FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Nah, that loss to the Huskies on Oct 20 will hurt their ranking.I just hope we don't lose by 35.
I was going to toss in something about that game when I posted the schedule, but I figured you would cover it.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Was D not in Vegas last year? Was that not after things "came to light"? And again, it had nothing to do with Nik in the first place. So, again, what am I missing?
Yeah I think I'm missing a few details too
Shaver was there, JS... you were safe.
If it was the 1st Vegas gathering I was not there. If I would have been there she would have totally been safe. I have some experience with stalkers…
Nik,How come every time I type "about it" i accidentally type "abou tit" instead?Sidenote - Logan's stolen questions are cool.
But, do you pronounce it abooot it in your head as you are typing it…cuz I do everytime I use the word abooot…Then I think of Blue because as we all know, it's his fault
Was D not in Vegas last year? Was that not after things "came to light"? And again, it had nothing to do with Nik in the first place. So, again, what am I missing?
Women are psycho.-Norm.Move along, junior.
You're right, Blue. Every question asked today has delved into the core of who Kristen is, except those ones. Because they're hypothetical and absurd, they obviously have no merit.
sorry for having an opinion different from yours. Are you going to take a shot glass and a six-pack and drown your sorrows?
If it was the 1st Vegas gathering I was not there. If I would have been there she would have totally been safe. I have some experience with stalkers…fault
No, it was this last trip.
not angry...i just don't feel those random, hypothetical and absurd questions really delve into the core of who kristen is.Klosterman is approaching this mythical status for having these deep insights when he often just sounds like Jarret reading a Brushback article
AWESOME
I'm pretty good at passive-aggressiveness. That's how we roll in the pacific northwest.I also tend to overreact and not know how to find the delete key from time to time.
No way, dude. Let him have it. Blue vs. SAM is always fun, but maybe a young newcomer to fight with Blue when he's being inexplicably hostile would be fun. Yeah, that's right, I called you inexplicably hostile Blue. That's a pretty harsh burn, I know.
As for D: I didn't know she was uncomfortable around me specifically. Damn. Now I feel bad. I hope I don't upset her too much next weekend.
If that's actually the case, I still have to wonder why?That's not a question for you, really, it just doesn't add up to me.
Klosterman is approaching this mythical status for having these deep insights when he often just sounds like Jarret reading a Brushback article.
you should expect a mom joke here shortly mister
No way, dude. Let him have it. Blue vs. SAM is always fun, but maybe a young newcomer to fight with Blue when he's being inexplicably hostile would be fun. Yeah, that's right, I called you inexplicably hostile Blue. That's a pretty harsh burn, I know.
I'm honoured by the spelling, sir.
Maybe it's just Vegas I people since you guys didn't stop him.
Yeah, I'm not sure what I could've done.
sorry for having an opinion different from yours. Are you going to take a shot glass and a six-pack and drown your sorrows?
It's not the different opinion that I was opposed to, it's the condescending manner in which you expressed it that bothered me. I'm over it, though. It's all good. As stated previously, I overreacted, which I am wont to do.
I'm no good at arguing. My arguments generally consist of one or two passive aggressive shots, then silence, because I'm pretty bad at it. Besides, today's my friday, and I like Blue, so I don't wanna get myself all riled up on my friday by getting in an argument over something that isn't worth arguing about with someone I don't really wanna argue with anyway. Blue thinks Klosterman sucks, I'm still young and naive and fond of his writing style. Maybe as I get older, my tastes will change and I'll realize he's ludicrous. God knows that's what I did with Fred Durst.
Lego cat could take him
I like Lego cat!!!
Crap. I'm still hoping to get out of it. Maybe a poll on tribe?
Maybe…this could be settled on Ask Brent dayI'm only saying this because some of us are making a sorta "book" of the bios with pics…if u write your own bio then things would just flow..Like I said before I think you should write it about yourself as if yourself was just another person….
No, it was this last trip.
Well I didn't know then…had I known though….i might have been tempted to hunt him down, cut off his penis with my teeth, then use said penis to skullfuck him...
It's not the different opinion that I was opposed to, it's the condescending manner in which you expressed it that bothered me. I'm over it, though. It's all good. As stated previously, I overreacted, which I am wont to do.I'm no good at arguing. My arguments generally consist of one or two passive aggressive shots, then silence, because I'm pretty bad at it. Besides, today's my friday, and I like Blue, so I don't wanna get myself all riled up on my friday by getting in an argument over something that isn't worth arguing about with someone I don't really wanna argue with anyway. Blue thinks Klosterman sucks, I'm still young and naive and fond of his writing style. Maybe as I get older, my tastes will change and I'll realize he's ludicrous. God knows that's what I did with Fred Durst.
Wow that's a bunch of whiny garbage.
Wow that's a bunch of whiny garbage.
I'm more Bretarded than the original Bretard.I'm also a FAG.
More what you were looking for?
As for D: I didn't know she was uncomfortable around me specifically. Damn. Now I feel bad. I hope I don't upset her too much next weekend.
Everyone keeps asking me this so I guess what I meant wasn't clear. I didn't mean you specifically. Chicken has said to me that she's uncomfortable and wary that jokes will be made and that's at least part of the reason she stays away from the thread. My response to that was that Nik and I were the 2 biggest anti-that one, pro-Denny people on the thread so why should she be uncomfortable around us? And that she didn't seem uncomfortable around us last time we were in Nashville. And this kind of bothers me because I have no ill will towards Denny, and I know you don't either.So, I guess he hasn't said that to you either then? Perhaps it is just me.Again, I don't get why because I was never a Cindy fan. You'd think D would consider me an ally.
IWell I didn't know then…had I known though….i might have been tempted to hunt him down, cut off his penis with my teeth, then use said penis to skullfuck him...
Wow, he'd have been lucky to just be knocked out by me and dragged off before he ran into Raq!
None of it makes sense to me either.I'm just going by what Alan told me.