• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Does being up 5 points, four minutes into the second half constitute a surge?
I didn't specify when it would happen, so I could still be correct even if it doesn't happen until the last few minutes.
First half of Memphis/CSN was just close enough to keep me interested until the inevitable Memphis second half surge.
Hasn't happened yet.
Does being up 5 points, four minutes into the second half constitute a surge?
I hope this stays close.I have Memphis winning in my bracket obv, but many have them going further than I do.

Josh, FYI the iPhone has a app from CBS for five bucks that allows you to get al of the games live if you're in wifi range or streaming audio in 3g.

Josh, FYI the iPhone has a app from CBS for five bucks that allows you to get al of the games live if you're in wifi range or streaming audio in 3g.
Nice, thanks for the heads up.Edit: Very nice app, works great on wifi

This always annoys me. The early 3 games are over, CBS is showing the tip-off times for 3 more games and says "Purdue-No Iowa is underway, we'll take you there after a word from our sponsor".I can see the clock on that game ticking down from 17:58 and I know they'll return from commercial just in time for the 16:00 TV timeout.edit: And they just did - came back from commercial to show the court and score and go back to commercial. Would it have killed them to show 3 minutes of the game there? Especially since No Iowa-Purdue is probably the regional game we're supposed to be getting anyway?/rant