pokersuperstars iii i was at the tapeing

SHOCKING POKER NEWS !!!Mike Matusow won the PS III, then he got hit by a bus which was driven by Doyle Brunson. Luckily DN drove by with his Toyota pick up so he picked them up to the hospital, however on their way to the hospital, DN's pickup got hit by another bus too which was driven by Barry Greenstein, then Gus Hansan drove by and tried to take four of them to the hospital, then Gus got hit again, yet by the third bus, which was driven by ...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Vegas this spring, and I was at the WSOP, and Joe Hachem won it. They didn't make me sign a confidentiality note so I feel confident I can share this with the boys.P.S. I can't believe Seacrest got knocked out!

Like i said at the begining I attended when there was 3 left Matusow, Antonio and Carlos, and i got from others there Chan and T Brunson were in it towards the end, so how the format is now i have no clue i just saw the finals so dont believe me if ya dont want to i really dont care but come superbowl 2007 when it airs you will know

Like i said at the begining I attended when there was 3 left Matusow, Antonio and Carlos, and i got from others there Chan and T Brunson were in it towards the end, so how the format is now i have no clue i just saw the finals so dont believe me if ya dont want to i really dont care but come superbowl 2007 when it airs you will know
SHOCKING POKER NEWS !!!Mike Matusow won the PS III' date=' then he got hit by a bus which was driven by Doyle Brunson. Luckily DN drove by with his Toyota pick up so he picked them up to the hospital, however on their way to the hospital, DN's pickup got hit by another bus too which was driven by Barry Greenstein, then Gus Hansan drove by and tried to take four of them to the hospital, then Gus got hit again, yet by the third bus, which was driven by ...[/color']Link?
SHOCKING POKER NEWS !!!Mike Matusow won the PS III' date=' then he got hit by a bus which was driven by Doyle Brunson. Luckily DN drove by with his Toyota pick up so he picked them up to the hospital' date=' however on their way to the hospital, DN's pickup got hit by another bus too which was driven by Barry Greenstein, then Gus Hansan drove by and tried to take four of them to the hospital, then Gus got hit again, yet by the third bus, which was driven by ...[/color'']Link?
this one time at band camp...................
SHOCKING POKER NEWS !!!Mike Matusow won the PS III' date=' then he got hit by a bus which was driven by Doyle Brunson. Luckily DN drove by with his Toyota pick up so he picked them up to the hospital' date=' however on their way to the hospital, DN's pickup got hit by another bus too which was driven by Barry Greenstein, then Gus Hansan drove by and tried to take four of them to the hospital, then Gus got hit again, yet by the third bus, which was driven by ...[/color'']Link?
LMAO :club::D:D

and i will laugh at all of you when you watch pokersuperstars 3 and see when matusow wins and all ya losers are wrong, would any of you like to place a bet on this? ill gladly take bets of any size payable to my pokerstars account

and i will laugh at all of you when you watch pokersuperstars 3 and see when matusow wins and all ya losers are wrong, would any of you like to place a bet on this? ill gladly take bets of any size payable to my pokerstars account
I will bet 1 brazillian dollars

Hey come on guys, I think the OP has a point here. Obviosuly FSN just made the players sign confidentiality agreements but then decided to just trust the random spectators that they let inside. Makes sense to me....sw

ok asss clown, it was taped at the golden nugget in vegas, the final airs in feb 2007 before the superbowl the show runs in 2006 so call bs all you want but you know who wins so i will have the last laugh
you got served sir
ok asss clown, it was taped at the golden nugget in vegas, the final airs in feb 2007 before the superbowl the show runs in 2006 so call bs all you want but you know who wins so i will have the last laugh
you got served sir
I Think you mean Pwned :club:

I heard that they had a one table tournament for the top winners, I do not know who won but Matusow's brothere said Mike was happy with half the results from the PS III outcome so I am sure he won one of them. That tournament will not air until the 2007 Superbowl.

I heard that they had a one table tournament for the top winners, I do not know who won but Matusow's brothere said Mike was happy with half the results from the PS III outcome so I am sure he won one of them. That tournament will not air until the 2007 Superbowl.

The OP is correct in that it is finished shooting and the winner has been declared, however, I found several articles which said the tapings were CLOSED to the public. Here is one such article......Filming of Two Poker Series Scheduled to Start at Golden NuggetCameras are set to roll at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas to film two poker shows during November.“High Stakes Poker,” which will premiere on The Game Show Network in January, will be filmed in its entirety Nov. 2 to Nov. 4. Unlike most poker programming, this show isn’t a tournament. Players, both professionals and very rich business executives, will play with $100,000 of their own money in a high-stakes ring game.Doyle Brunson, Johnny Chan, Jennifer Harman, Barry Greenstein and Phil Hellmuth, among others, are scheduled to appear. Taping of the show will be closed to the public.From Nov. 9 to Nov. 16, taping of “Poker Superstars III” for Fox Sports Net will take place. Again, the taping is closed to the public. The shows will he shown starting beginning March 12. The 36-episode series will feature 24 of the world's greatest poker players, including Johnny Chan, Chris Ferguson, Todd Brunson, Phil Ivey, Phil Hellmuth, and Chris Moneymaker.Henry Orenstein, who invented the famous holecard cam, is producing both shows.