shannon elizabeth sucks at poker.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics Blaze. Any other celebrity sightings at your "Canadian celebrity home Games"?
nope, thats it so far. ive played with vince 'shampoo' deleo, a pseudo-big timer on the canadian circuit, but most ppl outside of ontario wont have heard of him.
  • 1 year later...

lol, bump.almost 2 years later and she still sucks.this thread brings back memories.PrtyPsux replying to threads 30 seconds after they open.theredpill - LOLKowboyKoop - LOLBlaze, who no longer posts here, but follows 2+2 now.

lol, bump.almost 2 years later and she still sucks.this thread brings back memories.PrtyPsux replying to threads 30 seconds after they open.theredpill - LOLKowboyKoop - LOLBlaze, who no longer posts here, but follows 2+2 now.
how the hell do u find a thread like that?
how the hell do u find a thread like that?
i was in it.i've been around brother. much like your chip stack during that FCP tourney in toronto that u won. U guys are all still lucky Jansen sucked out on me with a 3 outter to cripple me or i would have dominated 3 way action at that table.:club:

lol @ J C.... and this dust covered thread.For the record Shannon WAS playing in the 2-5 at the Rio this weekend with the common folk. I was called to her table (145) but the board director was such an idiot I was redirected to 162. Sucked. :club:

i must have run into her about 5 times this year already...she was walking through the venetian poker room sunday night when i was playing, she had her ex husband with her or are they back together again, who knows.

one can only hope SE goes busto soon, and starts giving blow jobs for buy ins..
Imagine, Brandi and Shannon together... what a way to spend two buy-ins.
He does look oddly similar to Antonio, it's possiblePretty sure he would have mentioned that in his OP if it was.Well, its possible he just never paid attention to Antonio, after all...Shannon Elizabeth is sitting across from him. He prolly just never got to looking towards Antonio (if it
LOL. Bumpaments. [cringe]That could happen. I found some shots of Evelyn Ng awhile back with an interesting caption:Women's professional poker player Evelyn Ng wearing a black bikini as she sits in a spa and then reclines on a chair and talks before standing up and talking with a guy while wearing grey shorts and the black bikini top from World Poker Tour Ladies' Night.The photos
i must have run into her about 5 times this year already...she was walking through the venetian poker room sunday night when i was playing, she had her ex husband with her or are they back together again, who knows.
Oooh no he didn't! I thought he was with Annie Duke! Do I smell threesome?!?!
Oooh no he didn't! I thought he was with Annie Duke! Do I smell threesome?!?!
No, but I think you smell vomit from the collective puke the thought of that happening inducesAlthough Shannon's body is definitely +EV
No, but I think you smell vomit from the collective puke the thought of that happening inducesAlthough Shannon's body is definitely +EV
her body is hot enough make this at least a coin flip proposition, I'd say.

I also miss Saucy! I wonder how she is.. I heard Smasharoo wasn't all he was cracked up to be ( which is a shame, 'cause I loved his posts) ..But what I REALLY miss is the huge quote re quote re re quote trains that would used to build up.. and how like fluff dog would quote this huge chain of quotes and say like " +1" pissing everyone off.. ah.. old man mcgee loved the old days.

Moments in the greatness that is Redpill: "Anyone from the UK here?I saw a video that says that Prince Charles might be the anti-christ. It was scarey how he meet all the criteria. Is there any discussion about that in the UK? Also, how does it work over there? You have Royalty but also Tony Blair so who is in power? I can't figure it out."

If you guys want to play (and meet and talk - because she is VERY COOL and I've hung out with her many times), just go to LA and play at the Hustler. She's usually there weekly (along with many other actors/athletes). I don't know why Hustler gets them - perhaps because its smaller - or perhaps Larry has invitations to them. Dunno. I definitely think the play at Hustler is fine for me and the tournaments are great (20k guaranteed nightly).

If you guys want to play (and meet and talk - because she is VERY COOL and I've hung out with her many times), just go to LA and play at the Hustler. She's usually there weekly (along with many other actors/athletes). I don't know why Hustler gets them - perhaps because its smaller - or perhaps Larry has invitations to them. Dunno. I definitely think the play at Hustler is fine for me and the tournaments are great (20k guaranteed nightly).
allin?????????????i'd like to see those pics
LOL. Bumpaments. I found some shots of Evelyn Ng awhile back with an interesting caption:Women's professional poker player Evelyn Ng wearing a black bikini as she sits in a spa and then reclines on a chair and talks before standing up and talking with a guy while wearing grey shorts and the black bikini top from World Poker Tour Ladies' Night.The photos
More pics of Evy in a bikini would be a bonus. She should show off that hot bod more. I miss Saucy for obvious reasons.
Shameless brag post
LOL. Bumpaments. [cringe]That could happen. I found some shots of Evelyn Ng awhile back with an interesting caption:Women's professional poker player Evelyn Ng wearing a black bikini as she sits in a spa and then reclines on a chair and talks before standing up and talking with a guy while wearing grey shorts and the black bikini top from World Poker Tour Ladies' Night.The photos
"a guy" lol