who is up for a private tourney with the sauce?

Count me in.  I can play on pokerroom.  I would like the autographed stick as long as it wasnt a leaf :club:
pfft Mr. Confident; You'll have to get through me to get it !! :D
DEAL! :)Sorry, I won't be able to play. I don't play Pokerroom.
Damn you're one smart person.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in.  I can play on pokerroom.  I would like the autographed stick as long as it wasnt a leaf :club:
Party's structure is terrible!!
Damn you're one smart person.
I keep trying to tell you people that. You just don't listen. :D
Yeah seriously; its not rigged like SOME sites. *COUGH COUGH * POKERSTARS! :club:
Heh. True.Pokerroom is kinda like Super Mario Brothers 2. For whatever reason, it's just never really taken off.Que sera sera. I'm stoked though.I don't know how many of these forum tourney's we've dominated, but, it's got to be up there.
I blame it on Toad
in related news, toad in smb2 was the shit. he's the only dude that can win extra lives in the shadow world cuz he picks up stuff like a banshee. duh.
Yeah seriously; its not rigged like SOME sites. *COUGH COUGH * POKERSTARS! :club:
Heh. True.Pokerroom is kinda like Super Mario Brothers 2. For whatever reason, it's just never really taken off.Que sera sera. I'm stoked though.I don't know how many of these forum tourney's we've dominated, but, it's got to be up there.
I blame it on Toad
in related news, toad in smb2 was the shit. he's the only dude that can win extra lives in the shadow world cuz he picks up stuff like a banshee. duh.
Okay.You piqued my interest.What the fuck is a banshee, and why have I never found it?I've played this game for years, recently hooked up my SNES and played it on the Mario All-Stars game, and still never heard of this "banshee".I call shenanigans.
I blame it on Toad
Okay.You piqued my interest.What the censored is a banshee, and why have I never found it?I've played this game for years, recently hooked up my SNES and played it on the Mario All-Stars game, and still never heard of this "banshee".I call shenanigans.
I think he just meant that Toad picks up objects (vegetables? I forget) quickly. I don't think he meant banshee literally. Toad was a good role player in that game. I don't think I ever used Mario.
I think he just meant that Toad picks up objects (vegetables? I forget) quickly. I don't think he meant banshee literally. Toad was a good role player in that game. I don't think I ever used Mario.
aha! success!and yes, they are vegetables, generally, but in the shadow world they're coins and 1-ups.hence, toad is totally rad.i actually only used toad and mario in that game. occasionally i'd use princess on levels that necessitated some floating, but never luigi.
aha! success!and yes, they are vegetables, generally, but in the shadow world they're coins and 1-ups.hence, toad is totally rad.i actually only used toad and mario in that game. occasionally i'd use princess on levels that necessitated some floating, but never luigi.
Man, Luigi was the best. If you could learn how to time his jumps right, he was the best in the game. I agree with using Toad. He was the man.

Just for the record, I was the first to answer a 'Yes', and I'm still in.As far as Super Mario Brothers 2; Revenge of the Toad...I get it now, heh.I'm pretty much a Princess guy. That floating, man, that comes in handy against the Yoshii look alikes who spit eggs and fire at you at the end of each stage.I'll use Mario if I have some difficult maneuvers to pull, but only because I think it's a karma thing.

Sauce,We are still waiting on pins and needles to hear your opinion about Super Mario Bros. 2
I don't remember much because I was like 7, but I could never get past that castle stage (its the one with the black background) and I would always lose Yoshi. I suck ass at Mario but am REALLY really good at Burnout 3!! (Asian drivers) :club:
so where....?
The general consensus is Pokerroom it seems like. I have to check with Chris to see when we should have it. Sometime next week sounds good and we will have to see the avaliability of our FCPers and what time is more convenient for you buddies.

Hey guysI have 10 from my site and a bunch of sports memrobilia we are going to give away. I want to do a points system where we alot a point for 1st -20th place.We will do a 2 out of 3 best of tournament for the overall winner. I will put up $200 US plus the $25 dollar buy in for the eventual winner. Your members pick a site and our members will pick out site. The third tourney will be a coin flip if it's necessary.Since we are giving away the cash and sports memrobilia we will play on our site first.I will give Marion the info on where it will be played. It's a paradise poker skin.Hope this will work with everyoneAny questions fire awayChris@lifeofsports.com