Hey guys! I just got back from Indy flying Tritz Air. I have to say that the flight was extremely comfortable, the flight attendants were very courteous, and the peanuts exquisite. Everything about the flight was perfect except for the in-flight movie. I'd seen it before.

Hey guys!  I just got back from Indy flying Tritz Air.  I have to say that the flight was extremely comfortable, the flight attendants were very courteous, and the peanuts exquisite.  Everything about the flight was perfect except for the in-flight movie.  I'd seen it before.
was it Alive?
Hey guys! I just got back from Indy flying Tritz Air. I have to say that the flight was extremely comfortable, the flight attendants were very courteous, and the peanuts exquisite. Everything about the flight was perfect except for the in-flight movie. I'd seen it before.
So in a sense... you saw the movie before they even put it on?
that's deep
that's deep
Bolded for further effect. :club:
that's deep
Bolded for further effect. :club:
obvit still took me back when you said that...i was like, whoa.
I didn't think "poker is RIgged" was out yet. hmmm. Maybe i will pick up a copy. :boohoo: