what do you do when you're on tilt?

i do what most of the above do. i lose. last night i was really playing well but i had been drinking and figured my game was about to go south. i was up about 200 on the day (I dont play very high limits, im not that good, trust me keep reading) playing 1 2 stud and 2 4 stud. after winning a pretty decent pot at 2 4 i decided to go join the 1 2 stud 8 game since on rarely gets going on the site i play, id been playing really well at that game lately, and i wanted to drop down in limits since id been drinking. I knew i was playing like shit and finally quit after losing about 100. not bad beats, well some but mostly bad cards and horrible play by me. was pissed i blew all my winnings so i went to go play plo to get it back. that is a very bad game to play when your drunk. lost another 120 or so playing .50 .50 plo and ended my night down about 30 instead of up 200. follow that up with shit play this morning for about 30 and a 50 dollar tourny i just lost at a card club in the city (didnt play to bad but very unlucky) and i took a good run and turned it right into shit in the last 24 hours. One thing i remember reading barry greenstein say about getting up when he knew he wasnt playing his best. im hoping i just learned this. if i did it will be worth the money i lost in the long run. I kept telling myself to just tighten up a bit and be aggressive. then some great starting hands go to shit and i stayed in the hands, staying in with my aces when a guy paired his doorcard and raised me. im a winning player, not nearly as much as many players here, and i haven't been playing that long. I just hope i keep learning from my mistakes. a little bummed right now, having a drink (probably a bad idea) and about to jump back into some more online poker. wish me luck and good luck in your games. sorry this was so long and boring but a good vent for me and mabye ill play like i know i can now.

I kick my girlfriend's cat around. :twisted: But now everytime he sees me turn the computer on, the little shit runs upstairs! :cry:

3. Go to a $2 NL game and push all in with any ace, any pair, any two face cards, or any suited connectors. Usually after I push I start typing random things in the chat box like, "eagaeah" or "gogogogaog"
i do something like this. i buy into a cheap sit and go and go all in every other hand and type "NO LIMIT" into the chat box whenever i win or lose a hand.
i do what most of the above do. i lose. last night i was really playing well but i had been drinking and figured my game was about to go south. i was up about 200 on the day (I dont play very high limits, im not that good, trust me keep reading) playing 1 2 stud and 2 4 stud. after winning a pretty decent pot at 2 4 i decided to go join the 1 2 stud 8 game since on rarely gets going on the site i play, id been playing really well at that game lately, and i wanted to drop down in limits since id been drinking. I knew i was playing like censored and finally quit after losing about 100. not bad beats, well some but mostly bad cards and horrible play by me. was censored i blew all my winnings so i went to go play plo to get it back. that is a very bad game to play when your drunk. lost another 120 or so playing .50 .50 plo and ended my night down about 30 instead of up 200. follow that up with censored play this morning for about 30 and a 50 dollar tourny i just lost at a card club in the city (didnt play to bad but very unlucky) and i took a good run and turned it right into censored in the last 24 hours. One thing i remember reading barry greenstein say about getting up when he knew he wasnt playing his best. im hoping i just learned this. if i did it will be worth the money i lost in the long run. I kept telling myself to just tighten up a bit and be aggressive. then some great starting hands go to censored and i stayed in the hands, staying in with my aces when a guy paired his doorcard and raised me. im a winning player, not nearly as much as many players here, and i haven't been playing that long. I just hope i keep learning from my mistakes. a little bummed right now, having a drink (probably a bad idea) and about to jump back into some more online poker. wish me luck and good luck in your games. sorry this was so long and boring but a good vent for me and mabye ill play like i know i can now.
If I ever meet you, I'm going to punch you in the balls for typing this. For now I'm going to punch myself in the balls for actually reading it.
when i tilt I run a rack of balls. Pool. Usually 2 actually :-)
I smell a challenge.Philly. You and me. Let's do this.When I'm on tilt, I usually eat a puppy. That seems to make me feel better.

i browse here until i find a post by miss idaho then crank one out to her avataractually, i don't tilt. i love paying the donks off on their two-outers. i only get pissed off when they leave the table right away afterwards. :roll: