FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Oh man, I figured you would be the one to take my challange. And Brad would pipe in that he's played me heads up and ISAP. :club: If you want to play some HU Ivan, I would be happy to. If you are winning 60-70% then you are beating it, and that's all that matters.
I'm game for small stakes HU cash or HU tournies anytime. Let me know. Anyone.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'd like to play in the Heads up thing.I don't want to be a burden to anyone, and while it's a fair amount of money, I'd like it to be fun, and not life or death. If anyone is interested in teaming with me, let me know.
same deal...stake me and i'm in :club:
Dateline Boise, ID: Two local residents are in jail following a high-speed rampage through the city. Local authorities identified the two as Mr. Idaho and Mrs. Idaho. Apparently, Mr. Idaho and Mrs. Idaho were driving recklessly, striking numerous vehicles, as they sped around town. Mr. Idaho and Mrs. Idaho are in the process of separating and a fight broke out over a box of pickles in Mrs. Idaho's car. Mr. Idaho was attempting to break into the trunk of Mrs. Idaho's car when she climbed behind the wheel and drove off. Mr. Idaho then persued her at speeds reaching 65mph.The chase ended when both vehicles skidded off the road and came to rest in a potato field. Neither driver was injured, but it was reported that all the jars of pickles were broken.
could happen :club:
You know, I'd actually like some of this action too. I know my HU game needs a lot of work. Doug's way too busy supporting himself to mess with me anymore. ;)If you'd be willing, Glengary, I'd like some lessons too.
I knew I'd get myself in trouble puffing out my chest and making a re-donk-ilous claim. :club: Look at Brad's post right after the one I qouted of yours. He would actually be someone to learn from and he will talk to you about hands during the match on AIM. You just want to take my money.............. :D
but the tent I bought to use as a windbreaker isn't small :club:
FYP
well, at least it fits good
Who is on my heads up team?I think Keith is the captain (of being gay) but that is fine with me as long as I get to pick one of the others on the team and no dudes try to touch my wang.
there goes taht plan
LOL...I enjoyed seeing your thought process as you tried to figure out who said what.....What makes it even funnier is when/if anyone reads this with the normal avs up.
Yeah, I think it's probably just as confusing this way.
NOW THATS ****ING FUNNY! ahahahahhahaakolman36 (14:19) : can sheep be a singular word too?dna4ever (14:20) : are you asking me because im using dolfans avatar today and im supposed to be the sheep expert?kolman36 (14:20) : yeahdna4ever (14:20) : then the answer is yes, sheep can be singular or pluralkolman36 (14:21) : ok, cooldna4ever (14:21) : you just have to watch the agreement, for example, 1 sheep goes, 2 sheep godna4ever (14:22) : im gonna post this now cause i wanna make fun of brett ****ing sheep
Well done you assfaces.
Competition time.First person who raises their hand gets 30 minutes in a locked room with Renae.*Raises Hand*i win, thx for playing
And yet, I've looked in every locked room in this house and can't find you.

ThundrPerfctMind: lets play beer chugThundrPerfctMind: loser takes off an article of clothingrenaeonaim: i dont have any beerrenaeonaim: i'd have to play with vodkaRenae wins the good sport of the year award.

The basterd had slow-played AA earlier, yet chose not to show aggression until after I bet. The bb called him down to the river (go figure), and showed his set of A's. So it was the player I was cautious of. I needed help with post-flop when dealing with this type of player. How do you nail them down?
well when he keeps getting AA and flopping top set when you have an underset there really isn't much you can do.
I knew I'd get myself in trouble puffing out my chest and making a re-donk-ilous claim. :club: Look at Brad's post right after the one I qouted of yours. He would actually be someone to learn from and he will talk to you about hands during the match on AIM. You just want to take my money.............. :D
I think you're completely forgetting how badly I suck at SH and especially HU play.I've learned a lot from you already, Gary. I don't fold when getting 3-1 on my money anymore. ;)I repeat: I'd like lessons.You too Brad if you'd be willing.
Who is on my heads up team?I think Keith is the captain (of being gay) but that is fine with me as long as I get to pick one of the others on the team and no dudes try to touch my wang.
there goes taht plan
So you know how fantastic it is too?
he's just a tease
He really is. He should be punished. Wanna help me punish him?
ThundrPerfctMind: lets play beer chugThundrPerfctMind: loser takes off an article of clothingrenaeonaim: i dont have any beerrenaeonaim: i'd have to play with vodkaRenae wins the good sport of the year award.
Who's being sporting? I was serious.
That poor SOB.
hahaha
I need some post-flop help. I'm playing a limit cash game and get a pair of 4's in the small blind. Its been called from 1 player in mp, so I raise. Both players (mp & bb) call my raise. The flop: A J 4, I bet, bb calls, and mp raises. What should I do? I was afraid of the set of A's so I folded. A fourth 4 came on the turn. Should I have called for that quad or figure that the A's were set?
Renae, seriously WTF is this horseshi.tYour husband posts once a week and when we does posts he asked a ****ing donkey poker question. This is unacceptable. Why would anyone come to the army for poker strategy advice. Bleh No new survivor until March 30th!

Not that anyone cares, but I received an email from work, and the new boss put us on notice that the internet is not to be used for entertainment any longer and the websites we frequent will be monitored and length of time will be measured.Needless to say, I have updated the resume and will be pursuing new employment in the immediate future.Goodbye for now.ChrisIf you need me, PM is available.

I think you're completely forgetting how badly I suck at SH and especially HU play.I've learned a lot from you already, Gary. I don't fold when getting 3-1 on my money anymore. ;)I repeat: I'd like lessons.You too Brad if you'd be willing.
ISAP but i could give you lessons.
I need some post-flop help. I'm playing a limit cash game and get a pair of 4's in the small blind. Its been called from 1 player in mp, so I raise. Both players (mp & bb) call my raise. The flop: A J 4, I bet, bb calls, and mp raises. What should I do? I was afraid of the set of A's so I folded. A fourth 4 came on the turn. Should I have called for that quad or figure that the A's were set?
It's not gonna suck itself...
Sorry, Tim, but this has to be said:I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREATI'm pretty sure I just turned my psycho chick into a **** buddy. Confirmation can be supplied if needed.You were full...why were you scared of trips?You should be praying they both have one of the aces...
Someday, you'll be as great as me. The day after never.