jen harmon scares me

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Not to mention the subject at hand: one of the worst displays of sportsmanship ever by Mr. Cory Zeidman. Which made watching him get his a$$ handed to him on HSP all the more enjoyable, especially after he whined and ducked the repeated attempts to institute the straddle like a little girl.

Not to mention the subject at hand: one of the worst displays of sportsmanship ever by Mr. Cory Zeidman. Which made watching him get his a$$ handed to him on HSP all the more enjoyable, especially after he whined and ducked the repeated attempts to institute the straddle like a little girl.
i also dislike cory zeidman. possibly even more than mr. molina. possibly.
i also dislike cory zeidman. possibly even more than mr. molina. possibly.
Let's not go too crazy.. There is a 1.9% chance that Cory was stoned/drunk and didn't realize he had the straight flush and was calling with the straight.. There is a 100% chance Eric Molina is a walking advertisement for birth control.

funny story- before i leave for LA i had to stop at the bank to take care of some things. i had a meeting with their investment consultant and we obv got into talking poker and he told me he used to play with one of his friends back in the day that dissapeared one day and they hadn't seen him for 20 years. then one of his buddies calls him and tells him that he's on espn and it turns out to be cory zeidman. he's all excited for him and all i can say is nice friend.

Let's not go too crazy.. There is a 1.9% chance that Cory was stoned/drunk and didn't realize he had the straight flush and was calling with the straight.. There is a 100% chance Eric Molina is a walking advertisement for birth control.
ok, you do have a point. but they are both on my list of annoying people i don't want to be at a poker table with. truly, though, don't know if i'd want to be playing poker against any pro. they'd take all my money.