PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: econ_tim is MP with T:club:, T:spade:. UTG raises, UTG calls, econ_tim calls, CO calls, Button calls.Flop: (20.50 SB) 3:spade:, 4:club:, 6:heart: (5 players)BB checks, UTG checks, econ_tim bets, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: (12.75 BB) 7:diamond: (5 players)BB checks, UTG checks, econ_tim bets, BB folds, UTG folds, econ_tim calls.River: (16.75 BB) 8:spade: (2 players)econ_tim checks, Button bets, econ_tim calls.Final Pot: 18.75 BBResults:econ_tim has Tc Ts (one pair, tens). Button has Qd 5d (straight, eight high). Outcome: Button wins 18.75 BB.

damn, that is a general forum....no...that's not right....that's a really tournament play....no...still offoh yeah, a little farther down there's the forum for that, aptly titled "bad beats":Psucks man, donkeys all around

But it was ssssssssoooooooooootttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd, and horrible as it may be, these are the morons that pay the rent. I hope you ended the hand in the chat box with: Nice hand sir, and well played, yes yes I know it's impossible to get away from Q5 suited preflop, especially when you only have to cold call 2 bets.

why does anyone even care. like you dont see these hands every goddamn minute of every frickin day online anyways. oh ***** yeah, he flopped a straight draw. you shuda realised when the board ended 34678 you dumb ****. and a pair of tens is not the best fucin overpair either

why does anyone even care. like you dont see these hands every censored minute of every frickin day online anyways
LOL!I don't. Maybe I should change sites or start playing .02/.04.
LOL!!I :club: bitter newbs.
why does anyone even care. like you dont see these hands every censored minute of every frickin day online anyways. oh ***** yeah, he flopped a straight draw. you shuda realised when the board ended 34678 you dumb ****. and a pair of tens is not the best fucin overpair either
cant argue with that
why does anyone even care. like you dont see these hands every censored minute of every frickin day online anyways. oh ***** yeah, he flopped a straight draw. you shuda realised when the board ended 34678 you dumb ****. and a pair of tens is not the best fucin overpair either
easy there angry dude
easy there angry dude
i'd be pissed too if i was mentally retarded.

I can't believe we are complaining about someone calling three bests with Q5. When you three bet a pot, what do you want your opponent to call you with? Or should everyone just always fold, and let you win the blinds.Personally, I want to win big pots in limit. I know I am not going to win everyone of them. However, I am going to ram and jam when I am leading. If Donkey catches up, so freakin' be it. Tell him good hand. Compliment him on the way he played. ENCOURGE HIS CALLING!! Then, move on to the next hand. Don't waste time worrying about it. Hell, you are so freaked out that you lost with 10-10 you took time to post it. Why does everyone try to teach the fish? Do you want to fish to get better?

Hell, you are so freaked out that you lost with 10-10 you took time to post it.
I'm not freaked out, just thought this hand was funny. Look at the preflop action: capped 5 way! I'm just wondering what everyone else had.I play a lot and people don't usually cold call 3 bets preflop with Qxs. I wish they would more often.ISAPASSCKM
Hell, you are so freaked out that you lost with 10-10 you took time to post it.
I'm not freaked out, just thought this hand was funny. Look at the preflop action: capped 5 way! I'm just wondering what everyone else had.I play a lot and people don't usually cold call 3 bets preflop with Qxs. I wish they would more often.ISAPASSCKM
dude whats your problem

This hand looks very similar to the example in SSHE, pg 163 "Protecting Your Hand When the Pot is Extremely Large." I think your flop bet was a mistake. Not only would several fourth street cards cripple your hand, but the bet gave everyone 21.5-to-1. Instead, "If the pot is extremely large, forgo a flop raise if doing so increases the chance you will be bet into on the turn" (165).

you shuda realised when the board ended 34678 you dumb ****. and a pair of tens is not the best fucin overpair either
UR right. Next time I fold this river getting 17 to 1.Leak plugged!
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha,Leak plugged, I love it.
This hand looks very similar to the example in SSHE, pg 163 "Protecting Your Hand When the Pot is Extremely Large." I think your flop bet was a mistake. Not only would several fourth street cards cripple your hand, but the bet gave everyone 21.5-to-1. Instead, "If the pot is extremely large, forgo a flop raise if doing so increases the chance you will be bet into on the turn" (165).
Yeah. I thought about that. I wasn't at all sure I would be able to protect my hand on the turn. I also think the deck is likely poor in face cards given everyone's raising, cold-calling and reraising preflop. But checking the flop is definitely something to think about.

I thought you played it like a champ. Maybe I am just over emotional today. On a happy note, I love your avatar. I love the Max Headroom looking dude. My favorite is the punk in the 9 seat wearing a hat and orange shirt. How do I make an avatar of him?

My favorite is the punk in the 9 seat wearing a hat and orange shirt. How do I make an avatar of him?
Open your Party Poker program file and there should be images of all the players. You will have to resize it using MSPaint or some other program and then upload it to this site to make it your avatar.
yes yes I know it's impossible to get away from Q5 suited preflop, especially when you only have to cold call 2 bets.
Lol, no doubt. That is what I was trying to figure out. How do you Cold Call 2 bets with Q-5? Oh wait there soooted as they say.
But it was ssssssssoooooooooootttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd, and horrible as it may be, these are the morons that pay the rent. I hope you ended the hand in the chat box with: Nice hand sir, and well played, yes yes I know it's impossible to get away from Q5 suited preflop, especially when you only have to cold call 2 bets.
ha... even worse, he called 3 cold
you shuda realised when the board ended 34678 you dumb ****. and a pair of tens is not the best fucin overpair either
UR right. Next time I fold this river getting 17 to 1.Leak plugged!
This thread is hilarious, LoL.Well played tim, don't listen to some angry ass-clown

too bad no one else called tim, since you easily can fold there if anyone else comes along.this play is terrible (not yours, his) but at least he was on the button. i know some decent players who love the button so much, they'll play pretty much anything there, not realizing how little value there hand has against raisers, and that their position does not nearly overcome it.i do want to point out though that you're not really getting 17:1, since your decision is on the turn. from there you have to assume a bet on the river and that you will not improve past his hand, so you are getting closer to 8.5:1 to call down. he could make that play with two pair though, so improvement is possible, but i think a turn call commits you to a river call UI.i hope you stayed at that table and cleaned them out.