who wants to wager for our posting rights? l= banned

Plus, teneight can't leave yet. He has to play in the $1 million UB tourney next week. There will either be lots of cheers or jeers as people own percentages of him for that tourney.
Does anyone who has a piece of him really think that he will pay up?
...or that he didn't sell 200 1% shares?Nah, it'll be fine. I mean he's got over 4,000 posts - must be a great guy.I might just pm J-Web and ask him what he thinks...
I thought you were suppossed to PM dna4ever...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just pm J-Web and ask him what he thinks...
You are! Living in London has obviously warped Canada's fragile little mind...Ask anyone looking for rakeback, PMing Jay-web isn't gonna get you too far these days...
this is very interesting. Teneight, You will be held to this if USC doesn't come through, same goes for DonGiovanni if USC does teh unbelieveable
Not that I want to see anyone get banned over something so completely stupid, but I'd like to know what the point of this post was...
the point is that if someone is going to make a bet, then they should be held to it, its really that simple
this is very interesting. Teneight, You will be held to this if USC doesn't come through, same goes for DonGiovanni if USC does teh unbelieveable
Not that I want to see anyone get banned over something so completely stupid, but I'd like to know what the point of this post was...
the point is that if someone is going to make a bet, then they should be held to it, its really that simple
I agree, but why make the threat if it isn't going to be backed up?
You are! Living in London has obviously warped Canada's fragile little mind...Ask anyone looking for rakeback, PMing Jay-web isn't gonna get you too far these days...
Its called context.The post was discussing whether teneight could be trusted.I said he could because he had a high post count.Just like J-Web.I typed that slowly for you..... 8) Do you see why?
Its called context.The post was discussing whether teneight could be trusted.I said he could because he had a high post count.Just like J-Web.I typed that slowly for you..... 8) Do you see why?
I didn't give you near enough credit. Nice hand sir. In my defense, I thought you were referring to late last year's joke about everyone PMing DNA, as did someone else. Forgive me, for assuming that you were trying to be funny while misquoting the jopke.
I didn't give you near enough credit. Nice hand sir. In my defense, I thought you were referring to late last year's joke about everyone PMing DNA, as did someone else. Forgive me, for assuming that you were trying to be funny while misquoting the jopke.
s'awright. Forums & subtlety tend not to mix well. Some of my best work has been missed by the masses :cry:
s'awright. Forums & subtlety tend not to mix well. Some of my best work has been missed by the masses :cry:
I think I missed it because of your accent.
Absolutely. TenEight..... you gotta pay up.

weak teneight. when i said i wasnt sure how serious i was going to take it, i meant in the very begining. as you can see by my third post in this thread, you gave me the option of getting out of the bet by saying you didnt want me, but i didnt back down and showed you that i was serious about it at that time.

infact, teaknight, if you dont post for the next week, i will consider the bet honored. regardless of how either of us was going to take it, other members made it clear that they would think less of anyone not respecting the conditions of the bet that you proposed and i accepted. so you can post again on the 12th, or lose some more respect. all i was looking for when i took the bet was to get a good laugh out of sending teenight away, and i got that so im satisfied. plus i knew texas was going to win.

I agree, but why make the threat if it isn't going to be backed up?
I am doing whatever I can to follow through on it. If I had ban powers, this would be a moot issue, but, I don't. I made the recomendation and its a matter that is now beyond my control
i'm pretty sure kdawg can't ban people if he could, a lot more people would be banned
pretty much
don giovanni, are you man to actually leave FCP forever.. you can't create another username or whatever.i know i'm. you're probably notGO USC!
It's silly, but please stop bring attention to yourself, teneight.
don giovanni, you werent serious when you made the bet. i know you wouldnt have leftwhy should i?the game is back onteneight
this is flat out the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. YOU initiated the bet, it was accepted, and now that you lost, you are just saying "oh, it wasn't a serious bet, LOL, I'm back!!" That is EXTREMELY weak. I would have gained a little respect for you if you had left, but this is flat out pathetic. Honor the bet. You made fun of me because I wasn't "man" enough to accept this EXACT same bet with you, but now we find out that you are such a little chickensh*t and are backing out of your own proposed bet just because you lost. That is weak. Very weak.

gimme a break, you guys are dopes if you:a) actually care enough whether he stays or goes to argue about it ORB) actually thought he was serious about the bet.obviously it was very stupid of him to write as he did, but there is no logic in offering to make that bet. since it isn't logical for him to do it (though he did anyways) you might want to consider not taking it seriously.this has nothing to do with money, and it is silly to think this in any way affects whether he would or would not pay out if you stake him.to summarize:teneight = wankerpeople who care enough to argue, or even comment on it = wankersand you can say i'm a wanker for responding to those who are wankishly arguing about this. well i disagree, but frankly that's a different argument (which implies my lack of wankishness :club: )."pwned"

gimme a break, you guys are dopes if you:a) actually care enough whether he stays or goes to argue about it ORB) actually thought he was serious about the bet.obviously it was very stupid of him to write as he did, but there is no logic in offering to make that bet. since it isn't logical for him to do it (though he did anyways) you might want to consider not taking it seriously.this has nothing to do with money, and it is silly to think this in any way affects whether he would or would not pay out if you stake him.to summarize:teneight = wankerpeople who care enough to argue, or even comment on it = wankersand you can say i'm a wanker for responding to those who are wankishly arguing about this. well i disagree, but frankly that's a different argument (which implies my lack of wankishness :club: )."pwned"
First of all, no one can be "pwned" by a guy that has the word "wanker" in his vocabulary. Just can't happen. Secondly, he made a bet. He reneged on said bet. Thus: he is a lower form of life, and deserves to hear about it.

I officially challenge anybody to a suicide bet involving the outcome of the world junior gold medal game. If Russia wins, I will kill myself, and if Canada wins, you kill youself. anybody MAN enough to except this bet?

call me weak, but im staying. 1 week gone but i'll be lurking and selling the rest of my shares since the tournament is less than 2 weeks awayteneight
you know what, I'm actually glad you aren't man enought to accept your own terms of your own bet. You got humbled BIG TIME when your almight USC team LOST to the team KOWBOYKOOP said was going to win. Boom. Seriously though, you only taking one week off (even though you probably won't do that....pathetic) just makes you look bad....you are so unpopular now, which only makes me look better. Everyone used to think it was me that constantly started sh*t with you, but now that everyone finally knows what an immature joke chickensh*t wanker you are (like I have known all along), it only benefits me. Thank you, teneight, and don't worry, I won't EVER let you forget about this.