who wants to wager for our posting rights? l= banned

kinda feel bad about it. i wasnt sure how serious i was gonna take it at first but i was in a gambling mood and just decided what the hell.
I didnt think he would leave without saying goodbye. He could have written a little speech or something.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone remember when teneight tried to get me banned from this forum for no reason!??!?!??! Oops. I hope he is completely banned so he lives up to his bet, not just that one username. Ban his IP or whatever...he brought this on himself.
He has a ton of IP addresses. He'll be back. You might not know it, but he'll be back.
I know he will be, I'm not an idiot. But I'm still glad he won't be interjecting in ALLLL of my posts and flaming me for no reason. I'm sure he'll do it more under a new username, and I'll know who he is soon enough.
k. Don giovinno, the bet is on since no one else has the balls to take this beti was looking for someone like kowboykoop, drawingdead or some other douchetexas is up by 6
So, you're done..?..really?like, seriously?HAH!I should say something like, "That's what you get, troll..." or.."Serves you right for being a complete cock nose.."But, I won't.Instead I'll say..HOOK 'EM HORNS!Go back to trolling and begging for stakes and brag posts and inappropriate comments about another man's wife. Have fun bumping your post count at NWP, they won't be half as tolerant (nor should they be) with you as we were.Bye.

kinda feel bad about it. i wasnt sure how serious i was gonna take it at first but i was in a gambling mood and just decided what the hell.--------------------------------------------------interesting info there. so if you lost, i'm sure you wouldn't have left FCP since you weren't that serious UNTIL YOU SAW THAT YOU WON. kind of like that guy who bets and when he loses, he says he was just messing around, but if he wins, he wants his money or prize i'm back on! alrightTeneight makes a comeback.thanks for the warm welcome everyone@

look at the thread again. he wasn't serious about the bet until he won. ..sorryhow is everyone doing tonight?
Guess this answers the question of posting on FCP.not cool

Regardless of who made the bet, I think it was pretty obvious that neither one of them was going to quit posting because of the result. It seemed to me that this was just a fun thing to get some people excited for the game, but instead it turned into a gank teneight thread.Let the man be.

thanks for the bump. after i read that he wasn't taking the bet serious, why should i?if it was kowboykoop or anyone else that actually took the bet serious, then i wouldnt be posting hereteneight

this is very interesting. Teneight, You will be held to this if USC doesn't come through, same goes for DonGiovanni if USC does teh unbelieveable
instead, why not have some sort of penance to be posted in his signature. umm, i dont know-lets pick something random.... how about "KowboyKoop is my favorite poster on FCP, mostly because he is very funny and he bangs lots of hot chicks." clarifier- this post is a preemptive suggestion that would theoretically appear in the "should teneight be banned poll" thread, in the eventuality that some poster would object to the nonbanning of teneight and start an indignant poll about it.
ill take that bet
This seems to me like he is taking the bet.
k. Don giovinno, the bet is on since no one else has the balls to take this bet  i was looking for someone like kowboykoop, drawingdead or some other douche  texas is up by 6
This looks like you are accepting the bet.Unfortunately for Teneight, I believe there was a bet, REGARDLESS of posts later in the thread.

I did a google image search for "teneight". This is what came up.Something tells me you should have used the 36k to fix up the flooring...and walls...and get a door :club:eddie.jpg

Plus, teneight can't leave yet. He has to play in the $1 million UB tourney next week. There will either be lots of cheers or jeers as people own percentages of him for that tourney.

kinda feel bad about it. i wasnt sure how serious i was gonna take it at first but i was in a gambling mood and just decided what the hell.--------------------------------------------------interesting info there. so if you lost, i'm sure you wouldn't have left FCP since you weren't that serious UNTIL YOU SAW THAT YOU WON. kind of like that guy who bets and when he loses, he says he was just messing around,  but if he wins, he wants his money or prize  i'm back on! alrightTeneight makes a comeback.thanks for the warm welcome everyone@
This is the absolute weakest sh*t I have ever seen. OMFG, how much of a wuss can you be. Talking all bad about how you're willing to put your priveleges on the line and then say when you lose "oh, well, it wasn't a serious bet..uh....I"M BACK!!" is flat-out pathetic. You initiated the bet, it was accepted, and you lost, and now you're using an EXTREMELY weak excuse to come back. I guess posting here IS that important to you after all...oh my god, what a loser.
this is very interesting. Teneight, You will be held to this if USC doesn't come through, same goes for DonGiovanni if USC does teh unbelieveable
Not that I want to see anyone get banned over something so completely stupid, but I'd like to know what the point of this post was...
Plus, teneight can't leave yet. He has to play in the $1 million UB tourney next week. There will either be lots of cheers or jeers as people own percentages of him for that tourney.
Does anyone who has a piece of him really think that he will pay up? Obviously, he was hoping that USC would win, and obviously, he never had an intention to quit.Which, confims my suspicions that he has never improved above the childish level of maturity he displayed with the flaming contest with Patrick.I'm wondering when Karma will come back to this youngster. Any idiot who abuses others as teneight does deserves everything they get. I'm hoping the moron thinks he doesn't have to pay taxes on his win at UB. I think that teneight is almost to the point that Tritz has achieved, but in a "look at how cool this kid thinks he is. It must be nice having such delusions of grandeur. What a trainwreck...", not a "Pokerstars is rigged" kind of way."Just my $0.02
Does anyone who has a piece of him really think that he will pay up?
...or that he didn't sell 200 1% shares?Nah, it'll be fine. I mean he's got over 4,000 posts - must be a great guy.I might just pm J-Web and ask him what he thinks...