FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I know this was aimed at McPogue, but 120K... holy ****ing shit! I know housing prices are all relative and Michael would love to find a house in SF for what the houses go for here, but around here, you can buy a trailer for 120k. What you just described would be at least 250K.
Same thing in Tampa, what you described it minimum 300k.
I'm sure I'm missing a joke here but, no. Herman Melville.And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.
Glad someone said something.....I ws like..... :club:
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

We do have your back.. but it is better not to get involved in something that is apparently a touchy personal subject. It is better to just let it die where it was..
this is all I'll say about it.. if you don't want people to publicly comment about your personal life, don't publicly comment about your personal life.

Just because it's fun to post the chat session with FCP support......"I have a freeroll ticket for tonight, but it won't let me register"** You are now speaking with Rita - Full Contact Poker Support, Full Contact Poker Support. **Rita - Full Contact Poker Support : HelloGWCGWC : hiRita - Full Contact Poker Support : You will have to go to my account pageGWCGWC : yes, i tried that alsoGWCGWC : i will try again right nowGWCGWC : this is the error message i get: The requested tournament details could not be loaded.Rita - Full Contact Poker Support : May I have your Username or Player ID number please?GWCGWC : it will load the freeroll for march 3rd, but not for march 2ndGWCGWC : username is OolongFCP and player ID is GWCGWCGWCGWC : alias is OolongFCP and my registered name is GWCGWCGWCGWC : is this what you need?Rita - Full Contact Poker Support : One moment pleaseGWCGWC : sure, no hurry....:)Rita - Full Contact Poker Support : Have you tried all the tickets in your accountRita - Full Contact Poker Support : I see three tickets in your accountGWCGWC : i have tried all three. the first two give me the error message i mentioned before and the third one is for the tourney march 3rdGWCGWC : that one will let me registerRita - Full Contact Poker Support : There is no freeroll for March 3rd. The schedule shows seat 5 stage 2 for tomorrowGWCGWC : let me look againRita - Full Contact Poker Support : http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/tour...tournaments.phpGWCGWC : so sorry, you are correct it is for march 4th...Signup Start: March 03, 03:00 PM EST. i just want to register for the one in 3hrs.Rita - Full Contact Poker Support : Freeroll based on FCP points (seat 8) is scheduled for tonight at 8.30ESTGWCGWC : Don't I have a ticket for this. It says I do in my email and when i look at the touney through the poker site, I have a blue arrow next to the tourney, which indicates i should be able to use a ticketGWCGWC : for the tourney todayRita - Full Contact Poker Support : You already ahve the ticket for the 1000 point oneGWCGWC : lets start over....:)GWCGWC : do i have a ticket for seat 8 top 500 points?Rita - Full Contact Poker Support : March 04,2006 3pm seat 9 top 1000 qualifiersRita - Full Contact Poker Support : What date does it show when you click on the ticketGWCGWC : We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully qualified to play in our second Seat 8, Quarterfinal Multi-table Restricted Freeroll tournament currently set to take place on:GWCGWC : this is from the email i recieved.GWCGWC : when i click on the ticket it gives me an error messageRita - Full Contact Poker Support : One moment pleaseRita - Full Contact Poker Support : I am going to forward this to the manager and will get back to youGWCGWC : ok, should i keep this chat window open or what?Your party has left this session.GWCGWC : hello?GWCGWC : I just got this message on the chat:Your party has left this session.GWCGWC : 29min and 25 sec and i am chuckling right now.3 cheers for FCP SUPPORT!

