is joe hachem better than moneymaker or varkoni?

I SURE THINK HE IS.I GUESS HE IS A SEMI-PRO IN AUSTRAILIA WITH GOOD TOURNEY RESULTS THERE.

I WOULD SAY THAT HACHEM IS BETTER THAN MONEYMAKER AND VARKONI BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH DONKS, BUT WHAT WOULD I KNOW, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF ON MY COMPUTER SO THAT I DON'T SOUND LIKE AN UNCIVILIZED BARBARIAN WHEN PEOPLE READ MY POSTS.

I WOULD SAY THAT HACHEM IS BETTER THAN MONEYMAKER AND VARKONI BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH DONKS, BUT WHAT WOULD I KNOW, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF ON MY COMPUTER SO THAT I DON'T SOUND LIKE AN UNCIVILIZED BARBARIAN WHEN PEOPLE READ MY POSTS.
well said

He is definately better. At no point did he get a lot of chips in drawing slim, which both moneymaker and varkonyi did like it was goin gout of style. He knows how to play deep stacked and can play well after the flop, as well as release a hand (I have a strong feeling that either varkonyi or moneymaker if not both would have called with the AK of diamonds). I have played live nl with moneymaker, and i have never seen more suckouts, allthough this was a long time ago and he has gotten better.

from what i have seen, Hachem is much better although I think Raymer is way better than all of them. Raymer is really the only guy who has risen up from skilled amateur to top professional.
That's a fact, there have been very few times that Raymor puts his money in with the worst of it, but most of those times he knew it and thought it was worth the risk.I like the commentary he did on his recap of the 2004 year that he won it. Gives good insight to why he did what he did on hands.

After watching the world series so far I have to say I have respect for hachem which I never had for moneymaker or varkoni. I think Hachem has made some good lay downs and raises.

Hachem seems to be a pretty good player, but the verdict is still out. We see a few hands on tv and thats it. I am anxious to see if he plays in wpt events, ect worldwide."pass the sugar"...a little much for my taste

"pass the sugar"...a little much for my taste
Yes that comment was a bit over the edge for me to.I like his style of play though. Raymer still miles ahead in the top of that list.Without that ugly 2 :club: on the river, who knows what might have happened.

Time will tell. I also would like to see Hachem in a few more events. We have seen Moneymaker play post WSOP. I personally have never seen Varkonyi play any other tv events.Right now I would rank them:1a. Hachem1b. Moneymaker3. VarkonyiThey all have bracelets though, so I can't hate on them too much. A win in the WSOP Main Event is a win.

moneymaker and varkoni are tools with identical poker skills toTiffany Williamson, Danny Nguyen, and the rest of the tools that got lucky enough to win/survive in a huge WSOP/WPT event.those two are and never will be contenders with the likes of raymer and hachem

Raymer, Hachem, Varkonyi, Moneymaker. Thats my opinion on the comparative skill level of the last 4 champs.
Seconded. Varkonyi pwns Moneymaker.