This 1st post was thought about way too much to be funny. To have a quality 1st post, you cant start a new thread, and if you do, it has to have some work put into it. Like the POKER CARTOONS thread. That remains the best 1st post ever.Secondly, a quality first post will either be unfunny and found in the strategy section, a rail opportunity, or making fun of Tritz.

nuns scare me...i love pancakes
joined july 29, first post dec 16.slacker extraordinaire. i like you.you'll be at 1000 posts in a few decades, don't you worry.
Your math is abhorrent. At his current rate it would take him approximately 389 years to reach 1,000 posts.
joined july 29, first post dec 16.slacker extraordinaire. i like you.you'll be at 1000 posts in a few decades, don't you worry.
Your math is abhorrent. At his current rate it would take him approximately 389 years to reach 1,000 posts.
Wow, abhorrent. And it's actually only 386 years... :wink:
Wow, abhorrent. And it's actually only 386 years... :wink:
I'm such a failure!!!!

When I read this it made me think of pancake's brother, the waffle.Then I started thinking about Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. Anyone here in Los Angeles knows what I'm talkin about. Fried chicken and waffles, the strangest yet the most tasty combo of food. Addictive chemicals in the waffle batter.

Then I started thinking about Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles.  Anyone here in Los Angeles knows what I'm talkin about.  Fried chicken and waffles, the strangest yet the most tasty combo of food.  Addictive chemicals in the waffle batter.
Amen! Watch out for the fake Roscoe's, known as House of Chicken & Waffles or "HCW" in Oakland (the menu looks the same, but just isn't). Up here, you're better off with the classic chicken and waffles at Merritt Bakery.
Suited-Up ....nice avatar.  Are you doing pennance for not praising all that is Brunson earlier ?and FYI....I never got the rakeback info for FTP
No, more of a satire avatar.But send your email to me again, I'll try sending it again. I know they weren't doing anything till the end of the month, but I think they should still send the initial email out, so i'll try again.