Hey everyone! Add me to the list of who is going to Vegas in July.
WoooHoooo!!! :club::D:D:D:) :icon_suit_heart: :icon_suit_heart: :icon_suit_heart:
hi
Hi!Have you had your Nugget interview yet?sidenote:Dinner update: Spaghetti with meat sauce made from sausauge and marinara, roll, white wine. The wine is a 2004 Fish Eye Pinot Grigio. It's pretty good and I think it cost about $7 for the bottle.
Hi!Have you had your Nugget interview yet?
no, i never ****ing got called back...i'm getting really annoyed by the way they're stringing me along...i'm going to call them back tomorrow since HR isn't open today. it's been a ****ing week. sigh.
Only because of somebody dying, but thanks. Will do.
"...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." -John Donne So it's your own funeral kind of. How would you like your funeral to be? Relaxing, laughing about good times, drinking Jack? Do that, plus if you're dead you don't have to go to work, so sleep in.
no, i never ****ing got called back...i'm getting really annoyed by the way they're stringing me along...i'm going to call them back tomorrow since HR isn't open today. it's been a ****ing week. sigh.
I'm sorry babe.
So it's your own funeral kind of. How would you like your funeral to be? Relaxing, laughing about good times, drinking Jack? Do that, plus if you're dead you don't have to go to work, so sleep in.
when i die, i really don't care what people do. i don't even care if i have a funeral. just have a toast for me somewhere, throw up on a poker table, be too much of a pussy for one night to ask a chick for sex...all for me. doesn't matter to me...what will i care? i'm dead.
"...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." -John Donne So it's your own funeral kind of. How would you like your funeral to be? Relaxing, laughing about good times, drinking Jack? Do that, plus if you're dead you don't have to go to work, so sleep in.
Good plan. Maybe a haircut, too.
when i die, i really don't care what people do. i don't even care if i have a funeral. just have a toast for me somewhere, throw up on a poker table, be too much of a pussy for one night to ask a chick for sex...all for me. doesn't matter to me...what will i care? i'm dead.
I think we can manage the drinking. If I drink enough, the vomiting should be no problem.

on a side note, mtv apparently really wants us for this show...they told us we needed a video camera to take a video of us so they could see our personality, and they needed that video in the mail by friday.we couldn't get a hold of a camera, so they called us today to let us know that they'd be mailing us a camera so we can take the video.

I think we can manage the drinking. If I drink enough, the vomiting should be no problem.
can't even turn down one night of sex with a chick for me? that's just harsh :club:
Good plan. Maybe a haircut, too.
Yeah, cause you want to look good for your funeral.
on a side note, mtv apparently really wants us for this show...they told us we needed a video camera to take a video of us so they could see our personality, and they needed that video in the mail by friday.we couldn't get a hold of a camera, so they called us today to let us know that they'd be mailing us a camera so we can take the video.can't even turn down one night of sex with a chick for me? that's just harsh :club:
Well, maybe. If she's really hot I'm gonna have a problem. I can't wait to see you on MTV!! I need to get cable!
ok, that was mildly awkward.i decide to take a quick shower so we can take the shitmachine to chuck e cheese....i'm almost done with the shower, and ang walks in naked, asking if she can join..."sure, but where's k8e?""wandering around"about 10 seconds later, she comes in..."mommy mommy" then smiles at the shower and wants to get in, fully clothed, shoes and all on."no, you can't get in clothed sweetie"about six seconds later, she has her shoes, socks, jeans, shirt, and diaper off, and is jumping into the shower with us.first group shower. she pointed and laughed at my "butt"......which wasn't exactly a butt. yeah.
BAHAHAHAHAHA! When Raist was about 3 he was in the shower with Dave and asked him why he had "fur down there".
Well, maybe. If she's really hot I'm gonna have a problem.
ok fine, in your case, you can have sex with a hot chick in the event of my death, only to go where i've been too much of a pussy to go before.you have to scream my name when you get off, though.
ok fine, in your case, you can have sex with a hot chick in the event of my death, only to go where i've been too much of a pussy to go before.you have to scream my name when you get off, though.
Will do.
i mean really scream it, not just moan it like you do now :club:
I think I can handle it. I'll just have sex with Ang at your wake and we'll both scream your name.
Welcome Matt!hello, so i still need to write a poem correct?dirty haiku preferrably, Nikki need ssomething to cheer her up when she gets backI miss Nikki :D I'm going to have to buy her an extra drink in Vegas
You did get that second bottle of wine and you kept refilling my glass. Mission accomplished.

Hi.I had my first army dream last night... It consisted of me and Lance, and Nikki and Mr. Renae (where Renae was i have no idea) and we all had a hotel room together. and Nik and Mr. Renae were doing something involving moaning and handcuffs... :club: