• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hmmmmm.. Since Chris is a County Employee.. would this apply to him??The Imperial Palace is offeringa 10 percent discount off room rates(Sunday through Thursday)for government and military personnel planning a visit to Las Vegas.(Offer good through Dec. 21, 2006)Government and military ratesare offered to:• All federal, state, country and localgovernment employees• All active military personnelGuests taking advantage of this discount program must be prepared topresent their U.S. governmentor military ID, or government-issuedcharge card at check-in.

I got the go ahead from Chris last night to have all the girlie fun I want!! As long as he can watch.. a mere detail :club:
YES!!! :D:D:D:):):)
Yesterday when you said that you told Chris that Kristen was going to molest you it reminded me of this one pic of me and Kristen kissing at the pillowfight where you can see both our husbands in the background. They are both watching intently and Dave has the cutest little smirk on his face.I wanted to post it but Ozzy wouldn't let me. He's weird about pics of me in my bra being on this thread.Anywho - more pics like that in July! Woohoo!
I love that picture!!!!!
Chris; Seriously? Go **** yourself. I really don't give a good god damn if you 'are very fond of me' and are saying anything in 'all seriousness', this isn't the ****ing place to do it. If you have a question or a concern about my mental ****ing health, then contact me privately. I assure you, you don't need to worry about reading any more of my posts. I'm perfectly fine, thanks, other than the rain cloud of shit that's been dumped onto me over the last few few months. How ****ing dare you. Go rot.
Edit to prevent drama.OK Eric. No problem. Sorry I offered some serious advice. I'll learn my place someday.Good luck.Although I will point out your hypocrisy in bolded text. You can pour every emotion and tragic event in your life onto this board, but I can't offer a piece of generic advice? OK, I guess we'll go with the goose/gander defense.Carry on
somebody needs to come to my office and entertain me
If I could send you a lapdance like FTD or something, I totally would right now.
:icon_suit_heart: I love your hardcore sarcasm :icon_suit_heart: did i mention im currently driving a BIG F150 with a FULL cab in the back this week?
Did I mention that after I have sex with the new "new one" tonight, I'm on my way?Yes, I'm bitchy today. Deal with it. I haven't slept yet.
Did I mention that after I have sex with the new "new one" tonight, I'm on my way?Yes, I'm bitchy today. Deal with it. I haven't slept yet.
SWEET! I'M LAST!
Norm; you requested an update. No one's heard from him since midnight. The Red Cross isn't being real communicative, but they are trying to get him home, apparently. Cross your fingers, I suppose.Theresa, thank you for your thoughts.Chris; Seriously? Go **** yourself. I really don't give a good god damn if you 'are very fond of me' and are saying anything in 'all seriousness', this isn't the ****ing place to do it. If you have a question or a concern about my mental ****ing health, then contact me privately. I assure you, you don't need to worry about reading any more of my posts. I'm perfectly fine, thanks, other than the rain cloud of shit that's been dumped onto me over the last few few months. How ****ing dare you. Go rot.
1st, calm down!2nd. The red cross is virtually useless. don't pin alot of hopes on them. it's a MASSIVE bueacracy that moves extremely slow if at all. If they can get him home, great! However, it's really up to the command structure.
I meant my card club. The one where I deal. I no longer have any desire to pick up in there. Not after I was bitten by a drunk, stoned friend of mine last night.
Did you punch him in the face???
Did you punch him in the face???
I wanted to, but I didn't. I just yelled. It had the same effect. Considering he's got about 150 lbs on me, I didn't want to start exchanging blows, he was looped, I had no idea what would happen. I just took it, like I always take shit in that place.
Did you bite him back?Sorry about your friend, Mz. Ho.I feel wierd. Like I'm ****ed up but I'm not. Weird and woozy.
You're pregnant! (JK) Come over and we'll snuggle.
If I could send you a lapdance like FTD or something, I totally would right now.
Since I'm staying home and have lots of scrips, maybe you could hop on over here and take my mind off my pain? ja
Morning, everyone.The surgery went well. First my gums were cut open, laid back to expose my jaw bone. Then a 12mm hole was drilled into my jaw bone, then a screw was forced into the hole.I'm still numb at the moment, so no pain. But in preparation for such (or just to get messed up), I have prescriptions for percocet and vicodin. Should I do both and with what kind of alcohol?
OOOHhh Percocet is the best. I don't know how it interacts with booze. I usually have a glass of wine or two with a vicodin, but I'm not a doctor so I can't make this prescription for you.
Don't do them both at the same time. Alternate. And do hard liquor with the vicodin and wine with the percocet.Actually it really doesn't matter on the liquor/wine thing. Either will work with both, just stay away from the beer. Not nearly as good a buzz.Hope your healing goes well.
Dr. Renae is in. This is good info.

one of our production workers just came up to me and said "man ive got some serious gas and its like borderline if im gonna shit myself everytime i try to fart"i cant stop ****ing laughing :club:

Since I'm staying home and have lots of scrips, maybe you could hop on over here and take my mind off my pain? ja
Have you already started mixing the booze and the painkillers? She's not Allie.
one of our production workers just came up to me and said "man ive got some serious gas and its like borderline if im gonna shit myself everytime i try to fart"i cant stop ****ing laughing :club:
off the top of my head.SL- Dude, we have to go, we've got a situation here.RF- What's wrong, what happened?SL- I just shartedRF- What? I..I don't know what that means.SL- Dude, I tried to fart and a little shit came out.RF- You are the most disgusting person I know.

Before nuclear power, uranium had little value and then only as a coloring agent for porcelain and glass.side note: the job that i signed up to do when i first joined the navy was Electronics Technician/Nuclear Power Reactor Operator! If that doesn't scare you, i don't know what will! haha! Needless to say, The navy decided against that particular job for me! haha!