is daniel overrated????????????????????

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously he's been getting bad table draws lately.Once he gets some good table draws, like in '04, when a lot of his buddies were seated with him in the early rounds, he can get more chips dumped his way, and maybe start winning again, and play the LAG-ier game he so loves. Until then, he's just another chump degenerate like the rest of you lot.

Obviously he's been getting bad table draws lately.Once he gets some good table draws, like in '04, when a lot of his buddies were seated with him in the early rounds, he can get more chips dumped his way, and maybe start winning again, and play the LAG-ier game he so loves.  Until then, he's just another chump degenerate like the rest of you lot.
Dude Get a Real Job
He said he was going to play all of the tournaments in January and so far he hasn't won any!!!!!  Must be his post-flop play.  I mean calling raises in the big blind with 8-10 suited???????  Isn't that what fish do?  HA HA HA.  I'd like to see Daniel win, but if he continues will all of these business things and stuff he isn't going to be lucky.  In order to have your hands hold up, you can't promote stuff.  Guys who do that always get sucked out on, what a nob, eh?  He is nowhere near the top 1500 no limit players in the game today.  Yeah, sure he's won more money in tournament poker than all but Joe Hashem, but that was then, and this is now!    I'm sorry, but unless Daniel wins the next tournament he plays there is just no way he is a top player- end of story!!!!!**********************************************************************  I've read more of these posts lately than I have in a while, and man are they hilarious!  Varience people!  Seriously, everybody goes through bad runs from time to time, and it's been my turn lately.  Once I get on a roll again, I'm going to save all of the stupid posts I read and here and simply reply with a..... BOO YA!
Misc-Applause.gif
I love the ones about me tightening up, cause in 2004 I did so well because I waited for AA and KK and never played hands like 5-6 suited! LOL.
Don't you fold these preflop now?? :club::D:D
Even if Daniel were overrated, his past success has presented him with some pretty lucrative promotional opportunities that might throw his overall financial portfolio into sharp relief, even against the backdrop of his inability to match his outlandish 2004 results.What we really should be debating is why Dunkin Donuts has not yet replaced Krispy Kreme in the far reaches of the United States.  The key to Dunkin Donuts' dominance on the East Coast is that it produces coffee whose deliciousness is beyond compare.  What Krispy Kreme proponents fail to realize is that the measuring stick for any reputable coffee shop is the quality of its caffeinated beverages; donuts are just what you dunk in the coffee to avoid starvation.  In the case of Krispy Kreme, the soggy donuts are marketed as the highlight of their enterprise, serving only as a distraction from the fact that their coffee sucks.  But between you and me, the differences between the quality of Krispy Kreme's donuts and Dunkin Donuts' pastries, when measured objectively in blind taste tests, are so inconsequential that it makes little sense to bother making the trip to Krispy Kreme when there exists an alternative respite that provides not only a line of mouth-watering freshly-baked products, but also otherwordly coffee, all in one fell swoop.For any Buffalo/Niagara natives, don't even get me started on the travesty that is Tim Horton's.Anyway, don't take my opinion as justification for a Dunkin Donuts monopoly.  Try it for yourself.
Haven't posted in awhile but had to stop the insanity. If you've never had a Tim Horton's Coffee, you don't know what you are missing. Tim's is by far the best. There is a reason there is a Tim Horton's on almost every corner in Canada. And their donuts! It depends on your faves and some are not so good, but those that are good are great!!!! Dunkin Donuts? I think you have had too many of their coffees to be thinking clearly!

I don't hear Hellmuth shouting variance. He makes his living off Donkeys like you. One day, you'll realize the truth. And variance, please. Variance was 2004, obviously. Now the true Daniel has shown up, and we see the freud that we've all been sucked in by.Um, oh yeah. SW for the asshats that weren't sure.

