to 10,000 :twisted:
At 10k, I want mine to say "Poker Forum Administrator"
That is very dangerous thing to tell me. Let's see how fast I can get to 10,000 :twisted:
Oh geez.. what have I started (Or restarted depending how you look at it).
Good changes though Gov.
There should a title for 5k
Oh geez.. what have I started (Or restarted depending how you look at it).
+1 I'm one post closer to being Supreme Ruler of FCP