super monday on party

If I ever see a fcp'er call off all of their chips with a 10 7 (middle pair) t0 a reraise, ban that person.wtf was that guy thinking?what do u guys think he was thinking?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really not liking your preflop raises... unless you badly want a call.
what should i do?
Bigger. And standardize them. Either 20k or 24k (whichever is fine with you.
ive been at 19K, that extra 1K is a difference?
I'm having to side with 24K or a lil higher. The problem with your raises in my opinion is this: Hypothetically, Blinds are 4k-8K, you raise mid position to 19K. The BB is now getting 3-1 I think to call with a very marginal hand. (I think... 12K+19K= 31K, 11K to call. Its either 3-1 or 4-1. I am still learning the odds. Do i add in the 11K call to the total? Either way.. he is getting a very good price with a marginal hand to call you with).
Def not higher. If you want to keep it up with 19k, go to 20k. 19k just looks...sketchy. I watched UH Big Tex at the FT of the 5R tonite-his preflop raises were all 3*BB - 2, so at 30/60 he was goin to 160, at 20/40 he was goin to 100, at 40/80 he was going to 220. Somewhere in between 2.5 and 3 is about right.
I am really not liking your preflop raises... unless you badly want a call.
what should i do?
Bigger. And standardize them. Either 20k or 24k (whichever is fine with you.
ive been at 19K, that extra 1K is a difference?
I'm having to side with 24K or a lil higher. The problem with your raises in my opinion is this: Hypothetically, Blinds are 4k-8K, you raise mid position to 19K. The BB is now getting 3-1 I think to call with a very marginal hand. (I think... 12K+19K= 31K, 11K to call. Its either 3-1 or 4-1. I am still learning the odds. Do i add in the 11K call to the total? Either way.. he is getting a very good price with a marginal hand to call you with).
i agree with the odds technically, but at this point, the extra 11K, if its only the BB youre worried about, is still a big percentage of their stack, theyre almost forced to make a stand for all their money
If I ever see a fcp'er call off all of their chips with a 10 7 (middle pair) t0 a reraise, ban that person.wtf was that guy thinking?what do u guys think he was thinking?
do u guys remember seeing this hand?what a bad call off of his chips. :roll: :wink: :!:
Mike is very crappy and if he makes FT I'll puke.  Although, people tell me I suck every day and call me a donk so maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about. I had one guy follow me around PStars all day yesterday calling me a donk hahaha.
Yeah, someone called me retarded today too. lol But they also called the other player in the hand the same. Whatcha gonna do, I think we both played it fine :club:
hahaha.. the funny thing is the hand where I took the guy out went like this..bunch of limpers I limp with Q :) J :D Flop 10 :D 9 :D 7 :) The guy bets the pot, someone calls, and I push in. The guy thinks for a while and calls with 8 :) 10 :) . I hit straight on turn and he went crazy and followed me to every table I was at. I was playing 4 Pstars tables at the time and he was ragging me at every table. It was pretty comical.
Mike is very crappy and if he makes FT I'll puke.  Although, people tell me I suck every day and call me a donk so maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about. I had one guy follow me around PStars all day yesterday calling me a donk hahaha.
Yeah, someone called me retarded today too. lol But they also called the other player in the hand the same. Whatcha gonna do, I think we both played it fine :club:
hahaha.. the funny thing is the hand where I took the guy out went like this..bunch of limpers I limp with Q :) J :D Flop 10 :D 9 :D 7 :) The guy bets the pot, someone calls, and I push in. The guy thinks for a while and calls with 8 :) 10 :) . I hit straight on turn and he went crazy and followed me to every table I was at. I was playing 4 Pstars tables at the time and he was ragging me at every table. It was pretty comical.
lolid swear you were a favorite here.lol, what an idiot.

"Thebank04" at the other table is really starting to steamroll them, look to re-steal his raises when the tables combine.as for your bet size, I think they're fine at the shorthanded table, but once you are at the final table, I would up them to at least 3x the bb.

hahaha.. the funny thing is the hand where I took the guy out went like this..bunch of limpers I limp with Q :) J :club:  Flop 10 :D 9 :D 7 :D  The guy bets the pot, someone calls, and I push in. The guy thinks for a while and calls with 8 :) 10 :) . I hit straight on turn and he went crazy and followed me to every table I was at. I was playing 4 Pstars tables at the time and he was ragging me at every table. It was pretty comical.
Yeah, always annoying when you get your money in ahead and lose. I would followed you around too.Oh wait...he was behind. 10% behind. Gotta love the donks.
"Thebank04" at the other table is really starting to steamroll them, look to re-steal his raises when the tables combine.as for your bet size, I think they're fine at the shorthanded table, but once you are at the final table, I would up them to at least 3x the bb.
partypokers massive blinds dont allow this, its pushin poker
partypokers massive blinds dont allow this, its pushin poker
take it home man!! final table!!

wow thats the 3rd time you were as weak as possible.you gotta fold there, or make an agressive bluff.22k in to a 65k pot, wtf?jesus christ.gl to u.