the daniel negreanu mspaint contest

great thread, great posts.....and marion ur cuteSuper cute.Taken, though.good luck.
I don't see a ring on her finger.
Geez cant a guy compliment a girl without wanting to be with her ? i have a gf for one and she lives in toronto god message board people
Ahh I don't blame Jeff. He's met me in real life!
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These pictures can't really beat homemade pottery, but you guys can have fun with it I guess :roll: ...................(hhahaa k seriously that's my last pottery jopke, seriously)

bahahah okay here is minednfcp.jpg
Nice job Marion...I'm impressed!
We have a winner.....nice job Marion. Can we get a t-shirt of this ?
somebody gave Governator waaaaayyyyyy too much hair.
dann9uz.jpg
There are other ones that are funnier, and that look more like DN. But this is the one that made me go "Wow, I can't believe he did that with MS paint!"Good job, Newbie. I can't believe that I jsut found this thread today! Nice Krab dance, ten eight!!! And the best head goes to Marion Sauce * snicker snicker*
Ok... I suck at this but I thought I would give it a shot...dn.gif
Winner.
Jayson, I've been emailing you to help me restore my account (Chiggleslap). I don't know what email you check, so you probably didn't get it. I don't know what happened, I just can't log into it. If you could help me out, I'd be indebted to you.Has anyone else had problems logging in on their accounts lately?
ok guys... I've got the winner drawn up, but have no clue how to post it here. I've never tried to post a photo or drawing. Someone explain the procedure and I promise you wont regret it....
lol this has got to be goodp.s. I love this thread, everyone needs to post more mspaint pictures. They kill me