official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, this is entertaining as hell... slow death....

Sometimes you just with it wa s NL:Texas Hold'em $500-$1000 (real money), #1,648,012,934 Table Dreamclown's HE, 29 Dec 2005 10:55 PM ET Seat 3: KidPoker ($106,727.75 in chips) Seat 8: Dreamclown ($93,230.25 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSDreamclown posts blind ($250), KidPoker posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPDreamclown bets $750, KidPoker calls $500.FLOP [board cards 8H,6H,9H ]KidPoker checks, Dreamclown bets $500, KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown calls $500.TURN [board cards 8H,6H,9H,5H ]KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown bets $2,000, KidPoker bets $2,000, Dreamclown bets $2,000, KidPoker calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards 8H,6H,9H,5H,7C ]KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ 7H,5S ]Dreamclown mucks cards [ AH,8C ]KidPoker wins $13,999. SUMMARYDealer: DreamclownPot: $14,000, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, bets $7,000, collects $13,999, net $6,999Dreamclown, loses $7,000
did i read this right? DC doesn't 3-bet the flop?and he only calls the river? does DN have exactly the 7h often enough not to raise here? that's nuts in limit.
That was awful.You lose so much value from Kh, Qh, Jh.That play is -EV.
i think the worse play was not 3-betting the flop, but glad i got some agreement.i feel like a cartoon character, because i actually rubbed my eyes and reread the hand history. wtf!
He checkraised the flop and DC called.
remember that thread about cassidys call down and our disagreement about the percentage of hands that eventually pair...thats actually relevant against dishcloth...
Much more relevant. I don't really remember us disagreeing about it, so much, as it was just one aspect of the point I was attempting to make.I meant it when I said Q high is the nuts against this guy.

Anyone else notice how DN has the class not to win a big pot and then book? He always seems to let himself drop 10K and then leave rather than leaving after winning a big pot.Edit:Not trying to get on his jock.Ive played a bit of HU myself and sually find that my opponents like to get lucky in a big pot and take off rather than play a session. Pretty anooying and frustrating

Is anyone else wondering where to go here? I love confidence and arrogance. DreamClown is either delusional or actually knows something that the rest of us dont! Fortunately, I'm going with delusional, but if I wasn't I'd actually be a fan of this guy. Instead I'm going the way of having pity for him. Oh well, at least he gets to blow his bankroll and his friends bankroll to DN.

untitled2za1.png
just saw that it was funny. not as funny as that drunk guy yesterday though. he was fucin hilarious. "you thought id gone, well im like herpes i just keep coming back and back and back. your shit!"
justin monk (?) is sitting with dreamclown talking shit to him....lol
Yea. Dreamclownsaid he couldn't be "more confident" and that" Daniel has "his tail between his legs". How much of an a**kicking does someone need. 3 days in a row now. Daniel can keep taking 30 k off him a day. Keep kickin' him around Daniel. I love to see it.

huh?1997 World Poker Finals at Foxwoods tournament's best all-around player1998 World Series of Poker (WSOP) "youngest WSOP champion"2004 total winnings topped $4.4 million dollars.3 time WSOP bracelet winner2004 CardPlayer Magazine Player of the Year2004 Champion Player of the Year2004 ESPN Player of the Year2004-2005 World Poker Tour (WPT) Player of the Yearup, what $800K this year?Battle of the DoucheclownTotal Hands Played: 2057 Result: +48,842.50Plus another $25K tonight?What a complete and utter pathetic loser Doucheclown is. We are watching the self destruction of a young man. Daniel should just shut up and take his money, its fun to watch.

Total Hands Played: 2376Result: +73,233.50 Which works out to $30.82 a hand. If he folded before the flop sometimes, and actually learned that 3-betting is a useful tactic, he might have a chance. Not going to happen, though, the kid is super stubborn. In my last match I decided not to engage in the chat with him. It is pretty silly overall so I thought I'd just let him steam off his chips. I also added a few plays to my reportoire against him in order to keep him off balance. That's been working quite well. Until today, I never "lead out" at a flop against him, but thought I'd see what happened when I added that wrinkle. The more wrinkles I add, the more difficult it will be for him to adapt since his strategy is set in stone. He won't switch it up, because he feels as though his approach is optimal. After I slowly grind him out for a few hundred thousand I plan on trying some of the legitimate top online players in the world. I understand Neverwin is an excellent player and I'm looking forward to trying him. Patrick Antonious or Erik Sagstrom I wouldn't bother playing yet, as I don't think I'm ready for them. Once I build some confidence online, I'm also going to try some NL against the likes of Spirit Rock, et all. I really am having fun with all of this and think it's improving my overall game. I try as hard as I can when playing, i.e., no TV, no telephone, no distractions. I think I can learn a lot from these young guys. I learned a TON from X W A, some from Reztez, haven't played much with Tinfoil, but all of these guys are solid players. In a few more months I'm going to be even better at this whole online thing. In January, I'll be on the road a lot, so my computer will be my best friend. Good night all, the wife is coming home from Grand Rapids.