jen harmon scares me

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is poker people. The guy flopped a straight, turned a straight flush draw, and hit it on the river. Jen paid him off. Yes she had an extremely strong hand but she was the dog after the flop and after the river. She led pre-flop and on the turn. She was obviously upset about the hand and she went on tilt. If she was some random player everyone would be talking about how funny it was that chick got so upset. Instead, its Daniels friend and everyone is coming to her defense. Jen Harmon is one of the best players in the world but even she is not immune to steaming. The guy can do whatever the hell he wants to get under her skin. He acted and gave a speech and got her steaming. When you say it wasn't to his advantage to get her steaming your wrong. I would rather have her tilt and lose all her chips then fight back and be part of the action. The guy has been there before and new what he was doing. Yeah he was rude, but who said he can't be. He apologized to be politically correct, not because he really cared that he took all her chips.

In that case, could i borrow some money? You could transfer it to me on Stars.
You're asking the wrong guy. I have no money on Stars. Spademan keeps taking it all.
Just ask your sister for some then. She's got plenty. :club: P.S. Fantastic 4 sucked, but she looked great in her tight little suit.
Yes she had an extremely strong hand but she was the dog after the flop and after the river. She led pre-flop and on the turn.
there is a pattern here, do you see what is it?Secondly, Don't do that.
Just ask your sister for some then. She's got plenty. LaughingP.S. Fantastic 4 sucked, but she looked great in her tight little suit.
Yeah, I made that suit for her. I even measured out the camel toe and everything.
Yes she had an extremely strong hand but she was the dog after the flop and after the river. She led pre-flop and on the turn.
Don't do what? I'm not allowed to critisize her play? Everyone has had extremely strong hands cracked.
If you're afraid of Jennier Harmon I wonder how you feel about Jennifer Harman.
I knew that was coming. I forgot how to spell it and assumed everyone would know who I was talking about.
Jen Harmon Scares MeIf you're sitting at the table with her she should, she's better than you.I'd walk away from that table fast.
Who do you think you're talking to here? I think we all know damn well that I'm just as good of a poker player as her...I just don't have the bankroll to prove it yet.
Jen Harmon Scares MeIf you're sitting at the table with her she should, she's better than you.I'd walk away from that table fast.
Who do you think you're talking to here? I think we all know damn well that I'm just as good of a poker player as her...I just don't have the bankroll to prove it yet.
You just have to play higher limits then. I hear there are less bad beats that way.
I knew that was coming. I forgot how to spell it and assumed everyone would know who I was talking about.
I was referring to the OP"s spelling of it. But it was a joke anyways.
Y0u were dead wrong on that one buddy.
Yes I definitely was. Assuming makes an a.ss outta u and me.
Don't do what? I'm not allowed to critisize her play? Everyone has had extremely strong hands cracked.
No, But what are you critisizing?
I was critisizing mostly how people were saying it didn't matter that the guy got her on tilt by giving the speech and that there was no advantage to getting her steaming. I think it helped the table greatly to get her steaming and that a table without jen harman is a better table for everybody because she can have such a huge effect on the game. What were you telling me not to do?
I was critisizing mostly how people were saying it didn't matter that the guy got her on tilt by giving the speech and that there was no advantage to getting her steaming. I think it helped the table greatly to get her steaming and that a table without jen harman is a better table for everybody because she can have such a huge effect on the game. What were you telling me not to do?
Post here again.Edit: I'm just messing around, by the way. Don't get your panties in a bundle. I would die if you ever left this forum.
I'm not allowed to critisize her play? Everyone has had extremely strong hands cracked.
I was critisizing mostly how people were saying it didn't matter that the guy got her on tilt by giving the speech and that there was no advantage to getting her steaming I think it helped the table greatly to get her steaming ....
This is kind of what I've been trying to get you to answer the entire time really.1.)How are you critisizing her play here? 2.)How did she play wrong?