FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Ditto, at least 300K in a "liveable" part of Denver.... :club: I thought you could only get prices like that in Oklahoma, or Arkansas...
$450ish in North NJ plus $8000 a year in property tax
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Again, a sebring is NOT a girlie car glengarry!ps: The U.S. Navy's first use of a rescue craft occurred after the sinking of the Squalus in 1939.pss: if ivan had damn im, i'd be talking to him. this limit table sucks. and if I'm saying it, you know how bad they are!

I DO NOT DRIVE A GIRLIE CAR!look at the picture you just gave! a GUY driving it!i LOVE my car!matter of fact, i was topless during last night's ride!
Don't feel bad Norm. The girl i am trying to hook up with now drives one of those, I hope to get her topless in it soon ;)I guess you can be my backup plan.
I know this was aimed at McPogue, but 120K... holy ****ing shit! I know housing prices are all relative and Michael would love to find a house in SF for what the houses go for here, but around here, you can buy a trailer for 120k. What you just described would be at least 250K.
Somehow I lost the quote about Lucy but I was going to say that when Mr. Renae and I went to have lunch with Glengary back around Christmas we pulled into the parking lot and Alan asked if I knew what he drove. I saw the red truck with the Colorado plates and the Oklahoma Sooners plate frame and said, "that red truck". It's a cool truck.I paid $151K for my 2200 sq foot 4 bedroom house brand new custom built.Come home Glengary.
04.toyota.matrix.f34.500.jpgI drive that on some daysm110868.jpgAnd that on others.We had a snowday here, so I've been doing shit to finalize all my college stuff, as well as playing more Grand Theft Auto.
Again, a sebring is NOT a girlie car glengarry!ps: The U.S. Navy's first use of a rescue craft occurred after the sinking of the Squalus in 1939.pss: if ivan had damn im, i'd be talking to him. this limit table sucks. and if I'm saying it, you know how bad they are!
I agree, it's not a girly car, it's a homo car.
Who did you steal this routine from? It's semi-amusing. Can't be yours.
Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.
Did you realize Moby Dick was written by Charles Dickens?The more you know.
Is it still Thursday? good, **** You!
WTF????? I looked at a refrigerator box the other day that cost more than that. $120k, for 1/2 an acre. . No property value whatsoever huh? Or is FL that out of whack?I hate when my posts don't get quoted and responded to.
half an acre here without the house would probably be 300K
$450ish in North NJ plus $8000 a year in property tax
yeah, your property taxes SUCK there... at least here there only about 1% of value...
Don't feel bad Norm. The girl i am trying to hook up with now drives one of those, I hope to get her topless in it soon ;)I guess you can be my backup plan.
ARGH!
Who did you steal this routine from? It's semi-amusing.
That's a Mitch Hedberg routine. He was a wonderfully hilarious standup comedian, if you're not familiar with him. I got a chance to see him about a year before he died.
I have a 2004 Tundra double cab, v8, 4wd, Silver. I also have a 92 Red Corvette. My midlife crisis car, or so I'm told.
I had no idea about the truck, I knew about the red vette. How did you not KILL that guy who ran into you? Do you love either of your vehicles enough to name them?
Did you realize Moby Dick was written by Charles Dickens?The more you know.
I'm sure I'm missing a joke here but, no. Herman Melville.And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

My cars name is R.J. It was supposed to be just Rashid, b/c it's white and I live in Brampton, (Vann and Jeff are laughing at this) but I couldn't do it. I missed Jake ( my old car) too much. So now the Alero has become RJ. It suits him.

Sorry, Norm. One of these days. I'm about to leave it. Gotta get some sort of food in me to go along with all these pills.
Again, a sebring is NOT a girlie car glengarry!
Ok, Norm doesn't drive a girlie car and neither does Mr.ozzyRenae. better? lolYou know that for the sebring convertables, chyrsler uses a Mitsubishi engine, this is not the case with the hardtops. [insert the more you know pic]
It's ok. I know you aren't dumb, just southern.
See, this is more of my proof that I am not a hick.I did know that Melville wrote Moby Dick and can even quote parts of it.(only the part that was in Star Trek: First Contact but that's not relevant to this argument)
Ok, Norm doesn't drive a girlie car and neither does Mr.ozzyRenae. better? lolYou know that for the sebring convertables, chyrsler uses a Mitsubishi engine, this is not the case with the hardtops. [insert the more you know pic]
I may be wrong but I don't think that's necessarily true. Mr. Renae's is a hard top coupe and it has a Mitsu engine but it's a 1997.