espn fantasy poker league - sign up

Hello everyone, ESPN is running a free Poker Fantasy challenge this year and I have create a group for us at FCPHere is the link to sign up for it:http://games.espn.go.com/pokerchallenge/League Name: FCPPassword: danielPlease sign up and use ur forum nickname for your team namegood luck

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to pick them now, well before the first tournament start. Click on your team name and select 7 players with a points cap of 30. You then can do that for each tournament listed.

I'm in. Has anyone else played the free games on this site? I was playing for a while and qualified for the Final Tournament, which unfortunately is on New Year's Day. The prize is one of four seats for the next Camp Hellmuth. Is anyone else here playing in this?

Daniel Negreanu only at 2.7?? Ill scoop that up.The sqaud:Phil Ivey- Best player in the worldMen the Master- 2005 Cardplayer POYDaniel Negreanu- 2004 Cardplayer POYMike Gracz- #4 in 2005 Cardplayer POYJohn Phan- #2 in 2005 Cardplayer POYMinh Ngyuen- #2 in 2005 WSOP POYMax Pescatori- Plays a ton of tournaments and is my sleeperIm stacked.