FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Seriously, my mom's in the hospital, and I don't even get one "hope everything's OK" or " RRG: Happy Birthday"?Some friends you are.
I don't think i've ever posted best wishes....plus you said it was minor, that she's getting out in a few hours.RRG: BBFIDTS
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I don't see Kristen that way either. I don't see myself that way either.I assume you're talking about Jeffrey. That theory also doesn't hold water because she calls Jeffrey specifically and offers clothing bribes if he would come to Nashville next weekend.So, nope. Doesn't add up.
Not all of my posts point to Jeffrey. I was not pointing anyone out specifically. I have no idea who has what kind of relationship with Denny except me. The only reason I mentioned Nik specifically was because you asked her if she was worried about being uncomfortable next weekend.
:club:oreally_4.gif
That baby is adorable!
Seriously, my mom's in the hospital, and I don't even get one "hope everything's OK" or " RRG: Happy Birthday"?Some friends you are.
So you were casual about it so I didn't worry. I know you are joking here, but you're right, we should have asked. I hope she's doing okay. The motorscooter comment cracked me up.
I don't think i've ever posted best wishes....plus you said it was minor, that she's getting out in a few hours.RRG: BBFIDTS
I had a case of AlInitis. It's minor. Nothing a beer won't clear up.
That baby is adorable!So you were casual about it so I didn't worry. I know you are joking here, but you're right, we should have asked. I hope she's doing okay. The motorscooter comment cracked me up.
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
BBFIDTS?Nah, the first one.
Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car, the driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.
funny this was the first post I read since I got back. I fucking hate Florida drivers :club: . So close to slamming into some stupid bitch.
sorry to hear. glad she's getting out soon.Anything new out on the market? Even in testing stages?
Maybe…this could be settled on Ask Brent dayI'm only saying this because some of us are making a sorta "book" of the bios with pics…if u write your own bio then things would just flow..Like I said before I think you should write it about yourself as if yourself was just another person….
Well I'd hate to ruin the flow of a sorta "book" and I've always wanted to write about myself as if myself was just another person, so I guess I'm in. I might need some drugs, though.
Well I'd hate to ruin the flow of a sorta "book" and I've always wanted to write about myself as if myself was just another person, so I guess I'm in. I might need some drugs, though.
Just switch from 1st, to 2nd and 3rd person randomly.

It is with great regret and sadness that I must inform you today that the DNApalooza event scheduled for Nashville has been cancelled. Due to poor weather conditions in Orlando, Alan and Denny were reading the thread today, and Denny now feels even more uncomfortable thinking that you all think she's uncomfortable, and refuses to see any of you. Kristen, we appreciate your outlay for the dinner cruise tickets, but you'll have to see if you can get reimbursed for them. If not, well, get the money from Renae. She openned the can of worms and fucked it up for everyone.Nashville Party_Info. OUT!

Not all of my posts point to Jeffrey. I was not pointing anyone out specifically. I have no idea who has what kind of relationship with Denny except me. The only reason I mentioned Nik specifically was because you asked her if she was worried about being uncomfortable next weekend.
Okay. My bad.
Haha, you're right. For some reason I thought I was sitting just to the right of the dealer. After you said that I realized I was sitting in the 5 seat facing the dealer. Maybe I was drinking that night.
Brett's mom jokes are becoming the highlight of my early afternoons.
Once that floodgate is open, I have a hard time closing it back up. Sort of like your mom's....nevermind, too easy.
You looooove me. You want to kiiiiiiiiiiiiiss me.
He thinks your gorgeous!
SONOFADOGDAMNBITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
?
It is with great regret and sadness that I must inform you today that the DNApalooza event scheduled for Nashville has been cancelled. Due to poor weather conditions in Orlando, Alan and Denny were reading the thread today, and Denny now feels even more uncomfortable thinking that you all think she's uncomfortable, and refuses to see any of you. Kristen, we appreciate your outlay for the dinner cruise tickets, but you'll have to see if you can get reimbursed for them. If not, well, get the money from Renae. She openned the can of worms and fucked it up for everyone.Nashville Party_Info. OUT!
There are many times in this thread over the course of the last 2 years where I wish I could have taken back something I mentioned. Add one to the tally.