**** my fcp license plate*******

Like most of you already know, I took down the Ultimat bet 150k guar. last sunday for $36.5k. I'm a college student and needed a car really bad.Well i'm getting a new car next week(dont know what kind just yet) but I will be getting my own custom license plate. It's going to be one of the following:FCP10 810 8FCPteneigt it's most likely going to be FCP10 8 so i'll be representing FCP while I drive all around Los angeles in my new car. I'm getting it because FCP is like a second home to me and I love you guys. thanks daniel for a great FOrum. I remember the old school days when you use to post on the LAP forums back when you weren't a huge known poker player, remember those days?? teneightps. if you have any other suggestions for my license plate, let me know

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like most of you already know, I took down the Ultimat bet 150k guar. last sunday for $36.5k. I'm a college student and needed a car really bad.Well i'm getting a new car next week(dont know what kind just yet) but I will be getting my own custom license plate. It's going to be one of the following:FCP10 810 8FCPteneigt it's most likely going to be FCP10 8 so i'll be representing FCP while I drive all around Los angeles in my new car. I'm getting it because FCP is like a second home to me and I love you guys. thanks daniel for a great FOrum. I remember the old school days when you use to post on the LAP forums back when you weren't a huge known poker player, remember those days?? Congrats on the win!!! I am going to have to look for some of your posts when you talk about Poker Strategy.....(might be 1 out of every 100!! lol!!) but obviously you may know a little about the game.youteneightps. if you have any other suggestions for my license plate, let me know

ehhh I dont know why I don't post much on strategy. I play every day on UB 1-2nl and 2-4nl and do well. check out my blog which will update you on my poker sessions day and day outteneight10FCP8 seems like a good one as well. I live in los angeles so 7 letters/numbers is the maxteneight

Teneight, are you in contract negotiations to be a UB poker ambassador yet?I can see it now....Phil Hellmuth, censored, Crazy Kanuck, Devilfish Ulliot, and TENEIGHT!
FYPNew mods you know... :club:
ehhh I dont know why I don't post much on strategy. I play every day on UB 1-2nl and 2-4nl and do well. check out my blog which will update you on my poker sessions day and day outteneight10FCP8 seems like a good one as well. I live in los angeles so 7 letters/numbers is the maxteneight
Thanks!! I'll give it a read...........