I don't hear Hellmuth shouting variance.  He makes his living off Donkeys like you.  One day, you'll realize the truth.  And variance, please.  Variance was 2004, obviously.  Now the true Daniel has shown up, and we see the freud that we've all been sucked in by.Um, oh yeah.  SW for the asshats that weren't sure.
Win-Assclown.jpg
He said he was going to play all of the tournaments in January and so far he hasn't won any!!!!! Must be his post-flop play. I mean calling raises in the big blind with 8-10 suited??????? Isn't that what fish do? HA HA HA. I'd like to see Daniel win, but if he continues will all of these business things and stuff he isn't going to be lucky. In order to have your hands hold up, you can't promote stuff. Guys who do that always get sucked out on, what a nob, eh? He is nowhere near the top 1500 no limit players in the game today. Yeah, sure he's won more money in tournament poker than all but Joe Hashem, but that was then, and this is now! I'm sorry, but unless Daniel wins the next tournament he plays there is just no way he is a top player- end of story!!!!!********************************************************************** I've read more of these posts lately than I have in a while, and man are they hilarious! Varience people! Seriously, everybody goes through bad runs from time to time, and it's been my turn lately. Once I get on a roll again, I'm going to save all of the stupid posts I read and here and simply reply with a..... BOO YA!
Just plain funny ... I can't wait for the BOO YA post :club:
He said he was going to play all of the tournaments in January and so far he hasn't won any!!!!! Must be his post-flop play. I mean calling raises in the big blind with 8-10 suited??????? Isn't that what fish do? HA HA HA. I'd like to see Daniel win, but if he continues will all of these business things and stuff he isn't going to be lucky. In order to have your hands hold up, you can't promote stuff. Guys who do that always get sucked out on, what a nob, eh? He is nowhere near the top 1500 no limit players in the game today. Yeah, sure he's won more money in tournament poker than all but Joe Hashem, but that was then, and this is now! I'm sorry, but unless Daniel wins the next tournament he plays there is just no way he is a top player- end of story!!!!!********************************************************************** I've read more of these posts lately than I have in a while, and man are they hilarious! Varience people! Seriously, everybody goes through bad runs from time to time, and it's been my turn lately. Once I get on a roll again, I'm going to save all of the stupid posts I read and here and simply reply with a..... BOO YA!
BOOYA you tool. you were the one suckng out time after time. your run is done. come on you were not iwnning in that year with the best hands you were drawing ioncredibly well as the underdog. all you have odne int he last year is call with shit hands and hope they come in. A year ago it worke dout now you just bluff when they don't hit well the odds have caught up.yes you are over rated and yes you had teh greatst year int he most important poker year (the year of the boom) god at least now you know
I don't hear Hellmuth shouting variance. He makes his living off Donkeys like you. One day, you'll realize the truth. And variance, please. Variance was 2004, obviously. Now the true Daniel has shown up, and we see the freud that we've all been sucked in by.i couldn't have said it bett myself. he is the reason there is variance. he had one year. congrats daniel. now live it up and try not to lose it all.

BOOYA you tool. you were the one suckng out time after time. your run is done. come on you were not iwnning in that year with the best hands you were drawing ioncredibly well as the underdog. all you have odne int he last year is call with censored hands and hope they come in. A year ago it worke dout now you just bluff when they don't hit well the odds have caught up.yes you are over rated and yes you had teh greatst year int he most important poker year (the year of the boom) god at least now you knowits fine to have an opinion..... but for a "teacher" it sure is pittiful how bad your spelling and grammar are.Try Grade 4, just one more time, then come back to the forum.

