funny hand from turning stone

So i'm sitting on the NL 100 max buy in tables with about $340 in chips, on the button with AdKd... The UTG player makes it 15 to go (blinds are 1-2)... as the cards fly into the muck the Qs is shown... He has about 60 left so i push him all in hoping for at worst a race, but at best i have his A dominated... He shoves his chips into the pot with QdJh... HAHAHAHA... after the Q was shown.... naturally, the flop comes 10JJ... and i don't hit one of the remaining two Qs to suck out on him. I was laughing for like 10 mins after this, but then i took all his money back when i set my 6s.
One of the Q's that gives him a full house?
buddy the Q would've given him a full house to trump your broadway.
i can just imagine the UTG player posting here saying "haha some idiot thought he won when he made broadway and i made jacks full and smoked him LOLZ"
haha...that would be funny.

funny he thought the Q woulda helped.He must be a pro and works hard to spot the fish at every table. SHIP IT. Wait, wrong guy, where you goin with my pot?

funny he thought the Q woulda helped.He must be a pro and works hard to spot the fish at every table. SHIP IT. Wait, wrong guy, where you goin with my pot?
i can see a Q coming on the river and jumps up and down shouting "i got him, i sucked out!" and then the dealer slowly moves his chips over to the other player.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!guess what greg, the queen wouldnt help you! that would boat him up, give him the full bag. that beats your rivered straight. another case solved, chyea!!!
Gotta love people who doesn't take the time to read the entire thread b4 posting