FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

exactly.. Best Wishes for your Mom Jeffrey
I did throw it out there to mess with Brett, but then I got to parlay it into messing with you all. A boy's gotta ammuse himself somehow.It was minor. She's been in since Monday night. Getting released today. All's well on the western front.Thanks all.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Haha, you're right. For some reason I thought I was sitting just to the right of the dealer. After you said that I realized I was sitting in the 5 seat facing the dealer. Maybe I was drinking that night.
Wait.You were sitting just to the right of the dealer. Chicken was on your right. Denny on his right. Blue on her right. I was on Blue's right.I thought I was in the 5 seat.*Edit - Now I'm thinking I had that all backwards and that we were in those relative positions but I was in seat 1. Maybe?
Wait.You were sitting just to the right of the dealer. Chicken was on your right. Denny on his right. Blue on her right. I was on Blue's right.I thought I was in the 5 seat.
I don't think so. Wasn't Spice in the 1 seat next to Blue?I think Chris and Sharon were on my left, not the dealer. I think the dealer might have been on your left.This could turn into a Bretarded argument.
You have to turn your Itunes to "manually update". If it's set to automatically update, when you plug it in to an empty Itunes library, it will match your ipod to the library, ie, empty.
Thanks..Btw - pandora isn't loading w/Norm's proxy….
Well I'd hate to ruin the flow of a sorta "book" and I've always wanted to write about myself as if myself was just another person, so I guess I'm in. I might need some drugs, though.
I think I can help in that department
There are many times in this thread over the course of the last 2 years where I wish I could have taken back something I mentioned. Add one to the tally.
I really hope he's kidding…I was going to write something which might make this situation worse….so I'll leave it at that!
I don't think so. Wasn't Spice in the 1 seat next to Blue?I think Chris and Sharon were on my left, not the dealer.This could turn into a Bretarded argument.
I was definitely next to Blue. Spice took my chips and played for a while so that's probably where that memory is coming from. She even sat in my lap and played for a while.I think you're right though about you being in the 5 seat and Chris and Jersey being next to you.I think I/Spice was in the 1 seat.
Thanks..Btw - pandora isn't loading w/Norm's proxy….I think I can help in that departmentI really hope he's kidding…I was going to write something which might make this situation worse….so I'll leave it at that!
That sucks about pandora. It loads just fine for me. It should load from Norm's proxy at the very least.I'm sure he's kidding. I'm not sure that Chicken's not going to be uber-mad at me when he catches up though.
I don't think so. Wasn't Spice in the 1 seat next to Blue?I think Chris and Sharon were on my left, not the dealer.This could turn into a Bretarded argument.
Spice went and sat one seat with Renae, I think. Pretty sure Jeff was 2, then Denny 3. Alan was 4 or 5. Pretty sure I was 7. Chris might have been 6 and Sharon 8? Can't remember where Ozzy was. You wre in whatever seat Alan wasn't.Pretty sure SAM was 10.
I was definitely next to Blue. Spice took my chips and played for a while so that's probably where that memory is coming from. She even sat in my lap and played for a while.I think you're right though about you being in the 5 seat and Chris and Jersey being next to you.I think I/Spice was in the 1 seat.
Oops, I forgot Spicey wasn't playing with us the whole time (fix that one). You're right, Nik was on the other side of the dealer.
I was on the corner across from the right of the dealer until I went back to the hotel to beat the over. It turns out Dave wasn't really frisky, he just didn't want to see me donk off all the money. He still managed to get his engine revved for me, though so that was good.
I was on the corner across from the right of the dealer until I went back to the hotel to beat the over. It turns out Dave wasn't really frisky, he just didn't want to see me donk off all the money. He still managed to get his engine revved for me, though so that was good.
I think I must have taken your seat. Sharon was right there. I was there to see Blue try to swallow her esophagus up close and personal.
Spice went and sat one seat with Renae, I think. Pretty sure Jeff was 2, then Denny 3. Alan was 4 or 5. Pretty sure I was 7. Chris might have been 6 and Sharon 8? Can't remember where Ozzy was. You wre in whatever seat Alan wasn't.Pretty sure SAM was 10.
I think you're right.Spice and I shared seat 1. Blue in 2, Denny in 3, Chicken 4, Henry 5, Chris 6, Jersey 7, Kristen/Dave were in 8 and you took that seat when they left, Ozz in 9 I think and SAM in 10.I'm pretty sure that's how it was now that I really think about it.
I think you're right.Spice and I shared seat 1. Blue in 2, Denny in 3, Chicken 4, Henry 5, Chris 6, Jersey 7, Kristen/Dave were in 8 and you took that seat when they left, Ozz in 9 I think and SAM in 10.I'm pretty sure that's how it was now that I really think about it.
YES!!!!MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!Seriously, this was gonna bother me at work all day.