FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Dear Lance,I suggest you find a nice homeless man who will siiyp.Regards,IvanP.S. Why are you posting in here while all those really nice people who came from across the country to visit you are out partying?

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Dear Lance,I suggest you find a nice homeless man who will siiyp.Regards,IvanP.S. Why are you posting in here while all those really nice people who came from across the country to visit you are out partying?
i now fully believe you're lying about everything you've said, that you're not really married.do you have any clue how long it takes for females to get ready?i'm waiting for ang to be ready, then we drop shitmachine off at some random place, then we go partay with the sexies that came all this way to party.
Dear Thread, In the spirit of the letter format and Raquel taking suggestions on how she should spend her evening, I would like to ask for your help. I'm about to go out, should I drink:A)Beer and lots of itB)Vodka tonics and lots of themC)Jack and Cokes and lots of themD)NothingIf you answer D, you're quite a sensible person since I have very little money. But you can no longer talk to me or consider me your friend.Undecided and anxious in Laramie, BrettPS - Brad, you should've seen the tumble. You would have laughed more.
While I'm probably too late to have my vote count, I vote D. Just because you are single and are sitting at home in Wyoming, which ultimately isn't very far from Las Vegas. :twisted:
Dear thread,How should I spend my evening?A) partying it up with all of the people here at a trashy strip clubB) sit there and twiddle my thumbs by myself like all the losers that didn't show up to vegas?Love,Lanceyes, i'm having a blast rubbing it in your faces that you're not here :)i still :club: you all though
anyone else thinking of elaborate ways to cause lance pain right now? :evil: :evil: sw
i now fully believe you're lying about everything you've said, that you're not really married.do you have any clue how long it takes for females to get ready?i'm waiting for ang to be ready, then we drop shitmachine off at some random place, then we go partay with the sexies that came all this way to party.
LMFAO

Another recommendation:marinade for steak:about 24 hours before cooking:Rub generously with Montreal Steak Seasoning.Place steak in zip-lock bag.Add any white wine.Add Bernstein's Herb Garden French salad dressing.Quantities of wine and dressing proportioned to quantity of meat.MMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOD!

Fuck, I can not win with KK.Just got called down on a bluff by top pair, no kicker, then I raise from UTG+1 to 900, MP calls, Button pushes for 4500, I call with almost 6k total. He flips AQh. Flop A35 with 2 hearts, meaning I now have 1 out. I don't hit, and now I'm on life support.

Playing some crack. I have A10os in the CO. 2 limpers ahead of me. I limp, SB completes, BB checks. Pot is 100.Flop is A 10 2, rainbow. Checked to me, I bet 200. Button raises to 400, BB goes all in. I think for quite a while, and decide to gamble with top two and go all in. Button also goes all in. BB has 10 2, Button has A 2. My top two hold up, and pick up a big pot.Button then types in:Wow. All really good hands.

My wife's vagina whistled tonight. I couldn't make out the tune.
Sure it was your wife?
Pogue could hide in there
He'd never fight his way through the mucus plug.
Dear thread,How should I spend my evening?A) partying it up with all of the people here at a trashy strip clubB) sit there and twiddle my thumbs by myself like all the losers that didn't show up to vegas?Love,Lanceyes, i'm having a blast rubbing it in your faces that you're not here :)i still :club: you all though
Apparently you are not using your time wisely with those that are there because you are here trying to upset us and rub it in instead of being out enjoying them.. So whatever
hii hate pokerbye
Hi.I don't.$10+1 MTT on PokerRoom. 2nd place. $555Bye.
Congrats. Why didn't you get 1st? :wink:
HU last one hand. He had 3-1 chip lead.Him on the button, limped, I raised with K3suited. He reraises. I call.Flop gives me nutflush draw. I bet, he raises I push. he has a pair of nines. I don't improve.
lotta betting going on for a A on the flop and neither of you had one

Hi Jeffrey. It sucks that we are sitting at home on a Friday nite, while those other fockers are partying in Vegas. :evil: Are you thinking about making the July trip?

I'd love to go to Vegas every weekend. July is a bit far out for me to commit to anything, but I'm certainly going to try.I was out a bit earlier. Now I'm back.

Today was one of the best food days I have had in a long time.For lunch I went to the Havana Grill for the first time.....which is supposed to be one of the best places for Cuban food in town.I had a mini cuban sandwich for an appetizer and then this leg of pork that is marinaded in this "mojo" sauce (which is garlic, butter, and the juices of an orange, lemon, and lime), until it falls off the bone. It came with this rice that is cooked with black beans and pork....ultra tasty.Then later I went to Carluccio's for dinner. There were three of us and we had two bottles of Da Vinci Chianti, calamari and antipasto for an appetizer....and I just had plain old spaghetti and meatballs which really hit the spot.A very tasty day here in chilly Las Vegas.