latest kk fold preflop...

PokerStars Game #3133297640: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2005/11/23 - 00:21:43 (ET)Table 'Epeios V' Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: $YOE$ ($32.50 in chips) Seat 2: dustinisme2 ($85.40 in chips) Seat 3: likestowhine ($98.50 in chips) Seat 4: jrice2080 ($92.50 in chips) Seat 5: bkny131 ($91.25 in chips) Seat 6: cc&7 ($48.65 in chips) Seat 7: p0k3rluvr ($34.70 in chips) Seat 8: specs20 ($32 in chips) Seat 9: blax36 ($90.95 in chips) jrice2080: posts small blind $0.50bkny131: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to likestowhine [Ks Kc]cc&7: folds p0k3rluvr: raises $1 to $2specs20: folds blax36: raises $3 to $5$YOE$: folds dustinisme2: folds likestowhine: calls $5jrice2080: folds bkny131: folds p0k3rluvr: raises $3 to $8blax36: raises $13 to $21likestowhine: folds p0k3rluvr: raises $13 to $34blax36: calls $13*** FLOP *** [7h 8h 9c]likestowhine said, "i folded kk"p0k3rluvr: bets $0.70 and is all-inblax36: calls $0.70*** TURN *** [7h 8h 9c] [9d]*** RIVER *** [7h 8h 9c 9d] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***p0k3rluvr: shows [Ac Ah] (two pair, Aces and Nines)blax36: mucks hand p0k3rluvr collected $72.90 from potlikestowhine said, "god i'm good"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $75.90 | Rake $3 Board [7h 8h 9c 9d 2d]Seat 1: $YOE$ folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: dustinisme2 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: likestowhine (button) folded before FlopSeat 4: jrice2080 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: bkny131 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: cc&7 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: p0k3rluvr showed [Ac Ah] and won ($72.90) with two pair, Aces and NinesSeat 8: specs20 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: blax36 mucked [Qs Qd

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think you had enough information to fold there. many people stupidly play AK similarly. given that you were under the rebuy amount, I don't know if you should be folding there.also, isn't it odd/funny that no one had $100 or more at this $100 table?daniel

Only thing worse than folding KK preflop is telling someone that you did it. God damn, I never tell someone that I folded a big hand. You are asking for it. I'll bluff the hell out of you for the rest of the session.
Yeah. Sometimes I'm so tempted to show my cards after a great play, but this is the reason I never do.
So you're the cool guy that announces what he folded when the hand is still being played?
I was just thinking the same thing. that's bad ettiquette. :naughty:
Um, I announced i folded KK cuz there was 70 cents left...thats not bad etiquette, don't be silly.If you actually think thats bad etiquette you're insane.
Only thing worse than folding KK preflop is telling someone that you did it. God damn, I never tell someone that I folded a big hand. You are asking for it. I'll bluff the hell out of you for the rest of the session.
Lol...good luck doing that. People who bluff are the ones who make me my money...thats why I love .50-1....everyone thinks its the final table of the WSOP and donate their money.I have now folded KK 12 times preflop....10 of those I've seen the AA.
So you're the cool guy that announces what he folded when the hand is still being played?
Um, I announced i folded KK cuz there was 70 cents left...thats not bad etiquette, don't be silly.If you actually think thats bad etiquette you're insane.
not bad etiquette just bad play
Ya...it was bad play...I folded when I was up against the best hand in poker and saved myself a lot of money. Well argued.
Ya...it was bad play...I folded when I was up against the best hand in poker and saved myself a lot of money. Well argued.
God you're good. :roll:
I agree.
I have now folded KK 12 times preflop....10 of those I've seen the AA.
Ahh yes... another guy who cares more about "big laydowns" than he does about winning money.Oh, and also... No you haven't. I don't know of any other way to say it.

If AA isn't shown down there is no way you post this hand history.Seriously? Folding KK in a .5/1 game is always -EV. There are way too many hands that these tools will push that kind of cash in with.Bad, bad laydown imo.

yes because everybody knows individual hand results determine whether a hand was well played. well argued. OWNED