FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

not angry...i just don't feel those random, hypothetical and absurd questions really delve into the core of who kristen is.
Oh, sweet irony. This is like me and Norm again. Sure, those questions might not be the most insightful, but they're fun to consider.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

not angry...i just don't feel those random, hypothetical and absurd questions really delve into the core of who kristen is.Klosterman is approaching this mythical status for having these deep insights when he often just sounds like Jarret reading a Brushback article.
You're right, Blue. Every question asked today has delved into the core of who Kristen is, except those ones. Because they're hypothetical and absurd, they obviously have no merit.
Yes, but it had nothing to do with Nikki and we've been around each other as a group since. Thus, I don't understand. Nevermind.
We have. D hasn't. Nik is going to be around D next weekend. Along with many others who apparently sometimes D has a hard time being around since the winky wandering came to light.Or maybe it's just me and Dickman she's uncomfortable around which would be weird since she calls him and sings to him. Maybe it's just me. I'm not sure since it was a taboo subject on Ask Chicken Day.
Yea, that's what I meant, sorry.If I could do all starters, I would need a life. BIG time.
You should learn all the college starters.Then you can do your own mock draft next year.
You're right, Blue. Every question asked today has delved into the core of who Kristen is, except those ones. Because they're hypothetical and absurd, they obviously have no merit.
That was very crankypantsy.
To everyone not on this boat, I'm happy to be Nik. To the people here, I hope to be something more. It's hard to be Nik all the time. It's a lot of pressure to always be on so in here I try to be myself much of the time, anymore. You all know more about me than you did about most before the ask days started, I think. Am I wrong about that? No. He didn't have extra money. He was close to broke. The girls just adored him. Unless he and I were having a private conversation, there were always a ton of dancers at our table.
You'll always be Nikki to me…but just in name…I love both Nikki and Kristen alike….for different reasons :club:
Hey, I'm down with whatever. All I've been told is there was one person who expressed interest in doing it. If it's a group effort, the more the merrier. At this point, it's not going to be me writing it. Beyond that, knock yourselves out.
I think you should write your own…just so that it flows w/the rhythm and tone of all the others…If others choose to write one for you as well so be it!
That was very crankypantsy.
I'm pretty good at passive-aggressiveness. That's how we roll in the pacific northwest.I also tend to overreact and not know how to find the delete key from time to time.
Well, I would love to F Shaver as well. The position would be my face planted firmly between her gorgeous thighs. Tongue on the clit, two fingers in the vag, massaging the g-spot with the free hand fondling her breasts under her t-shirt.
I'll be right back.
Nikki, Do you ever hope to move back to California? I hear they have good wine here. I would if I we made a ton more money. It's so expensive. I live here, I travel there. Life is good. What do you miss most about California? I do miss the ocean a lot. The first time I see it after a long time in the midwest, I tear up. Where else would you ever consider living? Paris. I would love to live in Paris, or SF, CA.Would you stop rooting for stupid Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison if you ever moved? I think I'll always be a Colts fan.
would you rather be eaten by a lion or trampled by a rhino?tooooooo-pid!
I'm going with trampled.As for D: I didn't know she was uncomfortable around me specifically. Damn. Now I feel bad. I hope I don't upset her too much next weekend.
We have. D hasn't. Nik is going to be around D next weekend. Along with many others who apparently sometimes D has a hard time being around since the winky wandering came to light.Or maybe it's just me and Dickman she's uncomfortable around which would be weird since she calls him and sings to him. Maybe it's just me. I'm not sure since it was a taboo subject on Ask Chicken Day.
Was D not in Vegas last year? Was that not after things "came to light"? And again, it had nothing to do with Nik in the first place. So, again, what am I missing?
I'm predicting another solid 3rd place finish for the badgers.Preseason #7... means you guys will be probably 4th or so by the time you go to OSU, those back to back loses are going to hurt though that late in the year.
Nah, that loss to the Huskies on Oct 20 will hurt their ranking.I just hope we don't lose by 35.
You'll always be Nikki to me…but just in name…I love both Nikki and Kristen alike….for different reasons :D
:club:
Maybe it's just Vegas I people since you guys didn't stop him.
I think you should write your own…just so that it flows w/the rhythm and tone of all the others…If others choose to write one for you as well so be it!
Crap. I'm still hoping to get out of it. Maybe a poll on tribe?
As for D: I didn't know she was uncomfortable around me specifically. Damn. Now I feel bad. I hope I don't upset her too much next weekend.
I'm with Brett on this one and that worries me.....a lot