ban kowboykoop for life???

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm one of the only people here that doesn't mind him. Who cares if he starts worthless, annoying topics. Isn't it the job of the mods to take care of those? He has opinions and feels strongly about them. I don't agree with...well... any of them but who cares. Let him post, if all of you didn't take what he says so seriously then this wouldn't be a problem. Everybody gets offended when he states his opinions, who cares.

This place is weird sometimes. I personally have no problem with Koop. I've even agreed with a few things he's written. And I've disagreed with others. But so what??? Wtf people? Ban people based on the fact that some members "don't like" them? It's all so childish it kinda makes me wanna barf. I have no particular problem with Teaknight either....but I"ve read enough posts from both of them, including their ongoing, and rather boring, lover's quarrel.....and I have actually read more intelligent and somewhat mature posts from Koop.

this thread is a jopke......ban somebody because they are annoying? then 95% of the "new " fcp would be banned....look guys its ok to disagree with dn sometimes.....ITS OK.... the world wont blow up, i promise....im not saying to do it with disrespect in mind, im saying if you dont agree with dn on a particular issue , i think it should be ok to disagree without a lynch mob being formed....i doubt he would like threads on this site "ratting out" posters that didnt suck up to dn enough..its weak....and needs to stop...even worse when a mod gets involved, its beneath them...and btw ...good to see ya clash city and allie ... :-)

KK is annoying sometimes, but sometimes he posts alright stuff as well. In this feud T8 and KK are equally annoying, so frankly you wouldnt be able to ban one without banning the other. But if it were up to me I wouldn't ban them, even if they both like shitty teams in all sports :wink:

it was already in the first page in Off topic..so it isnt really considered a bump..more like a little drift from fartingbtw, i thought we burned you?
That was cute.I like how you went back and put a j/k in there.Wouldn't want Daniel to think you were a troll.For the record, I was just asking 'cause the thread seemed to back you up pretty well on it's own.

KK is sure annoying as hell, but that isn't reason to ban him. i don't think he is annoying for the sake of being annoying, he just happens to be unable to control how friggin annoying he is. the only reason he should be banned is because of his terrible musical opinions :club: starting threads that have no purpose except being hateful and malicious should result in punishments/banning, even if they are in off-topic. there's no room for this kind of crap on FCP.

I'm not saying anything malicious or insulting to teneight anymore....as far as I'm concerned, I'm not gonna "fued" with him anymore...I'm just bumping this thread because I think it is hilarious.
KK, I worry about your paper writing skills what you can't spell "feud" correctly.I also think you are bumping this because you need the attention, but that's something a psychiatrist will have to deal with, I'm just a lowly engineer.
I'm not saying anything malicious or insulting to teneight anymore....as far as I'm concerned, I'm not gonna "fued" with him anymore...I'm just bumping this thread because I think it is hilarious.
KK, I worry about your paper writing skills what you can't spell "feud" correctly.I also think you are bumping this because you need the attention, but that's something a psychiatrist will have to deal with, I'm just a lowly engineer.
good point, I'm not above the occasional mispelling....also, yes, that's it, I need the attention....because I don't have ANNNYYYYY other threads going on that I have arguments/discussions going on in...oh wait..there's like five others......trust me, I have all the attention I can handle, especially with some really hot chicks calling me from the bedroom...
good point, I'm not above the occasional mispelling....also, yes, that's it, I need the attention....because I don't have ANNNYYYYY other threads going on that I have arguments/discussions going on in...oh wait..there's like five others......trust me, I have all the attention I can handle, especially with some really hot chicks calling me from the bedroom...
NOW this thread is funny!! :club: