the daniel negreanu mspaint contest

Alright good work everyone (MaxStrick is disqualified until we get confirmation from Daniel that that is atatomically correct)Here's another one...it's called "Daniel Neggairunu at the 2005 WSOP Main Event"negarnu28ht.png
Those chips look like blue, green, and red turds
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright good work everyone (MaxStrick is disqualified until we get confirmation from Daniel that that is atatomically correct)Here's another one...it's called "Daniel Neggairunu at the 2005 WSOP Main Event"negarnu28ht.png
Those chips look like blue, green, and red turds
Yea, but Farha looks really cool!
this thread is directly related to the post last week about the age of posters...thats why i became a lurker...have fun kids
I didn't know the retirement home let you geezers use the computers.Jeez, some people are just having a little fun and you have to ruin it. Just like DN screwing around in a 5/10 NL game and people start busting his balls about it, maybe you need to grow up.
I'm pretty much the worst artist of all time:danny8ac.png
I know they give away free hot dogs in the poker room but this is just ridiculous.
lol.I believe I needed this today. If you can't find humor in this thread there is no help for you.Very good boys and girls.PS - Loved the hotdog post.~sublime
ok, so I fucked up the size blah blah blah...I'm just staying with the hot topic. Sorry, no dicks or donkeys or donkey dicks.fcpp.jpgmy first try and yes I'm putting this on my fridge for 2 weeks
Dear God don't let major league see this :wink:
I missed this thread yesterday... busy at work...but too funny!! Made my day!
MsRiver is your avitar an mspaint picuture of yourself?Welcome to FCP :!: If not just say it is please.. 8)
I missed this thread yesterday... busy at work...but too funny!! Made my day!
MsRiver is your avitar an mspaint picuture of yourself?Welcome to FCP :!: If not just say it is please.. 8)
Was there ever any doubt? Of course it is!!! Don't you know about us cartoon chicks? We are hot, loose women you can kick ass in poker. Thanks for the welcome! 8)
this thread is directly related to the post last week about the age of posters...thats why i became a lurker...have fun kids
if you can't find a little humor in this, check your pulse, you might be dead.