FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I just got an invitation to an invite only audition for the new production of Phantom of the Opera that is opening up at the Venetian in a couple of months!!!  It's going to be on March 6th......I'm flying on cloud 9 right now.Well...I guess I better start practicing again.  If I get the gig, I'm giving everyone tickets that wants them. wOOt!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D :D :D:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
that is awesome dude. Kill the audition man
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

see, what u don't understand is that I posted 1 picture in the army thread and he got censored off because it stated that he was a faghe then tried to get back at me by posting that pic 10 times in the hideout thread. 10>1 ....after I saw what he did, i did the same in this thread.
Ok why this thread? Can't you post it in the 10000 other threads Monkey posts in?I mean really.. I sure don't mind the guy on guy action, It makes me hot as a matter of fact.. but why try to make 25 other people suffer?
Well they could charge him for molesting circus midgets, but they still have to prove it.  The fact that he has not been charged leads me to believe they don't have enough evidence.My second point was not specific to this incident.  I am aware of the wiretaps, although I'm not sure if they were obtained legally.  I was referring to your murder example and how one would go about proving that someone knew about a murder.I guess we are all guilty of a crime because of our knowledge of underage gamblers.
ARGH!if your gonna be this thick, i'm done.The investigation was onthe Asst. Coach. NOT Wayne Gretzky. Once the wiretaps (From the Government) caught the phone calls of Wayne Gretzky, this whole thing was LEAKED. No the investigation isn't over. either know what your talking about or say i THINK!No prosecuter is gonna charge you with a crime that they can't prove. Take that "they can charge him for molesting circus midgets" and put that back in your sarcasm pouch!Now as to how to prove your were an accomplice of murder, Hell, your a smart boy, watch a cop drama! happens all the time!1. Your buddy comes to you and says can you throw these clothes out? The clothes are bloody and you don't report it.2. you are driving a car that you just watched your buddy kill someone and you drive them away.3. the easiest! Someone rolls on you and rats you out!read a book
Please Norm, getting rid of bloody clothes and driving a get away car are actions involved in the crime; of course you would be an accomplice in these circumstances. Let's suppose I tell you right here and now that I killed a little fuck named teneight last night. I don't ask you to do anything, I just wanted to tell you. Now if I get caught and go down for murder, are you an accomplice? Get real!And what's with the "either know what your talking about or say i THINK" line; have I stated anything as fact?Watch a cop drama.....LMAOLMAO! TV is so accurate!
Yes, you have stated things as fact. You stated that "knowing of a crime" is NOT a crime. that is false. plain and simple.if you wanted to kill teneight and told me, believe you me, i wouldn't tell! I'll take the wrap. But being an 'accomplice' is a fact. But to be charged as an accomplice depends on 1. the prosecuter 2. the severity of the crime 3. can they prove you knew!i just threw out 3 examples. if you don't like those examples, that doesn't make what i say wrong. You know i'm right. your a bright guy.As for the cop drama. it was SW! has that canadian beer rotted your brain? haha! :club:
Well they could charge him for molesting circus midgets, but they still have to prove it.  The fact that he has not been charged leads me to believe they don't have enough evidence.My second point was not specific to this incident.  I am aware of the wiretaps, although I'm not sure if they were obtained legally.  I was referring to your murder example and how one would go about proving that someone knew about a murder.I guess we are all guilty of a crime because of our knowledge of underage gamblers.
ARGH!if your gonna be this thick, i'm done.The investigation was onthe Asst. Coach. NOT Wayne Gretzky. Once the wiretaps (From the Government) caught the phone calls of Wayne Gretzky, this whole thing was LEAKED. No the investigation isn't over. either know what your talking about or say i THINK!No prosecuter is gonna charge you with a crime that they can't prove. Take that "they can charge him for molesting circus midgets" and put that back in your sarcasm pouch!Now as to how to prove your were an accomplice of murder, Hell, your a smart boy, watch a cop drama! happens all the time!1. Your buddy comes to you and says can you throw these clothes out? The clothes are bloody and you don't report it.2. you are driving a car that you just watched your buddy kill someone and you drive them away.3. the easiest! Someone rolls on you and rats you out!read a book
Please Norm, getting rid of bloody clothes and driving a get away car are actions involved in the crime; of course you would be an accomplice in these circumstances. Let's suppose I tell you right here and now that I killed a little fuck named teneight last night. I don't ask you to do anything, I just wanted to tell you. Now if I get caught and go down for murder, are you an accomplice? Get real!And what's with the "either know what your talking about or say i THINK" line; have I stated anything as fact?Watch a cop drama.....LMAOLMAO! TV is so accurate!
Oh, and BTW. Calling up the target of an investigation and asking to keep your wife out of any investigation is a what? come on, your a bright boy.it's an action involved in a crime. the same as throwing away clothes and driving a car.Actions! as you said.
see, what u don't understand is that I posted 1 picture in the army thread and he got censored off because it stated that he was a faghe then tried to get back at me by posting that pic 10 times in the hideout thread. 10>1 ....after I saw what he did, i did the same in this thread.
why the fuck did you have to start this shit all over again anyway? it's obvious that you came over here and posted shit, so he retaliated...what was the fucking need?
i wonder if he realizes that he, in fact, has the majority of posts "above this line"*shrugs*
that would require him to have the brain of someone over the age of 4

