second best female poker player

We all know Jennefer Harmen is one of the best in the world, but who is the second best female poker player? Marsha WaggonerAnne DukeKathy LeibertMimi TranJennefer TillyLilly ElviroClonie GowanKarina JettCecelia MortensonLiz LieuCindy ViolletteIsabelle MercierEvelyn NgPatty Gallagher Barbra EnrightI myself have to vote for Kathy Leibert

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's obvious to me why Liebert's getting more votes . . . she is definitely the most televised out of them all, playing in the Poker Superstars event . . . Cyndy Violette probably should get more votes after having such a great world series...

it's obvious to me why Liebert's getting more votes . . . she is definitely the most televised out of them all, playing in the Poker Superstars event . . . Cyndy Violette probably should get more votes after having such a great world series...
She's getting more votes cuz she's a hot piece of ass.

Did you do this drunk, or can't you spell. Annie Duke, Clonie Gowen, Jennifer Tilly, Cindy Violette, Barbara Enright...their the ones i picked up on.Anyway, on to the question, i guess it depends on what game they are playing, but i picked Annie Duke, as the second best all-round player. I don't know, but i think that alot of the players listed are holdem based players, but Annie Duke does have skill in other games, and holdem probably isn't her best game.[/i]

For me, from the players on that list, it's a toss-up between Cindy Violette and Kathy Liebert. I've been rooting for Kathy for longer, though, so on balance she gets my vote.FWIW, the only ones on the list I've played with are Kathy, Marsha Waggoner, and Karina Jett.

I think Isabelle Mercier should have been included in the poll. Not saying she's the second best but I think she is a good player.Watching her in the Ladies Night of Poker on the 3rd season of the WPT atm.

maybe i'm cash game biased but i went with liz  lieu.  she crushes the highest limit games at Commerce on the regular.
My vote also goes to liz. Cindy's been at it longer, as has mimi, but I think liz is going to grind her way to the very top of poker, harman style. YOu'll see, and I'm not just thinking with My johnson, the girl is good.
maybe i'm cash game biased but i went with liz  lieu.  she crushes the highest limit games at Commerce on the regular.
My vote also goes to liz. Cindy's been at it longer, as has mimi, but I think liz is going to grind her way to the very top of poker, harman style. YOu'll see, and I'm not just thinking with My johnson, the girl is good.
true :shock: :club:
I'm not playing until Olga Varkoni's name is up there.
hope thats a joke....dont you know that all players with the last name varkyoni are donkeys? ya olga looked pretty good at the WSOP ME, but seriously....
hope thats a joke....dont you know that all players with the last name varkyoni are donkeys? ya olga looked pretty good at the WSOP ME, but seriously....
If olga varknocky wins the WSOP ME, I'l shave my head...
If olga varknocky wins the WSOP ME, I'l shave my balls...
NH
If olga varknocky wins the WSOP ME, I'l shave my balls...
NH
too late... there really is nothing quite like a shorn scrotem, it's breathtaking really, I suggest you try it.