is daniel overrated????????????????????

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for Boo ya ? pleeeeeeazzze.
Stuart Scott was the beginning of what now makes Sportscenter a big homosexual rainbow parade free for all. What happened to the Sportscenter of old...when it was for men, and didn't have those Bob Costas style censored cry me a river segments about how some no name tackle for the for the Buffalo Bills has ball cancer. The old Sportscenter would have told the guy to walk it off and get ready for next Sunday.Now you have those jerkoffs on the Best Damn Sports Show. Tom Effing Arnold....need I say more. No one screams Pea Sized Balls more than Tom Arnold.Oh yeah....and Joe Buck and Tim McCarver can kiss my ass too. They spent two innings one game talking about how Jason Giambi ripped a hole in his pants when he made a slide. CALL THE censored GAME!!!! The only hole Joe Buck is really concerned about is indeed near Jason Giambi's ass....but not the hole in his pants. Other than that...no one else in America cares.And then there is the aforementioned Bob Costas. Here we go....it's Olympic time again and now Bob Costas gets to grace us with his in depth knowledge about the strictly homosexual side of sports. Bob Costas makes Richard Simmons look like a man...and a manly man at that.Now the poker world gets to have such experts as Norman Chad and Lon McEachern. I wish Doyle would stick his crutch down Norman Chad's throat so he could STFU. How much of a waste of human organs is Norman Chad? In short...Daniel....please select something other than "Boo Ya" to tell these people when you make them eat their words. To use such terminology is to endorse the disease that is modern day sports commentary in America.
the sad part is i'll never have the few minutes back i spent reading your post. most worthless rant i have heard in a while. in short, find a cliff and jump off of it.

I grew up in New York. It was DD land, we didnt have any Krispy Kreme's here until recently. I have to say the arrival of the Hot Now sign on one of those KK stores was a true enlightening experience. When discussing plain glazed doughnuts there is no comparison, Krispy Kreme is in a league of it's own and vastly superior to DD. DD's coffeee used to be awesome but they have fallen way behind their former level of quality. I mean come on wtf is blueberry coffee??? I will always have a special place in my heart for the DD Boston Creme but when I want a sugarry ring of fried goodness there is no substitute to a Hot Now Krispy Kreme orginal glazed doughnut.

Stuart Scott was the beginning of what now makes Sportscenter a big homosexual rainbow parade free for all. What happened to the Sportscenter of old...when it was for men, and didn't have those Bob Costas style censored cry me a river segments about how some no name tackle for the for the Buffalo Bills has ball cancer. The old Sportscenter would have told the guy to walk it off and get ready for next Sunday.Now you have those jerkoffs on the Best Damn Sports Show. Tom Effing Arnold....need I say more. No one screams Pea Sized Balls more than Tom Arnold.Oh yeah....and Joe Buck and Tim McCarver can kiss my ass too. They spent two innings one game talking about how Jason Giambi ripped a hole in his pants when he made a slide. CALL THE censored GAME!!!! The only hole Joe Buck is really concerned about is indeed near Jason Giambi's ass....but not the hole in his pants. Other than that...no one else in America cares.And then there is the aforementioned Bob Costas. Here we go....it's Olympic time again and now Bob Costas gets to grace us with his in depth knowledge about the strictly homosexual side of sports. Bob Costas makes Richard Simmons look like a man...and a manly man at that.Now the poker world gets to have such experts as Norman Chad and Lon McEachern. I wish Doyle would stick his crutch down Norman Chad's throat so he could STFU. How much of a waste of human organs is Norman Chad? In short...Daniel....please select something other than "Boo Ya" to tell these people when you make them eat their words. To use such terminology is to endorse the disease that is modern day sports commentary in America
Oh man... I'm with you in this one. I can't STAND those two morons. I'm from Boston and after an entire season of listening to Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo call the Red Sox, the playoffs come around and I have to listen to the rambling nonsense of those two buffoons. Truly painful. There were so many complaints around town that WEEI, Boston's sport radio station, synced up the radio broadcast with the telecast so there was no longer a 5-8 second delay, and we'd listen to Joe Castiglione and Jerry Trupiano on the radio while watching a muted TV. SO much better.

Greatest Harry Carey line ever:The Set -up:Cubs down by 4,5 maybe 6 runs about the fifth inning... hot summer day in chicago.. The camera pans to the outfield where 2 young adults are goin at it in the bleachers..Carey says :"Look at those two... He kisses her on the strikes, She kisses him on the balls..You could hear Steve Stone spit shit into the mic.Classic.