One other note to add.....Krispy Kreme came to Canada and has almost closed up shop here.....Tim's destroyed them!
I almost decided not to dignify this tomfoolery with a response, but I figured since you showed the crude outline of an argument and had some semblance of sentence structure, I'd humor you.I have, in fact, sampled the paint thinner that Tim Horton's tries to pass off as coffee. One morning around Christmastime I got the shakes, and I was forced to resort to the Timmy Ho's on Transit Road in Lancaster. I was dumbstruck by the prices they charged for that foul liquid, until I realized that I was drinking 87 octane gasoline. That explained it.As for why Tim Horton's seems to dominate the competition (and, incomprehensibly, even keep Dunkin Donuts at bay), I have two words for you:Actually, one hyphenated word:Self-containment.You obviously choose the desert-island approach to market forces, whereby you reject competition, even if it offers an indisputably superior product. I witnessed this phenomenon in Ithaca, where residents migrated toward the dingy old K-Mart building like lemmings to a cliff, but launched mass protests when Wal-Mart asked to join the fun. Eventually, Wal-Mart set up shop, and the once-resistant lemmings have warmed considerably to the superior retailer.Similarly, I suspect that if a strategically placed Dunkin Donuts manages to sandwich itself between a couple of your gasoline-dispensing "coffee" hovels, then younger generations of Buffalonians and Niagarans who haven't yet been indoctrinated with caffeinated petrol will ultimately make the smart consumer choice. However, if the allegiance to Timmy Ho's is too deeply entrenched to allow reason to prevail, I recommend total quarantine of Western New York and the infested regions of Canada.
I love the ones about me tightening up, cause in 2004 I did so well because I waited for AA and KK and never played hands like 5-6 suited! LOL.
Yes, the word on the street is that the better players play more hands, also known as an "uber aggressive" form of poker. Now Daniel, through my experience playing at the 1-2 nlhe tables on pokerstars you may want to consider tightening up. Perhaps you are not ready for this style of play. sw Ugh, keep playing well, brother. And check out to movie Poolhall Junkies... i think you'd dig it.
BOOYA you tool. you were the one suckng out time after time. your run is done. come on you were not iwnning in that year with the best hands you were drawing ioncredibly well as the underdog. all you have odne int he last year is call with censored hands and hope they come in. A year ago it worke dout now you just bluff when they don't hit well the odds have caught up.yes you are over rated and yes you had teh greatst year int he most important poker year (the year of the boom) god at least now you know
right, nevermind the fact that he won more than 100,000 dollars in tournaments alone in 2005, plus another 200kish in the heads up matches, plus i dont know how much in the cash games, all of which add up to probably 10 times as much money as you will ever win in your entire life.other than that, good point.
Yes, the word on the street is that the better players play more hands, also known as an "uber aggressive" form of poker. Now Daniel, through my experience playing at the 1-2 nlhe tables on pokerstars you may want to consider tightening up. Perhaps you are not ready for this style of play. sw Ugh, keep playing well, brother. And check out to movie Poolhall Junkies... i think you'd dig it.
...Poolhall Junkies...awesome movie.
One other note to add.....Krispy Kreme came to Canada and has almost closed up shop here.....Tim's destroyed them!
preach on my friend preach on!!!!!!!!
Obviously he's been getting bad table draws lately.Once he gets some good table draws, like in '04, when a lot of his buddies were seated with him in the early rounds, he can get more chips dumped his way, and maybe start winning again, and play the LAG-ier game he so loves. Until then, he's just another chump degenerate like the rest of you lot.
Remember when you said you weren't ever gonna post here again?That was a great idea.
BOOYA you tool. you were the one suckng out time after time. your run is done. come on you were not iwnning in that year with the best hands you were drawing ioncredibly well as the underdog. all you have odne int he last year is call with censored hands and hope they come in. A year ago it worke dout now you just bluff when they don't hit well the odds have caught up.yes you are over rated and yes you had teh greatst year int he most important poker year (the year of the boom) god at least now you know
right, nevermind the fact that he won more than 100,000 dollars in tournaments alone in 2005, plus another 200kish in the heads up matches, plus i dont know how much in the cash games, all of which add up to probably 10 times as much money as you will ever win in your entire life.other than that, good point.
Daniel's already said that he was ahead in cash games, ahead in tournaments, and ahead in the HU matches to the tune of something like a million. In an off year.
Even if Daniel were overrated, his past success has presented him with some pretty lucrative promotional opportunities that might throw his overall financial portfolio into sharp relief, even against the backdrop of his inability to match his outlandish 2004 results.What we really should be debating is why Dunkin Donuts has not yet replaced Krispy Kreme in the far reaches of the United States. The key to Dunkin Donuts' dominance on the East Coast is that it produces coffee whose deliciousness is beyond compare. What Krispy Kreme proponents fail to realize is that the measuring stick for any reputable coffee shop is the quality of its caffeinated beverages; donuts are just what you dunk in the coffee to avoid starvation. In the case of Krispy Kreme, the soggy donuts are marketed as the highlight of their enterprise, serving only as a distraction from the fact that their coffee sucks. But between you and me, the differences between the quality of Krispy Kreme's donuts and Dunkin Donuts' pastries, when measured objectively in blind taste tests, are so inconsequential that it makes little sense to bother making the trip to Krispy Kreme when there exists an alternative respite that provides not only a line of mouth-watering freshly-baked products, but also otherwordly coffee, all in one fell swoop.For any Buffalo/Niagara natives, don't even get me started on the travesty that is Tim Horton's.Anyway, don't take my opinion as justification for a Dunkin Donuts monopoly. Try it for yourself.
Amen, brother. On that note bring back the coffee cup avatar !

We ues to have Dunken in Socal. It was a sad day when they left. I'm not a coffee driner, but i loved the donuts, far better than Krispy Kreme. Krispy are good when the are fresh, but give them a hour or two and...Hockey Puck.DD forever. Long live the revolution!p.s. Dn will be back1 (In best Arnold the Governator voice)

But DN is overrated....I have also made more than $4 million in a year playing poker.Heck last night I cleaned up a 1/2 limit game for about 7 junior bacon cheeseburgers. It was awesome.(SW) But those new Wendys commercials are kinda funny
Does anyone else call subs "grinders?" I've called them grinders all my life without really understanding why, only to find out in college that they were also called "heros," "hoagies," "submarine sandwiches," and (my own personal favorite, courtesy of Westchester County) "wedges."Also, "soda" or "pop?""Lollipops" or "suckers?"Discuss.
Greater Boston is the SUB capital of the world. I didn't realize how fortunate I was to grow up in this area until I tried a so called "grinder" during my travels. No imitation can compare to the sensational quality of Boston subs.... truly does wonders for the pallette. And yes theyre called subs... just like sprinkles are called jimmies... and soda is called tonic. Boston is right and everyone else is wrong. No s/w
Subs, jimmies, tonic. Yum !