FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I hate 6-max.I hate Keith.I hate luck.
and if u switch back to full right now, you'll hate money. Seriously, it makes no sense whatsoever to play full from teh limits of 3/6-10/20. The 6 max games are just way too juicy. What you really need to do is do nothing but play 6 max for the rest of the semester. You have danced back and forth between 6 max and full, just devote yourself to 6 max. There are times that I hate it, but, I haven't regretted teh switch I made back in oct. My game is so much better now, and I know that because of it, I will be able to win at mid limits and up when I get there because of having to get used to difficult post flop decisions because of it. Just give into the dark side
Relax, bitch. I'm still playing it.I'm still losing, but I'm still playing it.It took me just as long (though, I won) to make the switch from NLHE to LHE. KingAustin kept forcing me back there until I gave in. Same thing will happen here.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

and if u switch back to full right now, you'll hate money. Seriously, it makes no sense whatsoever to play full from teh limits of 3/6-10/20. The 6 max games are just way too juicy. What you really need to do is do nothing but play 6 max for the rest of the semester. You have danced back and forth between 6 max and full, just devote yourself to 6 max. There are times that I hate it, but, I haven't regretted teh switch I made back in oct. My game is so much better now, and I know that because of it, I will be able to win at mid limits and up when I get there because of having to get used to difficult post flop decisions because of it. Just give into the dark side
Relax, bitch. I'm still playing it.I'm still losing, but I'm still playing it.It took me just as long (though, I won) to make the switch from NLHE to LHE. KingAustin kept forcing me back there until I gave in. Same thing will happen here.
I'm just trying to give u positive reinforcement assmaster. Just commit to it, and let the money roll in. At least u already know how nasty the swings will be though. Of course, anything i tell you still won't help when you are in the throes of a 300 BB downswing. those aren't fun at all
Hi. Anybody here?I am tired but my sheets are in the dryer... I cant sleep on a bare mattress.
need a bed to come stay on for the night? mine can hold 2 but it might be a little tight :wink:
I'm just trying to give u positive reinforcement assmaster. Just commit to it, and let the money roll in. At least u already know how nasty the swings will be though. Of course, anything i tell you still won't help when you are in the throes of a 300 BB downswing. those aren't fun at all
Yeah, I know. I'm down about 85 BB so far in 2 sessions. Not absolutely terrible, but not real comforting either. Just seems like I can't come out ahead.Anyway, I'm going to bed. If you guys are ever looking for an energy drink, don't buy Full Throttle Fury. I just downed a can and I'm going to bed.
Hi. Anybody here?I am tired but my sheets are in the dryer... I cant sleep on a bare mattress.
need a bed to come stay on for the night? mine can hold 2 but it might be a little tight :wink:
lol my bed can hold 4.
yeah, but mine has sheets and covers right now :club:
Yeah, I know. I'm down about 85 BB so far in 2 sessions. Not absolutely terrible, but not real comforting either. Just seems like I can't come out ahead.Anyway, I'm going to bed. If you guys are ever looking for an energy drink, don't buy Full Throttle Fury. I just downed a can and I'm going to bed.
Full Throttle sucks. I'm a Red Bull girl. I :club: Red Bull.
I'm here Ang...how's it going?
Hi! its going good.. just waiting for my sheets. I REALLY need to buy more sheets. I have a ton of queen size but we have a king now.

The worst is when you wash the sheets, and you forget that they are in the dryer.A whole bunch of hours pass and you are dead ass tired and the only thing you want in life is to crawl under the covers and pass out. You walk into the bedroom and see the bare mattress. I turn into such a cranky bitch when that happens.

The worst is when you wash the sheets, and you forget that they are in the dryer.A whole bunch of hours pass and you are dead ass tired and the only thing you want in life is to crawl under the covers and pass out.  You walk into the bedroom and see the bare mattress.  I turn into such a cranky bitch when that happens.
Yup. If i didnt sleep naked i wouldnt mind the bare mattress, but i need SOMETHING on it.
Full Throttle sucks. I'm a Red Bull girl. I :club: Red Bull.
red bull gives you wings!!! i've actually only had red bull a couple times, someone at our school works as a red bull rep or something, and he was walking around the library at like 2am offering red bulls to people that wanted them one night and I took one and liked it but it worked too well so I was all hyper and ADDish while I was trying to write my paper.
Full Throttle sucks. I'm a Red Bull girl. I  :club: Red Bull.
red bull gives you wings!!! i've actually only had red bull a couple times, someone at our school works as a red bull rep or something, and he was walking around the library at like 2am offering red bulls to people that wanted them one night and I took one and liked it but it worked too well so I was all hyper and ADDish while I was trying to write my paper.
Red Bull was my savior when I was packing. and I LOVE the taste of red bull.. :D
The worst is when you wash the sheets, and you forget that they are in the dryer.A whole bunch of hours pass and you are dead ass tired and the only thing you want in life is to crawl under the covers and pass out.  You walk into the bedroom and see the bare mattress.  I turn into such a cranky bitch when that happens.
Yup. If i didnt sleep naked i wouldnt mind the bare mattress, but i need SOMETHING on it.
the only purpose of this was to let everyone that reads here know you sleep naked wasnt it? :wink:
Red Bull was my savior when I was packing. and I LOVE the taste of red bull.. :D
if you just need to stay awake to work on something basic its good, but if you have to focus on something specific like writing a paper its not the best idea ever
the only purpose of this was to let everyone that reads here know you sleep naked wasnt it? :wink:
:D no.. sort of. i dont know. I cant sleep clothed anymore, its just not comfy. This sounds odd, but I love being FREEZING and naked but really bundled up with a comfy blanket. :club:
if you just need to stay awake to work on something basic its good, but if you have to focus on something specific like writing a paper its not the best idea ever
I get a lot done on red bull, I managed to change my address, insurance agents, set up utilities.. all in like an hour.
:D no.. sort of. i dont know. I cant sleep clothed anymore, its just not comfy. This sounds odd, but I love being FREEZING and naked but really bundled up with a comfy blanket. :club:
I get what you're saying sort of, I cant sleep with a shirt on anymore no matter how cold it is, i dont think ive ever tried sleeping totally naked before, just seems weird
I get what you're saying sort of, I cant sleep with a shirt on anymore no matter how cold it is, i dont think ive ever tried sleeping totally naked before, just seems weird
I couldnt until I met Lance and since we had sex like rabbits we just never got dressed for bed.. and now it feels weird to sleep with clothes on.