I don't see why he hasn't been banned yet. He posted a vid of a live kid getting his throat slashed in that random... thread in off topic.Seriously, you're not wanted, go away. You've got 4 years of age on me. I think I've got about 12 years of maturity. And I'm as mature as a 17 year old.

Thanks to everyone wishing me well. It really means a lot to me....I'll keep you posted if there are any updates.For those that don't know....there is a big push to make Las Vegas kind of a "Broadway West." It started with Mamma Mia being put in Mandalay Bay. Since then, Avenue Q opened at the Wynn, and Hairspray just opened at the Luxor.The next one is Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian and then Spamalot (the Monty Python based show) which is scheduled to open in 2007 at the Wynn. The Producers is now rumored to be looking for a home in Vegas as well.It's definitely a good time to be a professional musician here. The music business here took a big hit when the hotels threw out all of the big bands and hired small bands with synthesizers....now it seems that live music here is having a renaissance.Now all that needs to happen is that the philharmonic needs to get bumped up to a full time orchestra and they need to have a solid ballet and opera company and this place will finally have some culture.Gambling, comped alcohol, boobies, world class dining and shopping.....and now live music.....who could ask for anything more?

Thanks to everyone wishing me well.  It really means a lot to me....I'll keep you posted if there are any updates.For those that don't know....there is a big push to make Las Vegas kind of a "Broadway West."  It started with Mamma Mia being put in Mandalay Bay.  Since then, Avenue Q opened at the Wynn, and Hairspray just opened at the Luxor.The next one is Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian and then Spamalot (the Monty Python based show) which is scheduled to open in 2007 at the Wynn.  The Producers is now rumored to be looking for a home in Vegas as well.It's definitely a good time to be a professional musician here.  The music business here took a big hit when the hotels threw out all of the big bands and hired small bands with synthesizers....now it seems that live music here is having a renaissance.Now all that needs to happen is that the philharmonic needs to get bumped up to a full time orchestra and they need to have a solid ballet and opera company and this place will finally have some culture.Gambling, comped alcohol, boobies, world class dining and shopping.....and now live music.....who could ask for anything more?
An area the size of LV doesn't have a full time orchestra? Wow.
Seriously, you're not wanted, go away. You've got 4 years of age on me. I think I've got about 12 years of maturity. And I'm as mature as a 17 year old.
wow, i hope that really brings a highlight to your day. you want a cookie?
Seriously, you're not wanted, go away. You've got 4 years of age on me. I think I've got about 12 years of maturity. And I'm as mature as a 17 year old.
Case.In.Point.
Thanks to everyone wishing me well.  It really means a lot to me....I'll keep you posted if there are any updates.For those that don't know....there is a big push to make Las Vegas kind of a "Broadway West."  It started with Mamma Mia being put in Mandalay Bay.  Since then, Avenue Q opened at the Wynn, and Hairspray just opened at the Luxor.The next one is Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian and then Spamalot (the Monty Python based show) which is scheduled to open in 2007 at the Wynn.  The Producers is now rumored to be looking for a home in Vegas as well.It's definitely a good time to be a professional musician here.  The music business here took a big hit when the hotels threw out all of the big bands and hired small bands with synthesizers....now it seems that live music here is having a renaissance.Now all that needs to happen is that the philharmonic needs to get bumped up to a full time orchestra and they need to have a solid ballet and opera company and this place will finally have some culture.Gambling, comped alcohol, boobies, world class dining and shopping.....and now live music.....who could ask for anything more?
i forgot to say it earlier...congrats man, hope the audition goes well!
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?..I'm going to shower up and get ready to go pick the lady up. We're gonna head to the hospital to hang with my buddy for a bit and then there's a keg a few miles down the road that some of the dudes I went to High School with are having and I think we're gonna go there. They've got a neat silo on their property that's kinda scary at night. It's got a bed in it--so if all goes according to plan I'll have my tongue in a pretty little thing inside of a silo.
Case.In.Point.
whatever you say greddy.gif
Seriously Custom, what are you talking about?
The pics you posted in T8's thread. I know why you posted them and I don't entirely disagree with the reason you posted them, but for right now, just hold off.