FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I don't think he will even come close.
agree
Whats the over/under on him quitting?
HIGHif like most everything else he does, he will be really excited and motivated about it for oh say a month or two then we will never hear about it again
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'll put down's Blue's address as the return address.
then you'll have to pay extra postage and custom fees.
No, I didn't know. I actually cried a little bit last night when I thought she was really angry. I'm sure the people that worked at Wingstop thought we were insane. Dogs were howling in the neighborhood from the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs.
The Razzie Award for Worst Fucking Acting Job in FCPHA history goes to Nikki.Can't believe you fell for it.
The Razzie Award for Worst Fucking Acting Job in FCPHA history goes to Nikki.Can't believe you fell for it.
Yeah, I guess knowing ahead of time made it easier but Kristen did lay it on pretty thick.
Yeah, I guess knowing ahead of time made it easier but Kristen did lay it on pretty thick.
Would it shock you if she actually reacted like that though? I didn't buy it just because I find it hard to believe no one would have asked her to go so there was no way it could have been a complete shock like the way she acted.
Would it shock you if she actually reacted like that though? I didn't buy it just because I find it hard to believe no one would have asked her to go so there was no way it could have been a complete shock like the way she acted.
I agree that it's not likely she wouldn't have been asked at all. But there were just a lot of posts where she kept going on and there was more anger than I would have expected if it were genuine. Either way, glad the surprise worked. Have fun, OKC'ers.
Hmmmm, if anyone told me, I might have came too.HAHAHA kidding, but F YOU ALL for not telling me.
I didn't know either. I kind of feel like Stan.
I'm not getting my hopes up for anyone coming to New York except Norm anymore :club:
I can almost guarantee no one will come visit me in Prince George, BC, Canada, except Allie. I wouldn't even come visit anyone here.New York sounds like fun, I can make it there the easiest, besides Vegas or Toronto.
I can almost guarantee no one will come visit me in Prince George, BC, Canada, except Allie. I wouldn't even come visit anyone here.New York sounds like fun, I can make it there the easiest, besides Vegas or Toronto.
Hehe.. Plenty of people come to NY.. I just never see them when they do.. that's what I meant. You already know my door is always open if you want to come.