For sheer entertainment value, I could make a strong case for Tim McCarver and Joe Morgan.
If it wasn't for the weekly estrogen shot that Fox and ESPN give Tim and Joe respectively, I'm sure they would be good commentators.When I lived in NY, I would watch MSG...and then the YES Network all of the time. A bunch of old pros...and Michael Kay. Once I got used to Michael Kay....the broadcasts were enjoyable to listen to. They called the game...correctly I might add, and we could even learn something about the game from these people.
the sad part is i'll never have the few minutes back i spent reading your post. most worthless rant i have heard in a while. in short, find a cliff and jump off of it.
Dude....don't get your panties in a ruffle and flame me just because you forgot to tivo Friends and you didn't get to sing along with the opening credits. When in doubt...Tivo such events so you can live them over and over.

My pappy always said that more than a mouthful was a waste!!! Therefore, I like KK over double d's.... :club:

Dude....don't get your panties in a ruffle and flame me just because you forgot to tivo Friends and you didn't get to sing along with the opening credits. When in doubt...Tivo such events so you can live them over and over.
ummm, what?? when in doubt on sarcasm or wit in a flame, say the post in your head over and over to make sure it is at least funny or condescending.
Boo ya?
Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".
True story.I've seen him do it, I've been working on it myself but I can't even come close
I can make a woman squirm by pointing at her and saying 'hi - ya'.So... that's pretty cool.
Boo ya?
Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".
True story.I've seen him do it, I've been working on it myself but I can't even come close
I can make a woman squirm by pointing at her and saying 'hi - ya'.So... that's pretty cool.
I can make a woman turn and walk away by just telling her exactly what I want to do to herSo... that's pretty awesome too

DN didn't win. Overrated, end of story.It would be funny if they locked up a thread started by DN.

Even if Daniel were overrated, his past success has presented him with some pretty lucrative promotional opportunities that might throw his overall financial portfolio into sharp relief, even against the backdrop of his inability to match his outlandish 2004 results.What we really should be debating is why Dunkin Donuts has not yet replaced Krispy Kreme in the far reaches of the United States.  The key to Dunkin Donuts' dominance on the East Coast is that it produces coffee whose deliciousness is beyond compare.  What Krispy Kreme proponents fail to realize is that the measuring stick for any reputable coffee shop is the quality of its caffeinated beverages; donuts are just what you dunk in the coffee to avoid starvation.  In the case of Krispy Kreme, the soggy donuts are marketed as the highlight of their enterprise, serving only as a distraction from the fact that their coffee sucks.  But between you and me, the differences between the quality of Krispy Kreme's donuts and Dunkin Donuts' pastries, when measured objectively in blind taste tests, are so inconsequential that it makes little sense to bother making the trip to Krispy Kreme when there exists an alternative respite that provides not only a line of mouth-watering freshly-baked products, but also otherwordly coffee, all in one fell swoop.For any Buffalo/Niagara natives, don't even get me started on the travesty that is Tim Horton's.Anyway, don't take my opinion as justification for a Dunkin Donuts monopoly.  Try it for yourself.
So, you admit that Krispy Kreme donuts are, in fact, more delicious than Dunkin Donuts?
I'm from Boston where Dunkin Donuts reigns supreme. I grew up in Everett... 1 mile north of Boston, and guess how many Dunkin Donuts we have? 7 ... thats right.. 7. And the city is 3 sq. miles. There is a DD on every corner. Krispy Kreme made a futile attempt at taking over and guess what happened? Thats right... boarded up windows and a SPACE FOR LEASE sign out front.. right down by Wellington Circle... we showed those west coast snobs who runs the show here... NOW STAY OUT!!!!!!!!!
I am delighted to hear that my plans for global dominance are well met in these parts. However, our work is not done so long as infidels (cough, Turd Ferguson) continue to worship false idols. My theory is that once Dunkin Donuts is introduced into these unsophisticated West Coast markets, the proverbial cream will rise to the top, and Dunkin Donuts will be the Microsoft of the coffeehouse circuit.P.S. Krispy Kreme's inability to spell either "crispy" or "cream" is testament to the lack of faith that this diabolical corporation has in the intelligence of its clientele.
Please correct me if im wrong. But when Krispy Kreme first came out here in the west coast, cali to be specific, i heard that it was this great donut shop originally from the east coast.from my memory, dunkin donuts was out here way before KK.anyways i dont think you have to worry about KK much longer. they are on their way to bankruptcy. their stock has tumbled almost off nyse. worthless imo.as for who has the better coffee i wish i could contribute but after many intervention meetings and several stints in rehab i have kicked the devil's juice, for the time being at least.KK's original glaze donut is the only one even worth trying, all the rest of their pastry suks. DD has better overall donuts.

After seeing the hand, DN made a donkalicious play. Maybe he wanted to go home, but what was his chip stack, because that could change my opinion. If he did that will $10,000 with 100-200 blinds then there's no excuse.