full tilt is worthless

What is going on with their server? This is the second time this week that it has simply not connected when the internet is otherwise working fine. Does anyone know what in god's name is going on, I need to gamble..........I'm not addicted.......But seriously I need to.

I like full tilt way better than any other site I have seen or played on, but if they don't get their server issues worked out they are going to be screwed. Especially with all the money they are spending on advertising they are going to have to get a server that can handle all the people they are drawing right now.

Email I just got from full tilt 30 min ago"Hello,Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our game servers are temporarily down for emergency maintenance. If youwere involved in a game prior to the outage, your account has been credited according to the following rules.If you were seated at a table, the following will occur:- If you were "in the money" in a tournament (or S&G), then the tournament will be paid out according to your chip position at the time of the disconnect. If you were the chip leader in the tournament at the time of the disconnect, you will win first place and be credited with the money. - If you were not "in the money", everyone in the tournament (including those who busted early) will be refunded the full buyin for the event.- If you were involved in a cash game hand, and would have lost money, we have credited your account with the amount you would have lost. If you would have won the hand, your account was credited with the total amount you would have won.We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on waysto improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable. We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker.Regards,EldarTeam Full Tilt"I just signed up with them today too. Geez.

Email I just got from full tilt 30 min ago"Hello,Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our game servers are temporarily down for emergency maintenance. If youwere involved in a game prior to the outage, your account has been credited according to the following rules.If you were seated at a table, the following will occur:- If you were "in the money" in a tournament (or S&G), then the tournament will be paid out according to your chip position at the time of the disconnect. If you were the chip leader in the tournament at the time of the disconnect, you will win first place and be credited with the money. - If you were not "in the money", everyone in the tournament (including those who busted early) will be refunded the full buyin for the event.- If you were involved in a cash game hand, and would have lost money, we have credited your account with the amount you would have lost. If you would have won the hand, your account was credited with the total amount you would have won.We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on waysto improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable. We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker.Regards,EldarTeam Full Tilt"I just signed up with them today too. Geez.
If i were in a MTT I would be livid, say I am 2BB chips behind 1st, I have to settle for 5th-6th place money because they crashed, i could understand doing a chip-chop but not by position
- If you were involved in a cash game hand, and would have lost money, we have credited your account with the amount you would have lost. If you would have won the hand, your account was credited with the total amount you would have won.
How would they be able to tell who would have one the pot? Wouldn't it be better to chop it up between the players still in? I mean, what if someone sucks out on the river, or folds? How can they tell?
- If you were involved in a cash game hand, and would have lost money, we have credited your account with the amount you would have lost. If you would have won the hand, your account was credited with the total amount you would have won.
How would they be able to tell who would have one the pot? Wouldn't it be better to chop it up between the players still in? I mean, what if someone sucks out on the river, or folds? How can they tell?
Sounds like it's at the moment of shut down.Appears they're being as equitable and fair as possible.

Full tilt still down....no joining up tonight obviously then !How does site compare to poker stars, which i find to be the "nicest"(!)site to play on so far on my travels.(Guessing Seidel, D'agostino and the boys are a bit out of my league, but....hey!.....lessons never come cheap !) :roll:

Full tilt still down....no joining up tonight obviously then !How does site compare to poker stars, which i find to be the "nicest"(!)site to play on so far on my travels.(Guessing Seidel, D'agostino and the boys are a bit out of my league, but....hey!.....lessons never come cheap !) :roll:
They are both on my buddy lists.

i had a good hand when they went down that was going to get mad action. Im in the 1/2 tables on the BB with KQ d and raise it up to ten. Three callers including one tilter and the flop come Jd 10d 3c. I check, check, check, and the tilter bets 45$ into the pot. Cant wait to call it.......then im waiting more......mouth salivating now......wait, WHATS GOING ON HERE........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........who knows, maybe i woulda lost and it ended up being a blessing in disguise. But i definetley agree that they need to fix the bugs. I bet you there getting so many emails bitching about this hand. I wonder how they will pay out the MTT

i had a good hand when they went down that was going to get mad action. Im in the 1/2 tables on the BB with KQ d and raise it up to ten. Three callers including one tilter and the flop come Jd 10d 3c. I check, check, check, and the tilter bets 45$ into the pot. Cant wait to call it.......then im waiting more......mouth salivating now......wait, WHATS GOING ON HERE........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........who knows, maybe i woulda lost and it ended up being a blessing in disguise. But i definetley agree that they need to fix the bugs. I bet you there getting so many emails censored about this hand. I wonder how they will pay out the MTT
This is the second time in three days that this has happened. No, I'm not addicted, yes I am, no I'm no, yes I am. But out of Paradise Poker, Poker Stars, Bugsy's Club, I like Full Tilt the best. Even with their server issues. It seemed like at Paradise, there were too many "miracle" draws that people got so it felt unrealistic. At least when I stay in with my crap 9-2 off, I don't get a 9-9-2 flop like someone would on Paradise.On a side note, I'm dying to accumulate points to get a stupid women's t-shirt. Anyone know how I can just buy one? None on eBay, I looked.Mahalo!
I call bs. Here's the email FTP was sending out.Hello, Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our game servers are temporarily down pending emergency maintenance. We should be back up by 4 AM ET. For up to the minute information, please see our website system status page here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/systemStatus.php If you were seated at a table, the following will occur: - If you were "in the money" in a tournament (or S&G), then the tournament will be paid out according to your chip position at the time of the disconnect. If you were the chip leader in the tournament at the time of the disconnect, you will win first place and be credited with the money. - If you were not "in the money", everyone in the tournament (including those who busted early) will be refunded the full buyin for the event. - If you were involved in a cash game hand, the hand will be rolled back, returning all money to those involved (including anyone who may have folded). We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on ways to improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable. We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker.

I play exclusively at full tilt and im NOT very happy about this. All i can say is that they better get their censored together before the 200K tourny on sunday. When they give me my own avatar someones head is gonna roll. :evil:

I play exclusively at full tilt and im NOT very happy about this. All i can say is that they better get their censored together before the 200K tourny on sunday. When they give me my own avatar someones head is gonna roll. :evil:

Well the best part is I was 1480th or so on the freeroll list while it went down, so now I didnt have to play poker and not bubble out :)Woulda sucked for 1501 if he was online...

A lot of times when a gambling site goes down like this it's because they weren't willing to pay the extortionists that had been threatening to do a major attack on the servers. I wonder if this is what's happening to them