what do you all really think? who's signing up?

I like that Daniel now has a poker room. A lot of you dis Poker room but I've probably made more money on Pokerroom than any other site on the net so I have no problem with that. The FCP front page is just horrible in my opinion. I can deal with it but all that black and blue and the buttons are HUGE. I don't know where to click the mouse half the time. I'm happy overall, though. More places to play poker !!! That's always a plus. I hope Daniel continues to post on the forum. I hope he posts more because that is what excites me the most on the forum is reading what he has to say. That sounds really creepy but it's true.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good site. I played on powerplayer before, so Im used to it. This is probably the smartest move DN has made. Connecting a poker site to this forum was really smart. I deposited last night and the players are very bad on pokerroom. Esp. the shorthanded tables. I love pokerroom skins because they have 3 and 4 handed tables and I just eat them up.

whats the deal, us members with just a few posts arent good enough to play with the members with 1000's of posts
hey i thought he made it clear he didnt want noobs responding. he just wants to know what long time posters, the people who he has come to know after talking with them for so long, think about whats going on. not a hard concept to grasp.
whats the deal, us members with just a few posts arent good enough to play with the members with 1000's of posts
It's more that I couldn't care less if "gamby20" signs up...because I don't know you. But if people I do know are signing up it will matter to me and affect my decision.No offense...I'm sure you catch my drift.

i am gonna wait a few weeks and see what everyone else has said. i have a pokerroom account but never funded it, so i don't know what it's like to play there. if the reviews come back smooth i'm in. i'll sign up before the big bonuses go away.

i am gonna wait a few weeks and see what everyone else has said. i have a pokerroom account but never funded it, so i don't know what it's like to play there. if the reviews come back smooth i'm in. i'll sign up before the big bonuses go away.
That's my plan too.
That's my plan too.
I've said it before. I play more or less exclusively on Pokerroom now and really like it. I much prefer the interface to Party or Stars. But I guess I'm in the minority on that one. I don't know why.
I'm not asking those who have 15 posts...you all know who I'm talking to. What do you guys think? I have a few random thoughts.1. The new home page is a pain to navigate through...but not a big deal overall2. The "bonus" is ridiculously hard to clear3. It would be cool as shit if a lot of us signed up and played together...we could make the "fcp 10 man table" thing really happen.I think #3 is the big one. I'd love to set up some low limit tables with a bunch of you some time in the near future where we could just mess around, make "lame" jokes, and get drunk in our respective homes.EDIT: and who's planning on signing up? I might do it...but only if enough regulars are doing it...I'm not signing up to play regularly, just to play with yous guys. *single tear*
I think I will give it a try...it will be a blast to see how everyone plays on this site...alot of people talk a good game, but playing might be a little different...I'm in...screen name 'staynerjohn'
I love it. I deposited last night but I haven't played there yet. I think it's going to be alot of fun to be able to play with fellow FCP members more often.
The chance to play and watch other FCP members will be fun, and I hope there will be some Charter Member tournaments.

I do not like anything about pokerroom, except that the games are extremeley soft and as far as Im concerned thats more important than any single feature. I have transferred money to Pacific and even though you cant multi I cant begin to count the profits I missed by being stubborn. I will not lose out because of some poor graphics, bugginess, etc.

I know you are looking for the 500 to 1K+ posters, but I will be signing up for sure. The rake is comparable to other sites and better then some.1$ Bonus for 3$ Rake.. How difficult is that?
If I read it correctly...its $1 bonus for $3 rake contributed. So just because a hand is raked $3, doesn't mean you're getting a $1 bonus.Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.
wassis sis?I onli haf sree posts...am I krazie for posting in sis? Maybe, hee hee yipeeeee! Maybe I haf more going on in my life san to haf sree boillion posts...maybe...you be se judgeeeeeeeeeee...heee heee heeeeeeeeeee
Your German accent sucks!

Well, I decided to put in a little bit of money too.I generally like the site. I realize it's going to have its growing pains, and I'm okay with that. I've started playing 25PLO8 and it's pretty juicy. I love the fact that we have an FCP-only chat. And, I'm excited for all the bonuses that Charter Members get and will be getting in the future.

I like the new look. Lo0ks very professional and looks like quite a bit time and effort went in to it.I would imagine the reason it seems a bit tougher to navigate is that the forums are not fully integrated to into the new site, but would imagine that it will be more seemless in the future.It has been a loooong time since I have played at Pokerroom so I can't really remember how much I liked or disliked it.However I think the promotions are well thought out and pretty cool so I will certainly give it a shot.

I like the new look. Lo0ks very professional and looks like quite a bit time and effort went in to it.I would imagine the reason it seems a bit tougher to navigate is that the forums are not fully integrated to into the new site, but would imagine that it will be more seemless in the future.It has been a loooong time since I have played at Pokerroom so I can't really remember how much I liked or disliked it.However I think the promotions are well thought out and pretty cool so I will certainly give it a shot.
I thought you died.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to play there or not. I may be hooked into making a deposit for the Protege freerolls (of course even the ones with 50-100 top posters would be tough with Chris (WRTO), Smash, Aseem, Zim, Custom, KDawg, JayWeb etc., and JBlaze playing) .But considering how tough the bonus is to clear, and considering how broke I am these days, I doubt I'd deposit very much.I do find it funny that peeps are talking about how finally we have a place that we can all play. The old strat tables we had over on Party Poker worked pretty well for that too, because most people who wanted to play had an account over there. Is it now so much better just because Daniel would be the one getting a piece of our rake instead of Party Poker?

I thought you died.
The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!
This poker site plays like crap.Where are the player notes?Hand Histories?Bright and easy to see commands?Why is my seat way in the corner and not at the front of the screen?I'm killing in my first session but the screen is hurting my eyes.
i agree,i think with time however it will be a cool site. Hand Histories is my biggest complaint.