• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Guest andibear
I went to seaworld today, dolphins............not as playful as they seem on tv. They had a big pool where you could stand on the edge and feed the dolphins fish, so i bought some fish hoping to get the dolphins to come up to me. Well they do but they like rush right up, get an inch away, and just take the fish away from you, and when you try to pet them (seaworld workers say this is ok), they flip out and swim away and splash you. Moral of the story, dolphins who spend their days eating fish from tourists= shitty to play with
we went to seaworld this year, actually my wife and kids went, i was sick in the hotel room with a ridiculous temperature, but my wife said that there were 2 dolphins out in the middle of the water fucking and she was trying to divert our kids attention lolalso that damn dolphin destroyed our video camera when it splashed water all over it
did you come to orlando, or did you go to the one in san diego
orlandowe did seaworld, disney world, cocoa beach
that's cool, I just go accepted to Austin Peay State University ( I know, i'ts like the Harvard of the midwest :roll: ) so i might be moving up to tennesee come august. How's the weather there?
i did weekend training excercises with apsu. they were really stuck up
His wife is placing large sports bets with the assistant coach of HIS OWN TEAM, via an illegal likely mob connected gamling ring and you don't see any ethical violations there?Common sense suggests that he knew...and if he knew....it's not too much of a stretch to think that she had his blessing....maybe even placing the bets for him.  She does it to take the heat off him.  
No where have I discussed the ethics of this situation and I have not claimed that he didn't know.And I'd like to point out this. From the limited information that has been released it would seem that the only thing Gretzky could possibly be charged with is accessory after the fact which is not the same as being an accomplice.
Depends on what the rest of the investigation reveals! that's as of NOW!
censored river cocksucker.  Caught a 10 and I bubbled in 11t.oh well $160 win
Just got in.....going thru all the mundane bullshit....Congrats Scott.
Don't worry, a couple pages go reeeeeeeeal fast.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?..I'm going to shower up and get ready to go pick the lady up. We're gonna head to the hospital to hang with my buddy for a bit and then there's a keg a few miles down the road that some of the dudes I went to High School with are having and I think we're gonna go there.  They've got a neat silo on their property that's kinda scary at night. It's got a bed in it--so if all goes according to plan I'll have my tongue in a pretty little thing inside of a silo.
Good Luck!silo.jpg
161298.jpg
LOL!! I like this guy :D
ty, and how can i not like the sexy older woman with the ferret avatar? :club:
Ohhh Yeahh.. He fits in mighty fine!! :wink:
I don't wanna get all x rated in here, but I don't really "fit in" very well at all. :wink:
161298.jpg
I don't wanna get all x rated in here, but I don't really "fit in" very well at all. :wink:
All the better :D
His wife is placing large sports bets with the assistant coach of HIS OWN TEAM, via an illegal likely mob connected gamling ring and you don't see any ethical violations there?Common sense suggests that he knew...and if he knew....it's not too much of a stretch to think that she had his blessing....maybe even placing the bets for him.  She does it to take the heat off him.  
No where have I discussed the ethics of this situation and I have not claimed that he didn't know.And I'd like to point out this. From the limited information that has been released it would seem that the only thing Gretzky could possibly be charged with is accessory after the fact which is not the same as being an accomplice.
Depends on what the rest of the investigation reveals! that's as of NOW!
But you said his knowing made him an accomplice......anyway, have you googled for Kari Traa images yet? There's a couple of odd ones, as in standing up at a urinal?!?! :shock:
161298.jpg
All the better :D
8)

I have a valentines day question for all you members who have done this a few times, as far as flowers go, do I need to like go somewhere special, order in advance from a florist, go to publix and pick up some roses? I already made dinner reservations and bought some jewelery, so i've got that angle covered but teh flowers issue is still unresolved. Any thoughts?

saw narnia today with matt (not grinder), my bro in law and my niece.Surprisingly good.
Jeff, I'm glad. Happy my recommendation/review did not let you down. I enjoyed Narnia also. Lots of symbolism.
do you live in tampa?
Fo Shizzle....Didn't we have this conversation?What's up?
I have a valentines day question for all you members who have done this a few times, as far as flowers go, do I need to like go somewhere special, order in advance from a florist, go to publix and pick up some roses? I already made dinner reservations and bought some jewelery, so i've got that angle covered but teh flowers issue is still unresolved. Any thoughts?
Most florists have roses ready and waiting so most likely you will not have to order in advance unless you want something specific.. Be prepared to spend at least $100 due to it being V-Day though..Getting them delivered to work is a +++++++++EV to any girl.. especially when other girls get jealous lolIt never mattered where they came from if I got them. The fact that you got them was what mattered. More than anything make sure you get her a card.. I am a card person.
Why is it when you hold AA and the other guy has 88 he ALWAYS gets an 8 and when its reversed it never works that way?(except when I did it to blue earlier today)
That was me playing for Blue you Donk! QQ vs JJ JACK ARGHHHHH!SDZ_0216-Donkey.jpg
Well, if I would have known it was you, I probably wouldn't have called there. I've seen Blue go all in with AK, AQ, AJ, so I was thinking my JJ was probably the best hand there. Sorry, dude.Oh, yes I would have. I am a donkey.
saw narnia today with matt (not grinder), my bro in law and my niece.Surprisingly good.
Jeff, I'm glad. Happy my recommendation/review did not let you down. I enjoyed Narnia also. Lots of symbolism.
do you live in tampa?
Fo Shizzle....Didn't we have this conversation?What's up?
Ya, I probably asked before, but i couldn't remember. I am possibly attending University of South Florida, so i was just curious about some Tampa stuff, like if there is anything to do, or good poker games to play in.
Most florists have roses ready and waiting so most likely you will not have to order in advance unless you want something specific.. Be prepared to spend at least $100 due to it being V-Day though..Getting them delivered to work is a +++++++++EV to any girl.. especially when other girls get jealous lolIt never mattered where they came from if I got them. The fact that you got them was what mattered. More than anything make sure you get her a card.. I am a card person.
now, I just gotta find a florist :?
now, I just gotta find a florist :?
www.verizon.com ... js