who wants to wager for our posting rights? l= banned

ill take that bet
This seems to me like he is taking the bet.
k. Don giovinno, the bet is on since no one else has the balls to take this bet  i was looking for someone like kowboykoop, drawingdead or some other douche  texas is up by 6
This looks like you are accepting the bet.Unfortunately for Teneight, I believe there was a bet, REGARDLESS of posts later in the thread.
I like how teneight talks about how I don't have the "balls" to accept the bet..and then he loses and backs out. Jesus, how outright pathetic can you be. Teneight = no balls. LOL.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if teneight didnt honor this bet why does anyone expect him to pay them back if they stake him?
why would they expect it in the first place?Not saying that he's going to cheat anyone, it's just that anyone that backs someone they only know via an internet forum is dumber than sand.

y would teneight even make such a stupid bet???USC was loosing at the time the bet was made....i dont get it...he shouldve never made the bet knowing if he lost, he wouldnt honor it...

if teneight didnt honor this bet why does anyone expect him to pay them back if they stake him?
why would they expect it in the first place?Not saying that he's going to cheat anyone, it's just that anyone that backs someone they only know via an internet forum is dumber than sand.
I agree
if i get in the money, everyone that bought shares off me is going to get money back. easy as thatteneight
just like you would stop posting if usc lost?
if i get in the money, everyone that bought shares off me is going to get money back. easy as thatteneight
Not really my point....and I think you missed the 'if I cash' bit
I agree
+1
call me weak, but im staying. 1 week gone but i'll be lurking and selling the rest of my shares since the tournament is less than 2 weeks awayteneight
So when exactly does this week start? Cause you were still here at 6:30am EST Friday 1/6/2006.
I officially challenge anybody to a suicide bet involving the outcome of the world junior gold medal game. If Russia wins, I will kill myself, and if Canada wins, you kill youself. anybody MAN enough to except this bet?
Canada won right? So yeah, I'll take that bet. But tomorrow I'm gonna say I knew you weren't serious and then I'll continue to breathe.See how I cleverly waited till I knew the answer to take the bet ala KK style then renegged anyway ala 10-8 style? I'm a master welcher on both sides. FCP has taught me something.
I officially challenge anybody to a suicide bet involving the outcome of the world junior gold medal game. If Russia wins, I will kill myself, and if Canada wins, you kill youself. anybody MAN enough to except this bet?
Canada won right? So yeah, I'll take that bet. But tomorrow I'm gonna say I knew you weren't serious and then I'll continue to breathe.See how I cleverly waited till I knew the answer to take the bet ala KK style then renegged anyway ala 10-8 style? I'm a master welcher on both sides. FCP has taught me something.
:club:
it's just that anyone that backs someone they only know via an internet forum is dumber than sand.
I had plenty of people that were willing to back me when I asked. Would that have been an obscenely dumb decision on their part, or do u consider moi to be as untrustworthy as Teneight. Just pointing out the fallacy of your statement. BTW, there were also a fair amount of people who staked Raymer over the internet when he needed it, and he came through too. I have known several players that have been staked over the internet and all have been honorable. Which is not to say that Teneight would be, but, I find it rather silly that you'd make that statement
it's just that anyone that backs someone they only know via an internet forum is dumber than sand.
I had plenty of people that were willing to back me when I asked. Would that have been an obscenely dumb decision on their part, or do u consider moi to be as untrustworthy as Teneight. Just pointing out the fallacy of your statement. BTW, there were also a fair amount of people who staked Raymer over the internet when he needed it, and he came through too. I have known several players that have been staked over the internet and all have been honorable. Which is not to say that Teneight would be, but, I find it rather silly that you'd make that statement
Yeah. Kdawg is right here, well....... 3 years ago this would be a silly discussion to have, because despite what most people think the poker community was filled with fairly honest people. Not because honest people gravitated towards poker, but because if you welched on a bet, or defaulted on a debt it would be hard for you to get money again, and everyone goes broke eventually so you're just screwing yourself. Now, however, alot of immature young kids are playing, and have become part of the poker community, so maybe the landscape has changed, and now you can't count on someone to be true to their word. If so that's a shame.
I'm sure that a good portion if not a majority of these sort of deals have gone down with no hitches but even at this forum there have been sour deals (Trebor, JWeb) so its not something that happens 'to other people'To me you're an avatar and a collection of posts. I don't know the person behind that.Nothing personal, but I wouldn't trust you either. Between you and teneight there is no difference to me. Once I met you and had known you for a while it could be a different story.I vaguely remember you offering written agreements when asking to be staked, correct me if I'm wrongIf trusting someone over the internet was silly, why would there be a need for paperwork?Let me remind you that you and custom were in there defending jweb, well mainly custom, but none the less those questioning Jweb were taking some real heat. They were being called stupid and what not for not trusting him. I'd suggest that Jweb had more visible reason to be trusted than all other posters here, given that he was friends with DN's assistant, had met DN and lived with another poster. That all worked out well, didn't itWhat makes teneight, you or anyone more trustworthy than Jweb?Do I need to spell it out anymore?Silly? - Don't think so
I know Raymer was a lot more formal with his stakers drawing up contracts to be signed by himself and his backers. When you were looking for a stake, you also offered more than an agreement on this forum. You also offered to give the staker you cell number, access to you hand databases, and also some kind of contract IIRC.All teneight's backers have is his agreement in the form of a post on this forum. This would probably be enough to enforce most contracts, but since online poker is of questionable legality in the United States, an online agreement or any other agreement would probably be uneforceable in court.
teneight = no balls.
Like you have any room, at all, to open your emouth.
I don't even think I have an "emouth" at all. Also, I had a bet on the USC game, and if I would have lost, I would have immediately paid up.
don giovanni, are you man to actually leave FCP forever.. you can't create another username or whatever.i know i'm. you're probably notGO USC!
don giovanni, are you man to actually leave FCP forever.. you can't create another username or whatever.i know i'm. you're probably notGO USC!
I know Raymer was a lot more formal with his stakers drawing up contracts to be signed by himself and his backers. When you were looking for a stake, you also offered more than an agreement on this forum. You also offered to give the staker you cell number, access to you hand databases, and also some kind of contract IIRC.All teneight's backers have is his agreement in the form of a post on this forum. This would probably be enough to enforce most contracts, but since online poker is of questionable legality in the United States, an online agreement or any other agreement would probably be uneforceable in court.
I don't disagree that Teneight's deal is rather suspect. Formality is what I was about too as it was both protection for both parties. I'd be very formal if it was in person too. I'll say this much to canada, I take offense to being compared with Teneight, seriously. I went about my asking for a stake in a much more professional manner then teneight, and I have contributed more to this site then he has. I'm just pointing out the differences
I'll say this much to canada, I take offense to being compared with Teneight, seriously. I went about my asking for a stake in a much more professional manner then teneight, and I have contributed more to this site then he has. I'm just pointing out the differences
Not that these are the only places where one might contribute..but..Total Posts in General Strategy; Teneight; 24KDawgCometh; 1,969Total Posts In Limit Hold Hold 'Em Strategy;Teneight; 0KDawgCometh; 137Total Posts In No Limit HE StrategyTeneight; 17KDawgCometh; 478Total Posts In Stud StrategyTeneight;0KDawgCometh; 32Total Posts In Omaha StrategyTeneight; 1KDawgCometh; 49I know that doesn't necessarily equate to contributions.. Just sayin'.