FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I vote we move the thread to the FCP Weekend Forum.There hasn't been a post there since the middle of November, and oooh the irony that they're all on an FCP Weekend in Vegas.Who's with me?
I read this and thought that Jeffrey's one cleaver censored. Then I was thinking if he's so cleaver, why can't he figure out how to get that purple crap off his avatar. Then I noticed the little army commando man, then thought that was pretty fucking cleaver.
cleaver%20knife%20set3.JPG
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I vote we move the thread to the FCP Weekend Forum.There hasn't been a post there since the middle of November, and oooh the irony that they're all on an FCP Weekend in Vegas.Who's with me?
I read this and thought that Jeffrey's one cleaver censored. Then I was thinking if he's so cleaver, why can't he figure out how to get that purple crap off his avatar. Then I noticed the little army commando man, then thought that was pretty fucking cleaver.
I can't decide if you're threatening me with a sharp object, or just trying to be cleaver.

YesterdayDate / Time: 2006-02-17 01:26:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated Log: Daniel Negreanu has been eliminated from the tournament. Wonder if he will make it back to Vegas today.

YesterdayDate / Time: 2006-02-17 01:26:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated Log: Daniel Negreanu has been eliminated from the tournament. Wonder if he will make it back to Vegas today.
I remember him saying that he was going to be in LA all weekend no matter what happened in the tourney....but I guess you never know.If they end up meeting DN, it might be best for us if we just move the whole thread over to NWP or something.

Just talked to renae, idaho, chicken and Pup.Alan is a serious hick...renae is 3/4 hick...ang is mad at pup and he doesn't know why and idaho sounds cute as hell.I caught them as pup was pulling into the parking garage at Caesars.i hate them all and hope they have a wonderful time. Certainly sounds like it so far!

beav4.jpgbeaver_family.gif
I met the Ex for lunch today at Hy-Vee; it's kind of a grocery store with a little eatery/deli attached to it. Now, mind you, it's snowed like a bitch and it's a fucking cold day and it's just generally an arctic wasteland out here.  So, I get there, I start walkin' inside. She sees me and gets out of her car. So, I'm walkin' over to kinda meet her half way in the parking lot and it's kind of a downhill slope on the parking lot. So, she's kinda slippin' and slidin' and she starts to go down. Me, being the gentleman I am, I grab her and help her keep her balance.I've got her stabilized and she's kinda laughin', oh that was great, hahahaha.  So, we turn to walk in and I just absolutely eat shit.  I mean, cartoon-like, feet going back in forth, fly into the air and land square on my shoulders/neck. She's laughing hysterically, and instead of helping me up just runs into the store.  Meanwhile, I'm laying, I believe paralyzed, in the middle of a fucking parking lot. I could very easily die of frost bite, not to mention the obvious spinal trauma I may have just suffered.  So, I get inside, and she's got tears streaming down her face, "I couldn't stay out there, I was laughing so hard I was crying and my tears were freezing to my face."  Shoulda let her fall.
This is brilliant. I'm laughing my ass off at you right now. And I certainly like your ex more now than I would have yesterday.
I vote we move the thread to the FCP Weekend Forum.There hasn't been a post there since the middle of November, and oooh the irony that they're all on an FCP Weekend in Vegas.Who's with me?bluto.jpg
Let's do it. Notify me when the revolution begins.
Just talked to renae, idaho, chicken and Pup.Alan is a serious hick...renae is 3/4 hick...ang is mad at pup and he doesn't know why and idaho sounds cute as hell.I caught them as pup was pulling into the parking garage at Caesars.i hate them all and hope they have a wonderful time. Certainly sounds like it so far!
So when the said the women were going shopping, I should have known that was gonna include Alan. I'm disappointed that I didn't see this coming.
Dear Erik,Thank you for the birthday wishes.  That was nice.Also, it is God.  I don't care.  I like how God sounds better.  You lose.Also, do you need a massage??Out,Yvonne
Dear Yvonne, It isn't God. If I have to go down on you for hours to prove it, I will. A massage would be fine. I really need it on my shoulders--I was thinking you could use your thights? Word,Erik
So when the said the women were going shopping, I should have known that was gonna include Alan. I'm disappointed that I didn't see this coming.
when he got handed the phone he said "hey blue" and I said "How's it going chicken"He thought that was pretty funny.
Catch up..--For some reason when I look at Alan's ankles I think, 'Run, Forrest, Run'--I'm fairly sure, it's 'Gun', not 'God.' It'd make literally no sense for it to be 'God.'  How are you going to 'censored and pull' God? Hmm? And those internet sites you guys linked to are about as accurate as Jason Blair.--Happy Birthday, Yvonne!--Nice work, Jeffrey, on the lunch picture.--Fun Story for the DayI met the Ex for lunch today at Hy-Vee; it's kind of a grocery store with a little eatery/deli attached to it. Now, mind you, it's snowed like a bitch and it's a fucking cold day and it's just generally an arctic wasteland out here.  So, I get there, I start walkin' inside. She sees me and gets out of her car. So, I'm walkin' over to kinda meet her half way in the parking lot and it's kind of a downhill slope on the parking lot. So, she's kinda slippin' and slidin' and she starts to go down. Me, being the gentleman I am, I grab her and help her keep her balance.I've got her stabilized and she's kinda laughin', oh that was great, hahahaha.  So, we turn to walk in and I just absolutely eat shit.  I mean, cartoon-like, feet going back in forth, fly into the air and land square on my shoulders/neck. She's laughing hysterically, and instead of helping me up just runs into the store.  Meanwhile, I'm laying, I believe paralyzed, in the middle of a fucking parking lot. I could very easily die of frost bite, not to mention the obvious spinal trauma I may have just suffered.  So, I get inside, and she's got tears streaming down her face, "I couldn't stay out there, I was laughing so hard I was crying and my tears were freezing to my face."  Shoulda let her fall.
Real nice girl you chose to work things out with.. :silenced:

My first reaction would have been to help somebody who fell, but then to laugh uncontrollably for the next few minutes if they weren't hurt. Or even if they were a little bit. Maybe just as long as nothing was broken or bleeding.