• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

you sure you can't come out and wheel him around like you did with Denny?
now theres an idea
Also Beans seems to think that Rio is going to be sold and the WSOP moved to Ceasars. He knows his shit so I believe him.
would certainly be more convenient to the strip
We're waiting on Danielle to dry her hair then we're going on a Wingstop OKC tour. 4 stores then Ted's Cafe Escondido for dinner then the game. GG diet.
...and thus fulfills my traditional craving for wings when I start to get hungry for lunch.
If you are a planning a trip to the CWS I might be interesting in going. I'm not a huge baseball fan but my best friend in high school was and we always had fun taking off for Omaha that weekend. There is a Horseshoe across the river, plenty to do there.
I would be down for this also, Dustin.
Hmmmm, if anyone told me, I might have came too.HAHAHA kidding, but F YOU ALL for not telling me.
Yup.
Doc said I need surgery. DUH.April or May.
When'd you eff it up? It's been some time, no?
We're waiting on Danielle to dry her hair then we're going on a Wingstop OKC tour. 4 stores then Ted's Cafe Escondido for dinner then the game. GG diet.
Mmmm..Cajun is sooooo good.. BOOMER!
I would be down for this also, Dustin.
noted, but like I told Josh I'd be surprised if it happens. 2 of the guys that would go just got married last week so I'm sure it will get shot down.
Also Beans seems to think that Rio is going to be sold and the WSOP moved to Ceasars. He knows his shit so I believe him.
I knew from SLF months ago that the Rio was going to be sold. She was pissed because that's her favorite pool and won't be able to get in free anymore.
noted, but like I told Josh I'd be surprised if it happens. 2 of the guys that would go just got married last week so I'm sure it will get shot down.
Speaking of weddings...I was thinking about it a few weeks ago, that I couldn't think of any weddings I would have for this year. Then, Christmas eve a buddy of mine got engaged to SLF's best friend and they set a Sept date. I forgot about one in Sept....but can't remember the date. Hope they don't conflict. And, my OBX trip in May is actually a wedding.So, I have 3, as of now.2008 final total = 8Lifetime total = 28
Speaking of weddings...I was thinking about it a few weeks ago, that I couldn't think of any weddings I would have for this year. Then, Christmas eve a buddy of mine got engaged to SLF's best friend and they set a Sept date. I forgot about one in Sept....but can't remember the date. Hope they don't conflict. And, my OBX trip in May is actually a wedding.So, I have 3, as of now.2008 final total = 8Lifetime total = 28
yeah, I haven't gone to nearly that many since college , 8 I think. I'm glad they are starting to slow down though. Between the Vegas bachelor party and the wedding on NYE I spent waaaaaay too much money.
I actually got some honey bbq and some asian zing, but if they have shit flavored ones I'll pick up some extra and mail them to you.
I will write "Return to sender" on it and vengeance will be mine.