heads up with dream clown

we have decided not to play gary anymore for the time being as it is hard to tell who the better player is. Seems we both played every hand pretty much perfect that match so dont expect any future matches between the two of us any time soon. Maybe we'll give it another shot once our bankrolls are ok with handling the swings we can expect to go through with a player of this caliber.as for now, WHERE IS DAT NAGREANU? The Dreamclown account has just been activated for us again.
If you guys are having bankroll issues now, you are going to have serious bankroll issues once my wire transfer clears. Children... I'm going to bust the whole group of you.
bathe her and bring her to me! wow thats serious goading. i would pay to watch this match.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have decided not to play gary anymore for the time being as it is hard to tell who the better player is. Seems we both played every hand pretty much perfect that match so dont expect any future matches between the two of us any time soon. Maybe we'll give it another shot once our bankrolls are ok with handling the swings we can expect to go through with a player of this caliber.as for now, WHERE IS DAT NAGREANU? The Dreamclown account has just been activated for us again.
If you guys are having bankroll issues now, you are going to have serious bankroll issues once my wire transfer clears. Children... I'm going to bust the whole group of you.
I think I may have finally found a signature for my posts. Daniel, you have to let us know when this happens. I can't wait to watch this.
Hmm, interesting... Any chance of getting 500-1000 in some of the other games on your site besides limit hold em? It might be more fun for you to lose your money spread over a few games, instead of just one. As they say, its ok to let the fish set the rules, so its your call bud.
Hmm, interesting... Any chance of getting 500-1000 in some of the other games on your site besides limit hold em? It might be more fun for you to lose your money spread over a few games, instead of just one. As they say, its ok to let the fish set the rules, so its your call bud.
Don't be rude. I like the question about getting some other games on the site though. Do you have any influence on what they spread here, Daniel? Is there any way you could use your pull to start up a HORSE cash game?
as a long time fan and charter member i would love to be able to watchbut i cant, since i dont have real money on the site :cry:
So make a small deposit. The whole point of this thing if for them to make money. Welcome to Capitalism.
Daniel, Tell us just one more time, how much do you really hate banks? Do you think if Bill Gates walked into his bank and needed a wire transfer done, the bank would have stuck to the same rules as the ones they were enforcing on you? Food for thought.... :club:
Daniel, Tell us just one more time, how much do you really hate banks? Do you think if Bill Gates walked into his bank and needed a wire transfer done, the bank would have stuck to the same rules as the ones they were enforcing on you? Food for thought.... :club:
Bananas, cucumbers, zucchini.....food for shoving up your ass! STFU and play poker!Insert witty homosexual comment here ______________________!
Daniel' date=' Tell us just one more time' date=' how much do you really hate banks? Do you think if Bill Gates walked into his bank and needed a wire transfer done, the bank would have stuck to the same rules as the ones they were enforcing on you? Food for thought.... :club:[/quote'']Does bill gates wire checks from the Bellagio to offshore accounts?
Does bill gates wire checks from the Bellagio to offshore accounts?
Pwned.
do you really think that Bill gates would not have enough in his account to cover it...!!
AWESOME! Good Luck Daniel. Wipe these children out. Let us railbirds know when the massacre is about going to start.
we have decided not to play gary anymore for the time being as it is hard to tell who the better player is. Seems we both played every hand pretty much perfect that match so dont expect any future matches between the two of us any time soon.  Maybe we'll give it another shot once our bankrolls are ok with handling the swings we can expect to go through with a player of this caliber.as for now, WHERE IS DAT NAGREANU? The Dreamclown account has just been activated for us again.
Pwned.
lol, you moron, keep riding dn's nuts and disregarding the facts at handisn't your dick sore from all that work you fu[/b]ucking suck up ?[/i]
sniff sniff..... anyone else smell that?
sorry... ate at the Olive Garden yesterdayYou know... It's hard enough responding to the gas/odor posts as it is...There are TOO many dreamcloud posts on here to wade through...enough already .... huh?
Do you think if Bill Gates walked into his bank and needed a wire transfer done, the bank would have stuck to the same rules as the ones they were enforcing on you? Food for thought.... :club:
Dude, Bill G doesn't go to the bank. He has a crew managing his assets :D