pokersuperstars iii i was at the tapeing

Gotta call Bullshit on this one. It seems to easy for someone to show up at the board and make these claims. And if he is right, I'll make sure to apologize 14 months from now.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the FullTilt.net live poker tournament at montecarlo last night and saw some evidence. When they introduced Mike "The Mouth" Howard Lederer said he has been running hot lately getting tenth in the main event, winning the tournament of champions, and winning another tournament the next day. PSIII was held the day after the TOC so I think this is solid proof that Mike won it.

I'm calling shenanigans till we get another source on this. Why would they have changed the format? They had it like that specifically. And beyond that, every other Poker Superstars has been in a sterile studio environment with no crowd, to prevent the winner from leaking I would guess. Give us more proof, until then...Shenanigans.
On full tilt a rail bird came on when mike m was playing and stated that he was at the tapeing(sp?) and that eh was a close friend of mikes. he then went on to congratulate mikey for a win in an "un named" tourney and that he was now officially on fire. Mike didnt deny or confirm, but from the chat it seemed as if he was basking in the glow. Dono if it helps much, but its a very plausible statement by the op imo.

I supplied props for PSS II in Morongo, which took one week to tape the whole thing. Security was pretty tight, although I play poker with the former head engineer of the hotel who said he knew who won right after taping. So I would say that the security level is not super high and the OP probably is telling the truth.Besides, I'm sure you are all like me and after watching each episode of PSSII fourteen thousand times in reruns, the last few kind of got forgotten about. Man, Fox Sports West......play them in chronilogical order at a little faster pace, NOONE can maintain concentration or interest for that long in a game that isn't all that interesting to start with.

I call BS.No way Antonio Esfandiari made it to the final two. No way.
I disagree. Don't you think that if some newbie was gonna fake like he knew who won a tournement that he could come up with better fake players than motormouth and ae?