• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Where's SAM?
So for everyone that didn't know. Brad, Norm and I decided that we would change a Sooner house into a Gator house. We told Ozz to make up a story and that's where "A friend coming into town" came from. Well, here's "Doug"misc076.jpgAnd here's the change....misc067.jpgmisc068.jpgmisc069.jpgmisc070.jpgmisc071.jpgmisc074.jpgmisc075.jpgmisc077.jpgWe are here until Friday. Wish everyone could be here. She was so surprised that she didn't even know who we were. Good Times!
AWESOME... can someone email these to my work account please...damn red x's

Morning!!!Glad i only have to get up early 1 more day....I laughed at today's joke...i think i've posted it alreadyMy wife came home the other night and told me to take off her blouse.Then she told me to take off her skirt.Then she told me not to wear her clothes anymore

LOL @ Tebow being the 4th best QB in the Big-12. Bradford might be a better Pro QB prospect, McCoy is a better passer than Tebow and probably as good of a runner but I'm not as sold on him being as good of a leader. Harrell I think will turn out to be a product of his system when he ends up being a bust in the pros. When Tebow runs that guy over and levels him I wonder if he will reconsider that comment. Oklahoma would have been better served to keep their mouths shut, though to be fair to the kid Tebow did make a previous comment about how soft Big-12 defenses were.
I wasn't posting it because I agree with Dominique Franks. I was posting it just to get a rise out of Norm and Brad. Obviously Tebow is the 2nd best QB. :PMorning everyone.Wow yesterday was quite a surprise to say the least. Ozz has been telling me this story about his buddy, Doug, coming to stay with us for nearly a month. Then yesterday I walk in the house to find a bunch of gator shit hung up in my house. I think I said something like "That's not even funny" then Brad, Danielle and Norm all snuck up behind me. Wow. Crazy. I very nearly cried when I figured out that they were really standing in my kitchen and it wasn't some illusion.Then I did cry a little bit when I read Nik's posts from last night.I'm so overwhelmed with love and appreciation. And it was all Norm's idea. He set the wheels in motion. I'm totally verklempt.

Brian Urlacher, Bears -- His reputation says he's one of the most dominating defensive players in the game. But reality says Urlacher just had a season in which he made almost no big plays for a Bears defense that has slid a long way from its 2006 hey day. Urlacher had no sacks, no forced fumbles and just two interceptions this season. That's almost hard to do when you start and play all 16 games in the middle of a defense.

i'm not goin' if chicken isn't!
:club: you definitely aint going then ;P
BTW The King would be 74 today
I was 14 days old when he died, js
I wasn't posting it because I agree with Dominique Franks. I was posting it just to get a rise out of Norm and Brad. Obviously Tebow is the 2nd best QB. :PMorning everyone.Wow yesterday was quite a surprise to say the least. Ozz has been telling me this story about his buddy, Doug, coming to stay with us for nearly a month. Then yesterday I walk in the house to find a bunch of gator shit hung up in my house. I think I said something like "That's not even funny" then Brad, Danielle and Norm all snuck up behind me. Wow. Crazy. I very nearly cried when I figured out that they were really standing in my kitchen and it wasn't some illusion.Then I did cry a little bit when I read Nik's posts from last night.I'm so overwhelmed with love and appreciation. And it was all Norm's idea. He set the wheels in motion. I'm totally verklempt.
I found out when we were all in Atlanta, Denny and I were going to try and make it, but we had already asked off for a full week for our anniversary trip so couldnt make it happen. Plus we hate the Gators and OU so 3rd wheel and all as well. Back to work, SUCKKKKKKKK!
Wow yesterday was quite a surprise to say the least.
I didn't know shit about shit. Hope the game is fun tonight for everyone. Since I don't really have a rooting interest either way, I'll just root for both teams to play like shit so USC, Utah, and Texas can bitch for the next few weeks about not getting a shot at the title. Enjoy yourselves.
I wouldn't know that word if not for Mike Myers. Hope the doctor visit goes well, Blue.
I first heard it from Lily Von Schtupp.kahn-blazing-1.jpg
So for everyone that didn't know. Brad, Norm and I decided that we would change a Sooner house into a Gator house. We told Ozz to make up a story and that's where "A friend coming into town" came from. Well, here's "Doug"misc077.jpgWe are here until Friday. Wish everyone could be here. She was so surprised that she didn't even know who we were. Good Times!
bwahahaha :club: